Windows 10: Windows 10 version 1909 Sleep mode getting crashing .

Discus and support Windows 10 version 1909 Sleep mode getting crashing . in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 10 version 1909 OS BUILD 18363.592 Hello Team, I upgraded to Windows 10 version 1909 and since I cannot successfully boot from hibernate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Nanthamil, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Nanthamil Win User

Windows 10 version 1909 Sleep mode getting crashing .

Windows 10 version 1909 OS BUILD 18363.592

Hello Team,

I upgraded to Windows 10 version 1909 and since I cannot successfully boot from hibernate or sleep state, it always crashes and boots up from shutdown state. I used hibernate with Windows 10 Version 1903 just fine and I don't want to shut down my computer every time when I'm not using it.

The night that I upgraded my computer I left it hibernated overnight, when I booted my computer next morning I got a BSOD which got me worried but it booted up successfully after restarting from the BSOD screen. I thought it was a one-time thing but from then when I put my computer to sleep or hibernate, and then start my computer I get by BIOS and computer screen goes black for like 15 seconds, then it restarts, gets by BIOS again and boots successfully. I assume it crashes but I don't get the BSOD, just a black screen for a while before restarting.

Could you please suggest what can be done?

:)

Nanthamil, Feb 14, 2020

2. Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 14, 2020
  3. sleep mode in windows 10

Hi,

The challenge that you are having with the sleep mode on Windows 10 may be caused by misconfigured power settings on your computer. We suggest to check this thread:

Win 10 reboots after sleep mode
    . Look for MVP Mike Hall... always replied. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Feb 14, 2020
  4. Dave xxx Win User

Sleep mode broken (Win 10 Pro x64)

In December I upgraded a desktop (Intel i7-3770K 16Gb/Gigabyte Technology &SSD) from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro, but since 12 January the computer will not wake from sleep mode (power button needed to reboot).

There were no problems with sleep mode under Win 7; there were 2 Windows updates on 12 January: Windows Defender Antivirus KB2267602 & Microsoft.YourPhone

The following steps have offered no improvement (Win 10 v 1909 18363.592):

i) Advanced Power Settings: PCI Express - change from 'Moderate Power Savings' to 'Off''
    ii) CMD (admin): powercfg -h off
    iii) Uninstalled Phone App: PowerShell (admin) Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.YourPhone* -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage
    iv) Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool run - No errors detected
    v) Windows drivers appear up to date

Any suggestions for a remedy would be much appreciated.

Dave xxx, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 version 1909 Sleep mode getting crashing . - Similar Threads - version 1909 Sleep

2. Windows 10, Version 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, Version 1909: My Windows updated to version 1909 on 2/23/2020. Now I'm having a few problems. 1. My settings window will randomly close itself. 2. It is no longer possible to enable the night light setting. 3. When I try to view certain thing like the "See what's new in this update" it...
  3. Windows 10 sleep mode gets shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 sleep mode gets shut down: Hi, I'm facing a problem, when my computer is in sleep mode, after some time it gets shut down. I have recently bought new laptop HP Spectre x360 15" last month and having Windows 10 1909 version. Please assist me. Really appreciate your help. Thank you!...
  4. windows 10 version 1909

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 version 1909: I installed windows 10 version 1909 and removed mcaffee internet security. It's not possible to download any pdf files or download any file. Not possible to download and safe a pdf file on my computer. Also not possible to download any programme....
  5. WINDOWS 10 version 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 version 1909: Please i need more update on the features of windows 10 version 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1909/e7d4d55b-a1a6-4472-b957-c7615a12460b
  6. Windows 10 1909 crashes.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 1909 crashes.: Windows 10 build 1909 makes my computer crash. The screen suddenly turns black and the computer reboots. No message, blue screen, error message appear. My system was running fine from February until October 2019, and suddenly after Windows update into 1903 build, it...
  7. Screen is getting sleep mode

Screen is getting sleep mode: All of sudden my laptop screen is getting into sleepmode and then I have to unlock the scrren again. This thing is happening when I'm actively using the laptop. Can anybody say what is the issue and how can I resolve it....
  8. Windows 10 crashes when entering sleep mode

Windows 10 crashes when entering sleep mode: Hello, A week ago I (finally) updated my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Soon I realized my laptop kept running when I closed the screen. Yesterday I tried the shortcut to get it in sleep mode and saw the blue crash screen pop-up when it enters sleep mode. It gives...
  9. Windows 10 crashes resuming from sleep mode

Windows 10 crashes resuming from sleep mode: Installed Windows 10 pro on my computer which had windows 10 home on it. Now when my computer goes into sleep mode and I try to come out of it the computer crashes and I get the blue screen. I have to physically turn it off at the power button and turn it back on. It didnt...
  10. Nvidia Driver Crashing in Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Driver Crashing in Sleep Mode: Nvidia Win 10 64 bit Driver 353.30 appears to be crashing during sleep mode in build 10162, forcing a reboot. Has anyone else seen this with this driver and/or build? UEFI C-states are configured correctly; any solutions besides the obvious of not using sleep? Systems...