Windows 10: Windows 10 Version 1809 Random internet Disconnecting

Discus and support Windows 10 Version 1809 Random internet Disconnecting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Team, Many users have been reporting problems with their LAN connectivity, especially the fact that the LAN is disconnecting frequently. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by NarayanThapa1, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Version 1809 Random internet Disconnecting

Hi Team,

Many users have been reporting problems with their LAN connectivity, especially the fact that the LAN is disconnecting frequently. I have checked all drivers and windows patches is up to date. but still LAN disconnecting again and again. and after 10 or 15 minutes it automatically work.

:)

NarayanThapa1, Oct 2, 2018

2. Random internet disconnects

Hi everyone, it seems I need your help again with my tricky internet.

So the problem like the thread name is random internet disconnects, the internet will work fine for a few hours then will lose connection out of a sudden.

I've tried numerous fixes:

- Winsock reset and the likes
    -Every option present in Complete internet repair
    -To top it off I used the Windows 10 reset feature(Yes I did this after I managed to break my internet completely so I could not connect to the internet anymore, the reset allowed me to go back to square 1 aka random disconnects)

I also called my ISP numerous times and they did these:

-Chopped off my internet cable end and replaced it
    -They gave a router to test for 1 week(They told me when the light turn red I have no internet and it did so but sometimes it might have turned off completely, there was 1 case where it definitively took more than usual activating the internet at windows startup)
    -They chopped my cable again and they split it in 2, 1 end they considered might be bad and 1 end I plug into the jack
    -They said they worked on the pole, I didnt see them so I am doubt full

Some notes: They said they did everything on their end and that my PC is the fault, last thing they are willing to do is replace my internet cable completely, from pole to house-PC.(Funny thing is: I told their manager-Boss lady that my internet cable is Cat 5e, she said o definitively it needs a change that's not a cable for internet. In my head I was like WTF is this a telephone cable ?)

The internet guys seemed unprofessional(among other things for various reasons), when internet first installed on fresh PC they said they can make it connect automaticaly like on old PC but it might dissconect, I was like ok... guess I'll bear up with doing it manually if it means trouble free.

When internet disconnects it's like I click the disconnect button it does not attempt to recconect.

I used a broadband connection, pppoe connection wtih username and password until I tried to call the ISP to make it automatic, they refused and told me to do it miself... I hooked up the old PC and took all the settings and now the connection is automatic.

When internet fails now, the internet icon does not change colour, sign etc, it remains as if I have a stable internet but it acts like I have no internet but since it is automatic the internet comes back in under 15s.

I told the ISP to check the pole in front of my house, they said it has nothing to do with my internet since the internet box is on another pole, but they did put a ladder to the pole, watched for 10 sec and said: Yeah, everything seems fine.

I dont think my PC is at fault since I was no the one assembling it, I also think Windows 10 has nothing to do with my problem, I got to this conclusion when I hooked up old PC and it disconnects also.

I dont really have a happy history with this ISP, I use them only because the cheap-fast internet.

I didnt tell the ISP to check the house because I dont think they will do it.

I would gladly change ISP If I know the problem is definitively not at my end.

I have this problem for over 21 days on new PC, the ISP says my neighours dont have any internet problems-My reply is my neighours dont use the internet that much, one being a mechanic, the other one beying a very old lady but except of the lady he told me about some kinds a few houses back.(I also was not aware of my neighours even using the same ISP)

Well guess these are all the major things I did, hope you guys can help me.

Silas Woodruff, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 2, 2018
  4. mixa Win User

Windows 10 Version 1809 Random internet Disconnecting

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 Version 1809  Random internet Disconnecting wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Version 1809 Random internet Disconnecting

1. Windows 10 Version 1809 Random internet Disconnecting - Similar Threads - Version 1809 Random

2. Internet disconnects randomly, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects randomly, why?: So basically, my internet disconnects quite randomly, but it's better when I'm not in a call discord.I've tried disabling internet protocol 6 and flushing dns cache, but that didn't help.It shows I'm still connected to the internet, but nothing that needs internet works or...
  3. Internet disconnects randomly, why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects randomly, why?: So basically, my internet disconnects quite randomly, but it's better when I'm not in a call discord.I've tried disabling internet protocol 6 and flushing dns cache, but that didn't help.It shows I'm still connected to the internet, but nothing that needs internet works or...
  4. My internet randomly disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet randomly disconnects: Sometimes, my internet just disconnects randomly. It also automatically disconnects when I start it up after shutting it down. I dont think its my wifi router because ive brought my laptop to other peoples houses, used their wifi and still experienced the same issues....
  5. My internet randomly disconnects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My internet randomly disconnects: Sometimes, my internet just disconnects randomly. It also automatically disconnects when I start it up after shutting it down. I dont think its my wifi router because ive brought my laptop to other peoples houses, used their wifi and still experienced the same issues....
  6. Windows random internet disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows random internet disconnects: Hi, i've been grounded for the past 5 months and since i got my pc back the internet randomly disconnects, i've restarted my router and unplugged and replugged my ethernet and nothing, its only my pc and no other devices on my network, is there a way to fix this? submitted...
  7. Internet randomly disconnects windows 10

Internet randomly disconnects windows 10: So I have a windows 10 pc which I use for schoolwork and video games. So many times while I have been playing the internet just stops working. It makes the sound of a device being unplugged and plugged in and the wifi comes back. I also see the eject device thing at the...
  8. INTERNET RANDOM DISCONNECTIVITY

INTERNET RANDOM DISCONNECTIVITY: HI! I am having two laptops ACER ASPIRE 5733z Windows 7 32 bit home premiumand HP Probook 430 g2 windows 10 64 bit pro and two ethernet cable 6 metre and 50 metre When connected with 6m wire both of the laptops perform very fine but in case of 50 m wire the acer one works...
  9. Internet Disconnects Randomly?

Internet Disconnects Randomly?: So, I've had this PC for a few years and it has been running perfectly fine up until now. Every once in a while, the internet will just randomly disconnect. Sometimes it'll manage to reconnect on its own, most of the time I have to restart, and once it restarts and comes back...
  10. Internet randomly disconnects.

Internet randomly disconnects.: In used a router and from the router started a wire that go in my pc. Disconects happend. I removed the router so I plug in the internet cable right from the ISP (without using a router) and it still happens, reinstalled my windows, yes, I tried this, still, the connection...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rtl8192cu windows 10

2. windows 10 1809 disconnect network at random

3. realtek rtl8192cu disconnecting

4. Realtek RTL8192CU Wireless LAN on windows 10 Update 1809,
  5. Windows 10 RTL8192CU have to disconnect,
  6. rtl8192cu win 10 1809,
  7. Windows 10 version 1809 killed my internet connection,
  8. windows 10 1809 update wifi disconnecting,
  9. windows 10 1809 wifi disonnects,
  10. windows 10 1809 internet disconnecting,
  11. windows random internet disconnect,