Windows 10: Windows 10 veraion 1909 doesn't install on my system.

Discus and support Windows 10 veraion 1909 doesn't install on my system. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just download the windows update assistant from microsoft official site and started to install. All the requirements were gooddisk space, cpu, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by epurescudavid, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 veraion 1909 doesn't install on my system.

I just download the windows update assistant from microsoft official site and started to install. All the requirements were gooddisk space, cpu, and ram. All was working fine after a window said that i need to restart my computer for the update to take effect. I clicked on restart now and it was saying working on updates this would take a while don't turn off the pc. I waited till 30% and then it automatically turned off my pc, saying undoing the changes and my pc turned on without the latest update on. Can you help me??

:)

epurescudavid, Dec 29, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 veraion 1909 doesn't install on my system. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 29, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 veraion 1909 doesn't install on my system.

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 veraion 1909 doesn't install on my system.

1. Windows 10 veraion 1909 doesn't install on my system. - Similar Threads - veraion 1909 doesn't

2. Could not install Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Could not install Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems...: Hello there! I am having problems while installing Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4560960. Here's what i got from Settings:[ATTACH] Could someone help me?...
  3. Windows 10 1909 Will Not Install on the Hard drive.

Windows 10 1909 Will Not Install on the Hard drive.: I am in the process of installing Windows 10 Pro version 1909 on a number of desktop computers. I've done 4 so far. All good. Today I can't get Windows 10 to install as Install thinks that the boot hard drive does not have BIOS support. Target Computer: Dell Precision...
  4. Windows 10 1909 Version settings system crash

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1909 Version settings system crash: I am using windows 10 1909 version Ent When i open the settings->system 1. for laptops/desktops - no issue 2. for VMs - if the system window is maximized then its crashing its closing automatically and if the window is not maximized then working fine 3. for VDI - total...
  5. 1909 build of windows 10 will not install.

1909 build of windows 10 will not install.: I can't update to the 1909 build, no matter what I do. The previous 1903 build gave me the option of choosing a time/date, which I did, & then it promptly disappeared as an option! When the 1909 came along, I hit update now... and after hours & hours, it shut itself off,...
  6. Trying to install Windows 10 1909 on a nonUEFI, Core2Quad system

Trying to install Windows 10 1909 on a nonUEFI, Core2Quad system: I have a system here with Gigabyte EP43 S3L motherboard, Intel Xeon E5450 (with modified F9C BIOS), 6GBs of RAM, RX 460. Currently running Windows 8.1 64bit on a mechanical HDD. I want to upgrade it with a clean install to an SSD. However, the installer will just be stuck on...
  7. Windows 10 1909 Installation issue

Windows 10 1909 Installation issue: Hi All, I am having issue while installing win10 1909 on my laptop.Have checked the same new Dell laptop 6-7qty we are unable to boot it from USB and even unable to burn the iso on DVD -UEFI Mode If we install in legacy it will install but once rebooted it goes to...
  8. Windows 10 Update 1909 doesn't work on my computer

Windows 10 Update 1909 doesn't work on my computer: I have been trying to update my computer first of all from 1803 to 1809 and now 1909 since May 2019 and it won't work for either. Microsoft have tried every possible method and they say only a clean install can now be tried. Why should I have to go to all this bother trying...
  9. System doesn't come back from hibernation - 1909 issue?

in Windows 10 Support
    System doesn't come back from hibernation - 1909 issue?: Recently, whenever I hibernate my system, and then start it up again the next morning, Windows boots up as though I had done a complete shutdown. It may be only coincidental, but I upgraded to 1909 about a week ago. 146979
  10. Windows 10 install doesn't

Windows 10 install doesn't: I am trying to install Windows 10 on a computer that is running 8.1. All checks and prerequ's passed and I finally selected "Install Now". Windows 10 downloaded (pretty slow btw.) and then the box rebooted. It then slowly counted up to 100% claiming that it would be...