Windows 10: Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.253 problem with restart when right click on start menu...

Discus and support Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.253 problem with restart when right click on start menu... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.253 problem with restart. When i do right click on start menu button> shutdown or signout > restart, windows was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by khaidoanqn, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.253 problem with restart when right click on start menu...

Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.253 problem with restart. When i do right click on start menu button> shutdown or signout > restart, windows was restart screen then it shutdown my pc. So i'm asking for this problem. I hope microsoft seen my topic and fix this in a next update. Thankyou everyone!!!

:)

khaidoanqn, Jan 19, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Jetster Win User
    Windows 10 Start menu issue

Ive always had issues with the start menu. Pin to start sometimes doesn't work. Now I cant move the icons. And the right click menu sticks. If I do manage to move one it disappears on to reappear later.
    Love 10 other than that. Whats the deal? I would like to organize my icons. Ive tried tablet mode too

Another thing it does when I first restart its bright. Then if I try to move something it dims

Jetster, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.253 problem with restart when right click on start menu...

Windows 10 Start menu not working?

Hello,

We would like to know more so we could assist you better. Kindly clarify the following:

• What is your OS build and version?
    • Are you getting the same error message when you try to access the Start Menu by clicking the Windows key alone and also the Start Menu on the left side of your desktop?

For the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps to be able to use Cortana/ Search:

• Check for updates.
    • Restart your device.
    • Try the troubleshooter.
    • Create a new local administrator account.
    • Reset your PC.

For more information regarding the steps above, kindly refer to this link.

Should you have other concerns, let us know.

Karla Alm, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.253 problem with restart when right click on start menu...

1. Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.253 problem with restart when right click on start menu... - Similar Threads - version 1809 build

2. Right-click on start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click on start menu: When I right-click on the Start menu in Windows 10, it brings up the options menu and when I select Task manager nothing happens. This also happens when I try to select Device Manager, Event Viewer, Disk Manager, Computer Manager, Windows Powershell and Admin, and File...
  3. Right-click on start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click on start menu: When I right-click on the Start menu in Windows 10, it brings up the options menu and when I select Task manager nothing happens. This also happens when I try to select Device Manager, Event Viewer, Disk Manager, Computer Manager, Windows Powershell and Admin, and File...
  4. Right-click on start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. the right click menu problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the right click menu problem.: Hello,I notice that there is missing part of my right click menu as you can see from the picture above, can someone help me with that please?thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-right-click-menu-problem/8fcf77cd-8c77-41da-9c6e-16f3f1e37990
  6. Windows 10 start menu right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 start menu right click: Hi, Recently I reset my laptop and tries to restore the backup. But in between the restoration process it turned off so i restarted it again this happened 3-4 times so I again restarted the restoration process. Now when i right click the start button I see 4 times each...
  7. Start Menu - Right-Click

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu - Right-Click: Hello,In the "Start Menu" there are two types of icons - one is a square with a folder icon on it, the other is a square with the program's icon.Now 'folder icons' have no right-click sub-menu, the others with a program icon have a right-click sub-menu.In the sub-items of a...
  8. Shift+Restart not wotking 17763 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Shift+Restart not wotking 17763 1809: Not sure when this started but pressing Shift+Restart no longer allows me to get to Advanced boot options for Safe Mode. I don't know if this started with the initial 1809 17763.1 FU or not but it's been awhile. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas how to fix? I don't...
  9. Right click Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right click Start Menu: Last few insider builds (not necessarily because of it) Most of items in Start menu's just don't do anything. Command prompt/, Disk management, Device manager, Task manager etc. Other shortcuts for them work, each one when started from anywhere else works. I made links for...
  10. Right click on start menu problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click on start menu problem: Hi, I have a very strange problem in Win 10 Pro RTM: when I right click on the start menu and the conext menu appears like this: [img] the only links that works are the first four starting from the botom (desktop, shutdown, run & find), when I click on any other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1809 restart alt-f4 vrs start menu

2. windows 10 home version 17763

3. windows 1809 cant right click on start

4. browsers not working with windows build 1809,
  5. Windows 10 version 17763.0,
  6. windows 10 verizon 17763.0,
  7. windows 1809 restart problems,
  8. Windows10 Build 17763 probleme,
  9. move on boot does not work with windows 10 version 1809,
  10. windows 10 verizon 10.0.17763.253 build,
  11. windows build 1809 restart not working,