Windows 10: Windows 10 Version 1803 not working properly after applying the GPO settings

Discus and support Windows 10 Version 1803 not working properly after applying the GPO settings in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Team, Can you please help, am facing the issue with Windows 10 of Version 1803 not working properly after applying GPO policies. Service Page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Vinodh KumarSivaji, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Version 1803 not working properly after applying the GPO settings

Hello Team,

Can you please help, am facing the issue with Windows 10 of Version 1803 not working properly after applying GPO policies. Service Page is not opening and the Searching option is not working, the evenvwr page also showing a lot of error messages.

If I used with applying the GPO settings in Domain network with the Version of 1803 Win 10, am not facing any kind of issues. All pages are working fine...

Note: Current Version using in our Environment Version 1607 windows 10 is working fine with GPO settings.

:)

Vinodh KumarSivaji, Jul 29, 2018
  2. Kelemvor Win User

GPO for Automatic Updates doesn't seem to be applying

Howdy,

I'm trying to create a GPO to point our Windows 10 machines to our WSUS server and then use Automatic Download and Install during a maintenance schedule.

• I've gone under Automatic Maintenance Activation Boundary and set that to 13:00 (1PM) for testing.
    • I've gone under Maintenance Random Delay and set that to 1 hour

• I've gone under Config Automatic Updates and set it to 4 (download and install). I also set day to Saturday and time to 13:00 (1PM) but I don't know how this affects the Maintenance Boundary up above...
    • I've gone under Specify Intranet Site and put in our WSUS server.

Anyway, I then ran a GPUpdate on my laptop which worked and gpresult says it applied the setting. However, when I go under All Settings | Update & security and then click Advance Options, it still shows "Never check for updates" which is what our normal GPO for everyone else uses. I put my machine in a sub-OU and assigned the test GPO to that sub folder. The main WSUS GPO is not Enforced and the test GPO is Enforced.

Should that dropdown change to reflect the current settings? Is there some other way to tell if the settings are applied correctly? I don't want to click "Check for Updates" because that usually checks and installs which is NOT what I want to do. I want to test the automatic install portion but can't tell if the right settings are in place or not.

I hope that all makes sense. Let me know if I can provide any other information.

Thanks!

Kelemvor, Jul 29, 2018
  3. Windows server 2012R2 GPO failed to apply on windows 10 creators update clients

I have a PDC windows server 2012R2 and BDC 2012R2, GPO is configured in BDC.

I have the below GPO's configured.

->By default, my company intranet page is the default page in internet explorer.

->Lock screen

These are not getting applied on the windows 10 clients where as the remaining clients like windows 7, windows 8.1 are able get these GPO settings.

GPResult command shows that the settings are applied but actually they are not.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Harish Reddy, Jul 29, 2018
  4. rajabba Win User

Windows 10 Version 1803 not working properly after applying the GPO settings

GPO Wallpaper for windows 10

Hi,

We have applied Wallpaper via GPO for workstations, all versions except windows 10 works fine.

GPO applies to windows 10, it only appears after pressing 'Task View'

I have tried flushing local gpo, created new gpo seperately for this box

Can you please help

Thanks

Raj

rajabba, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Version 1803 not working properly after applying the GPO settings

1. Windows 10 Version 1803 not working properly after applying the GPO settings - Similar Threads - Version 1803 working

2. GPO-setting "settings visibility page" not applying correctly anymore after installation of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPO-setting "settings visibility page" not applying correctly anymore after installation of...: The installation of KB5031354 OS Build 22621.2428 causes a malfunction of the GPO-setting "settings visibility page". The value of the GPO-setting is filled with settings that are accessible for our domain users :...
  3. GPO-setting "settings visibility page" not applying correctly anymore after installation of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPO-setting "settings visibility page" not applying correctly anymore after installation of...: The installation of KB5031354 OS Build 22621.2428 causes a malfunction of the GPO-setting "settings visibility page". The value of the GPO-setting is filled with settings that are accessible for our domain users :...
  4. Windows 11 GPO is not applied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 GPO is not applied: Hello We have GPO applied on our computers, and we have one computer that is windows 11, and the GPO is not applying to this computer same as the others,Can you advise what can I do?the setting I'm trying to set is in the picture...
  5. Windows 11 GPO is not applied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 GPO is not applied: Hello We have GPO applied on our computers, and we have one computer that is windows 11, and the GPO is not applying to this computer same as the others,Can you advise what can I do?the setting I'm trying to set is in the picture...
  6. How to apply the GPO settings by using PowerShell scripts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to apply the GPO settings by using PowerShell scripts.: Hello Team,We required your help to create the GPO settings via PowerShell script. example : I would like to apply the GPO settings to turn of the handwriting recognition error reporting via from PowerShell.I know how to apply the settings by manually to navigate the path...
  7. GPO not applying to Windows 10 Clients

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GPO not applying to Windows 10 Clients: Hi there, I have Windows Server 2019 standard installed and the GPO is not applying to the windows 10 clients clients. I have ran gpresult/r on one of the affected PC's and get the below results; RSOP data for domain\user on OFFICE4-NEW : Logging Mode...
  8. Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome not working properly after windows 10 update 1803: After updating windows 10 1803(winver = 17134.228) when i opend chrome ant try to surf it giving error MICROSOFT EDGE IS WORKING PERFECTLY,i tryed many things suggested by others but that was not useful this site cant be reached Try: Checking the connection...
  9. Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803: After upgrade to 1803 my microphone is not working properly. I googeld and found many times this answer: Hit Windows key and search for "microphone privacy settings" Hit "Allow access to the microphone on this device" Switch "Allow apps to access your microphone" to ON...
  10. Windows 10 GPO problem on 2012 DC- GPO Not Applying

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 GPO problem on 2012 DC- GPO Not Applying: I have a problem where I am pulling a GPO from a Windows 12 DC and it is not applying on the PC. If I run GPResults the correct GPO from the DC looks as if it is pulling. If I run Auditpol.exe /get /category I can see that nothing has applied as all of the audit settings...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpo not applying after 1803 upgrade

2. windows 10 1803 lock screen not working via GPO

3. windows 10 1803 gpo not working