Windows 10: Windows 10 - Version 1903 Login Errors & Other Errors Proven To Be Windows OS Errors Caused...

Discus and support Windows 10 - Version 1903 Login Errors & Other Errors Proven To Be Windows OS Errors Caused... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have already made a topic about this but after doing a In-Place Upgrade Repair and also having the exact same errors on the Hidden Administrator... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SoaringHigh2061, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - Version 1903 Login Errors & Other Errors Proven To Be Windows OS Errors Caused...

I have already made a topic about this but after doing a In-Place Upgrade Repair and also having the exact same errors on the Hidden Administrator Account after unhidding it through Command Propmt then doing that In-Place Upgrade to get the same errors all over again i strongly feel warrants a whole new topic on this to include the Hidden Administrator Account.

Windows 10 Version 1903 has many problems that have been plaguing my computer at times. The FIRST on is the SAME ONE that constantly plagued me after installing Windows 10 Version 1809 to the point that I constantly rolled back to the WORKING version of Windows; Windows 10 Version 1803. Yet with Microsoft's STUPIDITY of forcing Feature Updates when a version is reaching its End of Support is warranting keeping this yet again FLAWED version of Windows 10 for I'll be forced to the Flawed Version soon enough & will be forced to DEAL with it if I want to keep my Computer getting Updates according to Microsoft Windows!

Here are all of the issues going on with Windows 10 Version 1903, the first one was a MAJOR issue in Windows 10 Version 1803 as well
    1. Won't Login At Times
    2. Won't Unlock If In Sleep Mode
    3. Won't Hibernate/Enter Sleep Mode
    4. Installers Won't Open/Work when open; they do nothing
    5. Windows Explorer Freezes When Ending Unresponsive Tasks

THIS IS WHAT I DISCOVERED SO FAR!

Going Further In-Depth With The Issues Above:

1. After Upgrading from Windows 10 Version 1903 not able to login to my computer at times (same issue was in Windows 10 Version 1809). When the issue occurred on Windows 10 Version 1809 I just would rollback to Windows 10 Version 1803 since it had not problems whatsoever but now that Version 1803 is reaching its ending of support for Updates and Microsoft is forcing Users to Upgrade to the Next Version (1903) I'm forced to keep this version of the FLAWED and Buggy Windows 10; Version 1903 with all of these errors and problems occurring.

2. Windows 10 Version 1903 won't Hibernate and stays on even though Power Settings tell it to do so after 30 Minutes of inactivity. I used to have the Display turn off at 15 minutes but that also wasn't working in Windows 10 Version 1903 so I turned it off like it used to be off when my computer was still using Windows 7. (Note: I never had or upgraded to Windows 8 for in my opinion it was terrible and I didn't want that OS that I considered to be trash.)

Windows 10 - Version 1903 Login Errors & Other Errors Proven To Be Windows OS Errors Caused... be779b9f-30c4-42f8-9fea-b6200408bcb3?upload=true.png

Windows 10 - Version 1903 Login Errors & Other Errors Proven To Be Windows OS Errors Caused... 3b7c319d-5039-4abf-a1b0-44e5be8c4d2e?upload=true.png

3. Installers on Windows 10 Version 1903 won't open and if they open they don't work and just hang.

4. Windows 10 Version 1903 freezes (as in Explorer.exe) stops working if ending any task that isn't working including trying to run an Installer. The Folder that has the Installer in it is also not responding and is stuck to the desktop unless you press the Task Bar Option of Switching to the Desktop.

5. Windows 10 Version 1903 WILL NOT Shutdown when it is told to do so and it also won't do Restarts. It is requiring a Forced Shutdown. But then it won't login and if it allows you put in your Password it just spins with the "WELCOME" message doing nothing. It takes many Forced Restarts to get passed this before the Computer will Login. Then it is meet with the issues recorded above!

For issues 3, 4, & 5 I haven't been able to get Screenshots of because it is quite hard to get one when 3 and 4 result in Windows Explorer (explorer.exe) to stop working. And I haven't been able to get a Screenshot taken when the Computer is trying to Shutdown or Restart; and I haven't been able to get one with it spinning on the "Welcome" Screen.

I've also still discovered that this program that was in Windows 10 Version 1809 that I suspected was causing the errors for not be able to login is STILL in Windows 10 and Microsoft has includes it in Windows 10 Version 1903 even though many people I have seen want to be able to remove it; it is still un-removable. I have seen and been using many computers that have been using Windows 10 Version 1809 and also now Version 1903 and many of them DON'T have this JUNK program yet my computer (which like many of those other computers is a Laptop) has it for some illogical purpose when I don't want it whatsoever.

Windows 10 - Version 1903 Login Errors & Other Errors Proven To Be Windows OS Errors Caused... cc8dd075-415c-4dfe-819c-2e7cbaae663f?upload=true.png

Windows 10 - Version 1903 Login Errors & Other Errors Proven To Be Windows OS Errors Caused... 5cbe48d4-c85a-4b09-a29f-82ca8a2704f9?upload=true.png

Windows 10 - Version 1903 Login Errors & Other Errors Proven To Be Windows OS Errors Caused... af79b14c-4f30-4974-99da-7919ebac3c3d?upload=true.png

I have tried to remove it myself but it is 100% impossible to do and I have attempted to even disable it in Startup Programs but it doesn't show up with its name that it has. I have though been able to remove everything related to Mixed Reality Viewer and the 3D Viewer Program from my Computer which I didn't need or want anyways. Now I want this stupid thing gone as well and I want it gone FOR GOOD!

Now everyone of these problems (1 - 5) I want FIXED NOW! I also want that Program I have shown in the second Section GONE as well!

The errors for 1 - 5 I have attempted to try and fix on my own and nothing has worked. They have still occurred in doing Clean Boots, and a Clean Install. I have even disabled my Norton Internet Security to see if that was the problem and that didn't help either. I had Norton disabled and not to restart until I started it when I upgraded from Windows 10 Version 1803 to Windows 10 Version 1903, but it didn't help. I couldn't unistall it because I don't have the Install Program available and Norton (Symantec) is trying to get me to install and purchase Norton 360 if I remove Norton Internet Security. I have had viruses and spyware using Winodws Defender so I don't trust it whatsoever. I have never had any viruses or spyware or any other problem using Norton Internet Security to protect my computer; thus I 100% trust it over all the other junk out there; includine Microsoft's Windows Defender.

July 17th Addendum:

Well it's 100% Official, I've proven that the problems with Windows 10 Version 1903 preventing logging on multiple occasions thus requiring multiple Forced Restarts (on both the Normal User Account and the Normally Hidden Administrator Account), Installers not working, and Windows not Shutting Down or Restarting ARE all Windows Errors and NOT third Party Software!

I've set my computer to boot up in Clean Boot only having Microsoft (Windows) components only load following the steps here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows and the results are exactly the same as they are in booting Windows normally! My User Account is stuck on the Welcome screen with it spinning now for over fifteen minutes well writing this on my iPad. Before trying this Account I got the same results trying to login to the normally Hidden Administrator Account.

This makes it 100% Official: Microsoft here is the problem and they for certain computers have broken them with the release of Windows 10 Version 1903. What program is surely still running? Simple it's a Microsoft Program that is only in Windows 10 Version 1809 and in Version 1903 on certain computers: Microsoft Holographic First Run. My computer can't even run any Virtual Reality Software or Programs for it's nit supported yet this program is in Windows 10 and un-removable! See the screenshots of this program I've posted earlier in this post!

Finally, from previous post again:

When Replying to this Please Heed everything that I have stated here and don't tell me to do something I have already tried since I have already tried them and they didn't work. I can't rollback to Windows 10 Version 1803 again for soon Microsoft is going to force this Update (Windows 10 Version 1903) on me anyways and then I'll have to deal with all of this all over again. The fact here is that when these errors aren't occurring and I am able to login into my computer Windows 10 Version 1903 is working for use as long as I don't run installers of any kind and just use my computer to get online and Office Programs; and also if I don't intend to Shutdown the Computer or Restart it. Then and only then aren't there any problems.

:)

SoaringHigh2061, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Silvero Win User

Windows 10 Update C1900101-30018 Error

Hello, I am trying to update from Windows 8 to Windows 10 directly from notifications but I am getting this error after the setup is completed. I am getting this error after: C1900101-30018 Error

Error: https://postimg.org/image/m146zmpav/
    Notification upgrade: https://postimg.org/image/l2mwuhyn5/

Any help would be appreciated *Smile Windows 10 - Version 1903 Login Errors & Other Errors Proven To Be Windows OS Errors Caused... :) Thank you.

Silvero, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Recon-UK Win User
    Recon-UK, Jul 17, 2019
  4. drimades Win User

Windows 10 - Version 1903 Login Errors & Other Errors Proven To Be Windows OS Errors Caused...

Windows error in cmuda.sys

While is was working in Windows the screen became blue and it showed the following error:

error in cmuda.sys
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

stop: 0x00000050

etc.

and asked me to restart.

What happened?

drimades, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - Version 1903 Login Errors & Other Errors Proven To Be Windows OS Errors Caused...

1. Windows 10 - Version 1903 Login Errors & Other Errors Proven To Be Windows OS Errors Caused... - Similar Threads - Version 1903 Login

2. Error updating from Windows 10 1903 to any other updated version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error updating from Windows 10 1903 to any other updated version: my laptop is still not updating to the latest 1909 version currently 1903. It reaches 70% and then says it has failed. I have tried through Windows updates to do this and I have created a USB / ISO and I still have the same problem when performing the update. I really don't...
  3. getting Window 10 updates error for version 1809, version 1903

getting Window 10 updates error for version 1809, version 1903: keep getting Window 10 updates error for version 1809, version 1903 . Tried https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027322/windows-update-troubleshooter, and uninstall Qualcomm wifi driver, however, still can not install Window 10 updates version 1809, version 1903...
  4. Error: Update to windows 10 Version 1903 - error 0xc19001e2

Error: Update to windows 10 Version 1903 - error 0xc19001e2: Hello, I have tried the updtate to V 1903 about a dozen times - first through the Windows update system, then through Media Creation Tool. Fails both ways. When I use Media Creation Tool, I get the message that there was a "problem with .cmd scripts" and no further guidance....
  5. WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ERROR TO 1903 VERSION

WINDOWS 10 UPDATE ERROR TO 1903 VERSION: ITS NOT GETTING completed....showing error 0xc190012e. tried multiple times..........plese solve issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-error-to-1903-version/3daec13e-6958-4f5d-badc-92afaf2966de
  6. Error 0xc1900130 for Windows 10 update version 1903

Error 0xc1900130 for Windows 10 update version 1903: Hello, I've been having trouble over the last few days involving a windows 10 update to version 1903. Initially, after I downloaded the update, I received a message stating that the update will not work because I need to update. Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel RST)....
  7. Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0xfffffffe ????

Windows 10, version 1903 - Error 0xfffffffe ????: Keep getting this message and update fail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1903-error-0xfffffffe/b4ccc2e9-383f-4957-85bb-a2170d9562b8
  8. Windows 10 version 1903 Update Error

Windows 10 version 1903 Update Error: This is the set-up log file and hoping that someone can decipher for me: 2019-06-11 13:32:50, Error MOUPG CDlpActionImpl<class CDlpErrorImpl<class CDlpObjectInternalImpl<class CUnknownImpl<class IMoSetupDlpAction> > > >::Suspend(1253): Result =...
  9. Error massge in updating window 10 home version 1903

Error massge in updating window 10 home version 1903: Hey Window Get error massage as follows when updating Window 10 Home version 1903 There was a problem starting C:\Windows\Syatem32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found Please help to retify Thank You Zin...
  10. Windows 10: "Other User" login error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10: "Other User" login error: I have a corporate machine running Windows 10 that I am not able to login as 'Other User' on the startup screen. It keeps saying "The user name or password is incorrect.", even though I was able to login to the Microsoft site using the same credentials. I've tried using two...