Windows 10: Windows 10 Version 1903 Build 18362.239 - Microsoft Edge can't get out to Internet

Discus and support Windows 10 Version 1903 Build 18362.239 - Microsoft Edge can't get out to Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Did the update last week and since the update, Microsoft Edge can't get out to the Internet, unless I manually put in external DNS Servers. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CQL User, Jul 16, 2019.

1. CQL User Win User

Windows 10 Version 1903 Build 18362.239 - Microsoft Edge can't get out to Internet

Did the update last week and since the update, Microsoft Edge can't get out to the Internet, unless I manually put in external DNS Servers. However, then I can't access internal content/folders/sites.

After the update, Firefox, IE and Chrome have NO problems, just Edge.

I've read some of the early resolutions from prior updates, everything from repairing, re-registering, etc... Nothing seems to fix the issue. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I WANT to use Edge, but can't as of now.

Please Advise.

:)

CQL User, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Shawn Brink, Jul 17, 2019
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 Version 1903 Build 18362.239 - Microsoft Edge can't get out to Internet wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Version 1903 Build 18362.239 - Microsoft Edge can't get out to Internet

Microsoft is developing a built-in ad blocker for its Edge browser

"One of the first browser add-ons many people install to improve their online experience is Adblock Plus or something similar. Until recently, Microsoft Edge's lack of support for add-ons put off a lot of would-be users, but reports from Build 2016 suggest that native ad blocking is on its way to the Internet Explorer successor.

Adblock Plus is coming to Edge, but built-in ad blocking would negate the need for such an add-on. A slide shown off and snapped at a Build presentation shows that the next version of Edge, in response to user feedback, will feature ad blocking capabilities. There's no word on delivery timescale, but the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update would seem a likely candidate.

ZDNet's Ed Bott photographed the slide which shows Microsoft's development roadmap built around feedback from testers. Right at the top of the list is reference to plans to create a plugin and extension store for Edge, but it's entry number four that's more intriguing.

"Build ad blocking features into the browser" is listed as a Feature Request from users. But the good news is that it is not only listed as being "Deliverable 4682811", but as "Targeted for the next version".

This will no doubt come as good news for those who have fallen in love with Edge, but it's not something that will be welcomed by the likes of Adblock Plus. It does seem that, particularly in the mobile arena, there is a move to baking ad blocking into the browser so it makes sense that Microsoft is following the trend. But it is the fact that Edge straddles Windows 10 on the desktop and Windows 10 Mobile that makes this a particularly interesting move.

Keep an eye out for Insider builds in the coming weeks as the feature may be just around the corner.
    "

Forget extensions, built-in ad blocking is coming to Microsoft Edge - [UPDATE... no it's not!]

P4-630, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Version 1903 Build 18362.239 - Microsoft Edge can't get out to Internet - Similar Threads - Version 1903 Build

2. Windows 10 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Installed: Hi Experts, I have Windows 10 Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Installed. Windows 10 Version 20H2 appears in my updates to download and install. My concern is should I not first install Windows Version 1909 Final first and then May 2020 before I install 20H2? Regards...
  3. New Microsoft Edge is available for Windows 10 version 1903 and 1909

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge is available for Windows 10 version 1903 and 1909: The new Microsoft Edge is available for Windows 10, version 1903 and 1909 Applies to: Windows 10 version 1903 all editions, Windows 10 version 1909 all editions, Microsoft Edge Summary Microsoft has released a new Chromium-based version of Microsoft Edge. This new version...
  4. Network issue after Windows 10, version 1903 update version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network issue after Windows 10, version 1903 update version 10.0.18362 Build 18362: After restart the Network icon changed to a globe, it said I didn't have Internet access but I did. Normally my networks SSID displays, but that no longer does. Some .NET Framework 3.5 4.8 cumulative updates came up so I applied them, after the restart, the original...
  5. No Sound Conexant "Pebble Beach" on winver 1903 build 18362

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound Conexant "Pebble Beach" on winver 1903 build 18362: I have an older HP/CPQ system running pretty well, surprisingly so, with Windows 10 version 1903 build 18362, except for the now-notorious Audio Device issues. I see another long thread here about the devices I am dealing with but just due to idosyncrasies of the way...
  6. can't get rid of login screen on 18362

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    can't get rid of login screen on 18362: Hello, I am trying to get rid of the sign in screen after sleep. But it seems something has changed. I am using build 18362 but i can't get rid of it. I have: empty password, used gpedit to disable the lock screen, and used netplwiz to disable login pass, still i get the...
  7. Win10 Pro (1903 - Build 18362) System Restore behaviour

Win10 Pro (1903 - Build 18362) System Restore behaviour: I've noticed some strange behaviour with creating a System Restore Point in Windows 10, this may be an oddball way of doing things but it's worked for me for many years prior to upgrading to Windows 10 x64 (from Windows 7 x64). In short - I had a scheduled task that ran...
  8. Can't update Windows 10 to version 1903 since it came out

Can't update Windows 10 to version 1903 since it came out: I Can't update Windows 10 to version 1903 since it came out. I've tried everything mentioned in these forums. I've disabled all of my USB ports except for my keyboard. I uninstalled my antivirus programs (bitdefender and malwarebytes). I ran all the system tests i've...
  9. Windows 10 Build 18362 - Speakers not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Build 18362 - Speakers not Working: Symptom: ‘Sound’ reports Speakers Not Plugged In. Speakers and Headphones are greyed out. The only available items for Playback are ‘Digital Audio (S/PDIF)’ Hardware: Gigabyte MB X58-USB3, home built around 2013 Background: PC Working fine then Windows Update took it to...
  10. Unable to get a user name/ Password prompt in Windows 10 Build 18362.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to get a user name/ Password prompt in Windows 10 Build 18362.: Suddenly found that I can't logon to Windows unless I force the computer to boot in safe mode. Nothing has changed unless a Windows download fix changed something. The computer works fine in Safe Mode. What next?...