Windows 10: Windows 10, Version 1703 - End of Service for Public vs Education

Discus and support Windows 10, Version 1703 - End of Service for Public vs Education in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I occasionally copy text from the microsoft/technet websites, due to the fluid nature (see always changing). [ATTACH] Now it shows as a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marcus Dashoff, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10, Version 1703 - End of Service for Public vs Education

I occasionally copy text from the microsoft/technet websites, due to the fluid nature (see always changing).

Windows 10, Version 1703 - End of Service for Public vs Education 43b82a9b-501e-4d18-8a80-f22a5f1fcf06?upload=true.jpg

Now it shows as a different date. Does the new date already include the 6 additional months for Enterprise/Education users? Or are we supposed to add 6 months ourselves to this *new* date.

Windows 10, Version 1703 - End of Service for Public vs Education d2c4c52c-8e07-475e-a389-64185053bee7?upload=true.jpg

As an educational institution (Unified School District), we are trying to find the absolute End-Of-Life date for Enterprise/Education, including the 6 months of added support that was added earlier this year.

Thanks,

Marcus

:)

Marcus Dashoff, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

End of supplemental servicing for Windows 10 version 1511

Source: End of supplemental servicing for Windows 10, version 1511 Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Built-in apps on Windows 10 Education, build 1703

Hi,

I have a general question and wondered if anyone had any insight on this. On Windows 10 Education, build 1703, do the built-in Photos, Movies & TV, and Calculator app remain on this build version, or are they at some point removed? I ask because when I created
    an image for my organization using Windows 10 Education, build 1609, those three apps were removed and they are somewhat crucial and beneficial.

I'd like to know if they are kept on build 1703 and not removed, this way I can continue with creating various images using Windows 10 Education, build 1703. I also want to specify that I noticed the apps removed when I used build 1609, but also after I
    upgraded to build 1703. Currently I have installed Windows 10 Education from an ISO that is the actual build, and not an upgrade.

cjdiaz1024, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10, Version 1703 - End of Service for Public vs Education

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10, Version 1703 - End of Service for Public vs Education

1. Windows 10, Version 1703 - End of Service for Public vs Education - Similar Threads - Version 1703 End

2. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  3. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  4. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Education vs Pro education - WIN 10

Education vs Pro education - WIN 10: My friend needs my help to format some computers at a new school.The school already has office 365 educational licese.I just downloaded WIN 10 ISO. I found there are two version one called education and other Pro education. What are the difference please?Which version can I...
  6. Education vs Pro education - WIN 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Education vs Pro education - WIN 10: My friend needs my help to format some computers at a new school.The school already has office 365 educational licese.I just downloaded WIN 10 ISO. I found there are two version one called education and other Pro education. What are the difference please?Which version can I...
  7. Education vs Pro education - WIN 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. End of service reminders for Windows 10 versions 1703 and 1803

in Windows 10 News
    End of service reminders for Windows 10 versions 1703 and 1803: Unprotected devices can increase risk to the entire network. If a device is out of service, it is no longer receiving quality updates from Microsoft and may become more vulnerable to security risks and viruses. A single exploited device can reveal other devices on a network,...
  9. Windows 10 Education failing to update to version 1803 from 1703

Windows 10 Education failing to update to version 1803 from 1703: For a while now my Windows has been failing to update to 1803. This problem continued even after reinstalling my Windows. I have tried every possible solution I could find. I have tried updating using Windows Update Assistant, tried fixing corruption errors using DISM & SFC...
  10. Windows 10 Pro vs Education

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro vs Education: So I recently discovered that I can get a copy of Windows 10 Education from my school for free, and I was wondering if that would be a good upgrade. I'm currently running Windows 10 Pro, but based on the few comparison tables I could find Education seems to be on par with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1703 end of service

2. is windows 10 1703 end of service