Windows 10: Windows 10 version 1909 Improvement In Battery Life + Performance ?

Discus and support Windows 10 version 1909 Improvement In Battery Life + Performance ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, One of the change-logs for Windows 10 1909 talks about improvements in general battery life and power efficiency for devices with certain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MatthiasMT, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 version 1909 Improvement In Battery Life + Performance ?

Hi,

One of the change-logs for Windows 10 1909 talks about improvements in general battery life and power efficiency for devices with certain processors & introducing a new processor rotation policy that distributes work more fairly among these favored cores.

I cannot find anywhere which processors will actually benefit from this improvement. Is there a list Microsoft published which specify which processes / devices would benefit from this change?

Thanks,

- Matt

:)

MatthiasMT, Oct 17, 2019

2. how to improve battery life in the Nokia 1020

Hi vravishan,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand that you want to improve battery life on your Nokia Lumia 1020. Some nice steps you can find here:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/basics/battery-making-it-last

If you have any features suggestion regarding a phone, you can post them on this site:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Thanks for your contribution to the forums!

Kind Regards,

Michal TR

Michal TR., Oct 17, 2019
  3. Tips for Improving Battery Life?

I saw another post asking this question, but unfortunately it had no replies after several days. Maybe I'll have better luck.

Are there any suggestions for improving battery life? I haven an LG Quantum, and I'm seeing pretty poor performance in this regard. For example, last night I fully charged my phone before going to bed. This morning, I have less than a 50% charge. That's
    after the phone sat, unused and with the screen turned off, for maybe 10 hours or so. WiFi and Bluetooth are disabled.

What would be sucking the life out of the battery in this situation?

I've just disabled e-mail push from Exchange to see if that helps. I've heard others say that live tiles consuming more battery power, but that surely wouldn't be the case when the screen is turned off, would it?

ParrotHeadFL, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 version 1909 Improvement In Battery Life + Performance ?

LD-3W new version with improved battery life. Myth or reality?

I am looking to get an LD-3W and searching the net for what is available I find one or two UK vendors are offering what they describe as "New version with improved battery life".

One showed a picture of an LD3W box with a small V2 printed on it in the same font style as the rest of the product text. Is there such a thing as a version 2 with improved battery life?

knockknock---01, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 version 1909 Improvement In Battery Life + Performance ?

1. Windows 10 version 1909 Improvement In Battery Life + Performance ? - Similar Threads - version 1909 Improvement

2. Has the Battery life improved in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has the Battery life improved in Windows 11?: I checked the sentiment and reviews for Windows 11, and the starting few months were pretty draining for the battery, but no update as of May/June for the battery issue, is it finally at par with Windows 10 or still lacking? I am a heavy user, and usual battery life from...
  3. Has the Battery life improved in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has the Battery life improved in Windows 11?: I checked the sentiment and reviews for Windows 11, and the starting few months were pretty draining for the battery, but no update as of May/June for the battery issue, is it finally at par with Windows 10 or still lacking? I am a heavy user, and usual battery life from...
  4. Does my device get the improved battery life and power efficiency in 1909?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does my device get the improved battery life and power efficiency in 1909?: hi all: Will my device get the improved battery life and power efficiency in 1909? Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-57VG. Is there a way to check if mine will get it? I have Intel Core i5-8265U....
  5. Improve Battery Life when watching Movies and Videos on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Improve Battery Life when watching Movies and Videos on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you always find that your Windows 10 device’s battery lasts for a shorter time than you expected, you can optimize Windows 10 for better battery life – especially while watching videos and movies on battery power. Improve Battery Life [...] This post...
  6. Windows 10 version 1909 promises battery life boost

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1909 promises battery life boost: Microsoft is expected to announce Windows 10 version 1909 (codenamed 19H2) later this week and it’s practically going to be a service pack. Release Preview Ring Insiders have already been offered Windows 10 version 1909 and it will apparently roll out to all supported...
  7. Windows 10 version 1909 is arriving with performance improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1909 is arriving with performance improvements: It’s the last week of September, and Microsoft is expected to finalize Windows 10 version 1909 (19H2) update for the general public rollout. Microsoft barely talk about Windows 10 19H2 as the update includes only general improvements and bug fixes. According to the latest...
  8. Windows 10 19H2 will offer better performance and battery life

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 19H2 will offer better performance and battery life: Windows 10 19H2 (Fall 2019 Update) is set to roll out later this year with select performance improvements, quality enhancements and enterprises features. Microsoft also confirmed that Windows 10 19H2 installation on May 2019 Update PCs will be handled more like the monthly...
  9. Windows 10 version 1903 includes performance improvements for AMD

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1903 includes performance improvements for AMD: From Windows Sandbox to light theme to UI improvements, Windows 10 May 2019 Update has plenty to offer. Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 monolithic update also includes performance improvements for AMD-powered computers. Windows 10 version 1903 comes with updated Windows...
  10. Battery life with windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery life with windows 10: Initially battery life increased for my laptop ASUS S400CA from 2:35 to 3:35. Now it has come down to 2:30. In between I changed battery saver from 100 to 60. Now again I changed to 100. Still battery life is going down. I would like to know about other users exp. Any...