Windows 10: Windows 10 version 1803 Blue Screens after cumulative update

Discus and support Windows 10 version 1803 Blue Screens after cumulative update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a desktop computer which has TWICE blue screened after cumulative updates for Windows 10 version 1803. I'm trying to restart the computer as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JeffWohnsiedler1, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Windows 10 version 1803 Blue Screens after cumulative update

I have a desktop computer which has TWICE blue screened after cumulative updates for Windows 10 version 1803.

I'm trying to restart the computer as is because I have files on it that I want to save.

The error code I've gotten is 0xc0000225.

Since I got no satisfaction from the "Get Help" people, I guess I'll try the community.

About 4 days ago, I got the blue screen but after numerous restarts and several hours, the computer suddenly came back.

This time, though, it hasn't.

Anybody got any ideas what the problem might be?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Jeff W

:)

JeffWohnsiedler1, Dec 12, 2018
  2. Drone Win User
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Windows 10 version 1803 Blue Screens after cumulative update

windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

1. Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    2. Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 version 1803 Blue Screens after cumulative update

1. Windows 10 version 1803 Blue Screens after cumulative update - Similar Threads - version 1803 Blue

2. Black screen after cumulative update for windows 10 version 1803 for x64-based systems...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after cumulative update for windows 10 version 1803 for x64-based systems...: I experienced a black screen at login after updating windows to the version in the title. I had to revert to my previous version which works fine but I am being told that it is nearing the end of its support. So I am supposed to update. Is there any fix for the black screen...
  3. Cumulative Update Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cumulative Update Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Error: Just received this since yesterday: 2019-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4512501) - Error 0x80070002 It reminds me of last years (October 2018) update that was halted. Should I just download the update from Microsoft directly? Which...
  4. Windows 10 version 1903, version 1803 receives new cumulative update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1903, version 1803 receives new cumulative update: Today, Microsoft is rolling out a new batch of cumulative updates for Windows 10 May 2019 Update (Insiders) and Windows 10 April 2018 Update. These cumulative updates include general bug fixes and improvements for the operating system. Microsoft has released Windows 10...
  5. Cumulative Update for windows 10 version 1803 freezes

Cumulative Update for windows 10 version 1803 freezes: I have several dell Optiplex 3050 AIO, 2 weeks ago one of them started to freeze while I was creating a new windows 10 image, when I create the image I make sure that all updates are installed before I capture the image, but windows was totally freezing whenever trying to...
  6. Problem with 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803

Problem with 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803: My laptop has been trying to install the 2018-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4483234), it takes quite some time to install and then gives me an error code and it is keeping me from updating several other programs. Is there a fix for...
  7. After installing Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for the computer, it...

After installing Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for the computer, it...: I have spent almost 2-3 hours to finish install the latest updates from windows and restarted the computer several times, but then the computer begin to ask me to enter a password for login. It is an old company computer, and does not need any password to log in before the...
  8. 2018-19 Cumulative windows 10 version 1803

2018-19 Cumulative windows 10 version 1803: Since the above update my computer has become incredibly slow starting and often freezes. Now its so slow I am worried I am running out of physical memory. I have 1.56 GB left out of $4.00 GB. Often cant open my mail and get the message "Run the broken exe and the next...
  9. Cumulative Update for windows 10 version 1803 freezes

Cumulative Update for windows 10 version 1803 freezes: I have several dell Optiplex 3050 AIO, 2 weeks ago one of them started to freeze while I was creating a new windows 10 image, when I create the image I make sure that all updates are installed before I capture the image, but windows was totally freezing whenever trying to...
  10. Blue Screen after Windows 10 April 2018 Update 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen after Windows 10 April 2018 Update 1803: So I can't really do anything of logging and sending you guys here, the moment you can log in which doesn't even appear it goes blue crash https://i.imgur.com/kTRme28.jpg It seems this is caused by comodo, so uninstalling would solve it right? however how to do that if I...