Windows 10: Windows 10 Ver 1909 Printer issue, network Printers will not print

Discus and support Windows 10 Ver 1909 Printer issue, network Printers will not print in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Dell Laptop that updated Windows 10 to Ver 1909 & Build 18363.959 . I am looking for a resolution with a out-of-band update to match my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LarBec722, Jul 25, 2020.

1. LarBec722 Win User

Windows 10 Ver 1909 Printer issue, network Printers will not print

I have a Dell Laptop that updated Windows 10 to Ver 1909 & Build 18363.959 . I am looking for a resolution with a out-of-band update to match my current version. I have found KB4567512 however from the update catalog it will not install, it says this version is not for my computer. My current install is KB4565483. I need to know what printer fix for Certain printers may be unable to print after ver 1909 update will fix my problem. I have tried various other KB's but not work. It seems that KB4567512 is for build 18363.904 and I have build 189363.959 I would appreciate any help. Thanks

--- LarBec722

:)

LarBec722, Jul 25, 2020

2. Error - Printing on Network printer

We have 4 printers on our Windows print server. The server was migrated from win2k3 to 2k8 on friday. 3/4 printers are working great, the other is having issues. When trying to print a test page to it, it gets a job status of Error - Printing.

When sending a small word document to it, it sends it to the printer, the queue is empty but nothing prints. If I goto the printer itself, it doesnt show any errors and I can print things such as information sheets and diagnostic files just fine.

All four printers are the same model, all 4 have a static IP. I can ping the printer successfully. I've tried printing from both an XP machine and the print server itself. I tried removing and adding the printer on the print server. And lastly, uunplugged the printer for 30 seconds, plugged it back in.

Any ideas?

Hybrid_theory, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Error - Printing on Network printer

What type of printers are they? Show a screenie of the http web page it offers. Use something like softperfect's netscan, go options, additional, check "check for open TCP ports and add 21,80,443,9100. Make sure the same result appears for all 4 printers. Post a screenie.

PS. I dont think this is a drivers issue. It's a fault network setup (on the printer) or a firewall/switch acting in between you and the printer. The printer obviously isnt dead if it can run and print diagnostics pages from the control panel.

Completely Bonkers, Jul 25, 2020
  4. t_ski Win User

Error - Printing on Network printer

The idea of isolating the printers means that if one dies, it only takes itself down & not the whole server. I believe it's a right-click feature in Printer Management.

HP support for Windows 7 sucks, and I'm guessing their 2008 support is right up there. From what I've been told (I'm not the print server guy), HP is asking that you use their universal drivers.

t_ski, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Ver 1909 Printer issue, network Printers will not print - Similar Threads - Ver 1909 Printer

2. Network printing to a shared printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network printing to a shared printer: I have spent many hours on this and still have not found a solution.How can I reestablish the capability to print to a shared printer on a Windows 10 home network?All computers have 21H2 installed.I'm at a loss as to why Microsoft has still not solved this issue.A successful...
  3. Network printing to a shared printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network printing to a shared printer: I have spent many hours on this and still have not found a solution.How can I reestablish the capability to print to a shared printer on a Windows 10 home network?All computers have 21H2 installed.I'm at a loss as to why Microsoft has still not solved this issue.A successful...
  4. Network printing to a shared printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Printer is on and will print, but cannot be connected to the Windows 10 network to print...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is on and will print, but cannot be connected to the Windows 10 network to print...: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND AN HP OFFICE JET PRO 8610 PRINTER. THE PRINTER IS PRINTING, BUT THE NETWORK CONNECTION IS OFFLINE ALL OF A SUDDEN THE PAST TWO DAYS. THEREFORE I CANNOT PRINT ANYTHING OFF THE INTERNET!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!THANK YOU!!!!!...
  6. Network printer issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network printer issue: One computer in a network show network printer offline but computer can ping printer correctly while other computer in network correctly print from printer. Please Help me...
  7. Printer Network issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Network issues: Lately our home network has been plagued with printer connectivity issues. It seems that while both the printers and laptop/stations are on the same network, there are printing errors, poor output or difficulties seeing one another. 1. HP Envoy 5660 - Shows error messages...
  8. network in Windows 10 ver. 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network in Windows 10 ver. 1909: Computers are missing on network in Windows 10 ver. 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-in-windows-10-ver-1909/8a18b460-4e65-4efe-baa2-b78465e7c4d3
  9. printer print issues

printer print issues: will only print black and white from my laptop, but it says color... It prints color from all other devices. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-print-issues/5c195589-3db3-4288-a0a5-26c1e1d2e1de
  10. Hp3835 printer not printing from windows 10 ver.1803

Hp3835 printer not printing from windows 10 ver.1803: i own an HP deskjet ink advantage 3835 printer. it was working fine on windows 10 until the ver. 1803 update. since then print jobs are sent to the print Que but the Que is empty, so nothing is printed. even the windows test page is not printed. but when i test it with...