Windows 10: windows 10 ver 2004 User Profile failed

Discus and support windows 10 ver 2004 User Profile failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I downloaded and installed the version last . It takes a long time. But this morning when I tried to login, it kept saying User profile failed. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SankarMukhopadhyay, Jul 18, 2020.

1. windows 10 ver 2004 User Profile failed

Hi,

I downloaded and installed the version last . It takes a long time. But this morning when I tried to login, it kept saying User profile failed. I tried my pin and also the passwd. It won't start. It kept saying the same "User profile failed". I tried restart etc few times but the same thing. Then I changed the microsoft account passwd and rebooted and after sometime, it did let me get on with the newpasswd.

How do I get my old user profile back? After I logged on, windows update history and it shows new version was successfully loaded on 7/18.

This issue should be fixed bt Microsoft.

Thanks and Regards,

Sankar

:)

SankarMukhopadhyay, Jul 18, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

User Profile Service failed

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Copy the Default folder (in C:\Users) from another windows 10 computer.
    • Rename the Default folder to something like DefaultOLD (just to keep it for safety reasons).
    • Paste it in your Users folder.
    • To make sure that you won't have problems with permissions of the "implant" folder, just transfer it via a FAT/FAT32 formatted USB stick (those filesystems don't have permissions).

This will provide solution to the error User Profile Service failed.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 18, 2020
  3. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Jul 18, 2020
  4. David4802 Win User

windows 10 ver 2004 User Profile failed

Windows 10 - The User Profile Service failed the sign-in User Profile cannot be loaded

This is absolutely no help. I cannot get to the desktop. The sign-in FAILED! That's what the message is all about.

David4802, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 ver 2004 User Profile failed

1. windows 10 ver 2004 User Profile failed - Similar Threads - ver 2004 User

2. windows 10 user service profile failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 user service profile failed: hello, I am using Windows 10 and recently accidentally deleted onedrive folder, where apparently my profile related files were contained. After a reboot now I cannot login to my profile although it appears in the login screen. When I enter my password, a warning message pops...
  3. user profile failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    user profile failed: Ok Microsoft or windows power users,This happened to me today. Restarted my computer. After inputting my pin, an error message said the user profile failed to load I can't login. I clicked ok, the screen refreshed, I tried again with the same result. Restarted again and same...
  4. user profile failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user profile failed: Ok Microsoft or windows power users,This happened to me today. Restarted my computer. After inputting my pin, an error message said the user profile failed to load I can't login. I clicked ok, the screen refreshed, I tried again with the same result. Restarted again and same...
  5. user profile failed sign in windows 10

user profile failed sign in windows 10: Hello, When I opened my computer I saw that there was the error : "user profile failed sign in". Once that the operation was completed I saw that the laptop missed all of my documents. How can I take them back? Cheers R...
  6. Windows 10 ver 2004 Outlook with mail Profile Start Menu problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 ver 2004 Outlook with mail Profile Start Menu problem: I have two desktop shortcuts that open my Outlook 2016 each with a different mail profiles/account. The shortcuts use the following shortcut path detail with my account profile names instead of xxMyProfileNamexx "C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft...
  7. 2004 damaging user profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2004 damaging user profile: So, I really need some help. My computer has tried twice in the last couple of months to apply the 2004 update. Both times when it finishes installing it comes back to tell me that I can’t login. I’ve tried all of the suggestions out there about deleting the temporary profile...
  8. Windows 10 ver 2004 freezes

Windows 10 ver 2004 freezes: Since installing windows 10 pro ver 2004 my computer has been freezing up at the oddest times. It just hangs with no controls and I have to manually turn the computer off and then on again. Sometimes it will freeze up again sometimes not. WTH?...
  9. No internet on windows 10 ver 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet on windows 10 ver 2004: Hello I have many PC in company, some pc updated to windows 10 version 2004. From there, i got problem with the network and internet: Although PCs are connecting to internet but windows shows No internet access. This problem shows almost time, it's annoying for users, for...
  10. Updated to Windows 10 ver 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated to Windows 10 ver 2004: I updated to Windows 10 2004 a few hours ago. Everything is going fine and Windows is being super snappy surprisingly. Although I've hit two problems. My laptop got stuck in night mode and it couldn't be disabled, thankfully I was able to fix that by reinstalling the display...