Windows 10: windows 10 version 19042.964 news and interests keeps loading but doesn't show anything"

Discus and support windows 10 version 19042.964 news and interests keeps loading but doesn't show anything" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I recently updated my pc to 19042.964 saying that a new feature news and interests will be shown in the taskbar but it keeps on loading and doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by samrudhs, Apr 29, 2021.

1. samrudhs Win User

windows 10 version 19042.964 news and interests keeps loading but doesn't show anything"

Hi I recently updated my pc to 19042.964 saying that a new feature news and interests will be shown in the taskbar but it keeps on loading and doesn't show any news or weather report have tried cleanboot also but the problem doesn't solve. so is there any other way to get rid of this issue. Here is the screenshot. and please reply immediately.

:)

samrudhs, Apr 29, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

windows 10 version 19042.964 news and interests keeps loading but doesn't show anything" [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 29, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 29, 2021
  4. windows 10 version 19042.964 news and interests keeps loading but doesn't show anything"

Windows Defender doesn´t load in Windows 10 startup and run slowwwwly

After updated the Windows 7 to 10 and error in avast (loaded very slowly Chrome. , f.ex.), i was uninstall the avast and used the Windows Defender (native of Windows) to protect against virus, malware and others bad things. But, the system runs more
    quickly, and the Windows defender runs slooowwwwly; the rapld (quick) verification run slowly, 11.000 files in 9 hours (???????). Is correct? In Windows 7 the same process run quickly and the process take a 2 hours, maximum. Now, the windows defender´s icon
    doesn´t show in taskbar, and i can´t ideia if the program is full loaded.

Thanks

Martin.

Tin Master, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 version 19042.964 news and interests keeps loading but doesn't show anything"

1. windows 10 version 19042.964 news and interests keeps loading but doesn't show anything" - Similar Threads - version 19042 964

2. "News and Interests" doesn't show up on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "News and Interests" doesn't show up on taskbar: The only way the News and Interests option shows up on the taskbar and Weather on the taskbar is if the taskbar is at the bottom. I use it on top, as do many other people.Why can't this be made to work when the taskbar is on the top?...
  3. "News and Interests" doesn't show up on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "News and Interests" doesn't show up on taskbar: The only way the News and Interests option shows up on the taskbar and Weather on the taskbar is if the taskbar is at the bottom. I use it on top, as do many other people.Why can't this be made to work when the taskbar is on the top?...
  4. "News and Interests" doesn't show up on taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 News and Interest

Windows 10 News and Interest: After the latest Windows 10 update , The news and interest language changedAnd there is no option for "Change Language" In dropdown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-news-and-interest/46646b4f-8f72-4f2b-b17c-501fccd23c9a
  6. News And Interests not showing in my windows 10

News And Interests not showing in my windows 10: So. I just updated my winver to :-21h1- OSB 19043.985-Windows 10 proand the latest update is-KB5003173 which I just updated yesterdayBut the news and interests is not showing on the taskbar...
  7. The GPO to disable news and interests doesn't do anything (21H1 Enterprise)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The GPO to disable news and interests doesn't do anything (21H1 Enterprise): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chaori [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nmqd6e/the_gpo_to_disable_news_and_interests_doesnt_do/
  8. News and Interest - Shows Not Connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News and Interest - Shows Not Connected: If I reload it will come up in Chinese. I clicked on the Main Menu (3 dots) but the language is missing from the menu. It will go back to Not Connected. 179275
  9. News and Interests not loading

News and Interests not loading: News and Interests not loading after forcing to add it by cmd -_-can someone help before i destroy another keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-and-interests-not-loading/795362fb-21c4-4773-90b1-aa4b39d4d83f
  10. News and interests keep loading

News and interests keep loading: I recently updated my Windows 10 from insider dev program to Windows 10 Insider Preview 21313.1000 rs_prerelease and got new News and section toolbar on taskbar. Although feature is available but whenever I hover my cursor over it or click iteven double click it keeps on...