Windows 10: Windows 10, versio 21H1 update & now colours are wrong on certain programs.

Discus and support Windows 10, versio 21H1 update & now colours are wrong on certain programs. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated to the new version of Windows 10, 2021-06 versio 21H1 x64 KB4023057. It also included some strange update options:— Intel - Other hardware -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EeroSormunen, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Windows 10, versio 21H1 update & now colours are wrong on certain programs.

I updated to the new version of Windows 10, 2021-06 versio 21H1 x64 KB4023057. It also included some strange update options:— Intel - Other hardware - IntelR XeonR E3 - 1200 v6/7th Gen IntelR CoreTM Host Bridge/DRAM Registers - 591F— ViewSonic - Monitor - 2/24/2017 12:00:00 AM - 1.5.0.0— Intel - Other hardware - IntelR XeonR E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen IntelR CoreTM PCIe Controller x16 - 1901The issues affect only certain programs, some icons, some browsers edge, chrome, but not firefox, Afterwards colour blue is now green, colour green is now purple.

:)

EeroSormunen, Jun 11, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10, versio 21H1 update & now colours are wrong on certain programs.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10, versio 21H1 update & now colours are wrong on certain programs.

1. Windows 10, versio 21H1 update & now colours are wrong on certain programs. - Similar Threads - versio 21H1 update

2. Windows showing wrong font in certain programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing wrong font in certain programs: So recently WIndows has been showing the wrong font on some programssome examples https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-showing-wrong-font-in-certain-programs/3b908aee-305d-467c-98f1-097426c7d110
  3. Windows showing wrong font in certain programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows showing wrong font in certain programs: So recently WIndows has been showing the wrong font on some programssome examples https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-showing-wrong-font-in-certain-programs/3b908aee-305d-467c-98f1-097426c7d110
  4. Windows 10 is not updating to 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 is not updating to 21H1: Hello. Please help me.My Windows 10 version 2004 is not updating to The latest Windows 10.The troubleshooter is not working. Please help me.Any replies, reply. If you have the same question then follow the answer....
  5. Windows 10 is not updating to 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 is not updating to 21H1: Hello. Please help me.My Windows 10 version 2004 is not updating to The latest Windows 10.The troubleshooter is not working. Please help me.Any replies, reply. If you have the same question then follow the answer....
  6. Windows Insider Program feature update not updating to 21H1

Windows Insider Program feature update not updating to 21H1: There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x800706be...
  7. Windows 10 21H1 available to insiders now

Windows 10 21H1 available to insiders now: Windows 10 build 20H1 is now available to users in the Windows Insider Beta channel. It's a minor update, similar to 20H2 and 1909. Instead, the major upgrade with a UI redesign and new features will be 21H2, or Sun Valley. Please reply to add your expertise on this subject...
  8. Windows older versios eulation in Windpws 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows older versios eulation in Windpws 10: Hello, I have many old softwares that do not run on Windows 10, but used to run perfectly on older versions like 7 or 98 or 2000 ,,, now my question is: Is there any kind of Windows emulation/simulation feature in Windows 10 that can simlate the older versions environment...
  9. windows 10 freezing with certain programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 freezing with certain programs: Recently every time I utilize certain programs, like Realists, my laptop freezes. Windows 10 and a one year old Lenovo laptop. Also running a little slowly these days....
  10. Windows 10 Updated with the wrong program

Windows 10 Updated with the wrong program: I had Windows 7 Pro (64-bit). When Windows 10 upgraded, it installed the 32-bit system. Why? And how can I get that fixed? 25923