Windows 10: windows 10 version 1909 virtual driver issue

Discus and support windows 10 version 1909 virtual driver issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Back in mid 2019 , when microsoft updated with the new 1909 windows 10 version, I couldn't mirror my display to my smart TV. Before that when they had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnthonyRochelle, Dec 19, 2019.

1. windows 10 version 1909 virtual driver issue

Back in mid 2019 , when microsoft updated with the new 1909 windows 10 version, I couldn't mirror my display to my smart TV. Before that when they had the 1903 installed , I had no issues what so ever. I had to call tech and get them to help me reinstall the 1903 version so it would mirror my display and it fixed it. Have they updated the 1909 version yet to fix this issue???

:)

AnthonyRochelle, Dec 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 version 1909 virtual driver issue

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 version 1909 virtual driver issue

1. windows 10 version 1909 virtual driver issue - Similar Threads - version 1909 virtual

2. Windows 10 - virtual network drivers issues with 3rd parties virtual drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - virtual network drivers issues with 3rd parties virtual drivers: Hi, I realized than when I installed nMap or Virtual box , starting up the computer the next day caused windows not to get a network config on my eth adapter that, until I used the nw troubleshooter so it appears that win 10 home edition is not capable of working...
  3. Severe reboot issues in Windows 10 version 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Severe reboot issues in Windows 10 version 1909: Hello all... With the latest Windows 10 security update for version 1909, it would not install. It ran through the long process of installing, then rebooted, but then got the screen image that changes were being rolled back because the update did not take place. Tried it...
  4. Dark Mode Issue - Windows 10 Version 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Mode Issue - Windows 10 Version 1909: Hi, there seems to be an issue with dark mode. The text appears to be black in Control Panel - Programs - Programs and Features While in light mode, no such issue exists. The issue with the text persist in this area when in Dark Mode [ATTACH]...
  5. network connectivity issues in window 10 version 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network connectivity issues in window 10 version 1909: i recently updated the wireless lan driver in hp support assistant but after installing i am facing network issues in laptop HP Laptop 15-da0xxx please reply me about the resolution or is issue in network i connected...
  6. Windows 10 // 1909 Version // Sad face issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 // 1909 Version // Sad face issue.: Hey all, Hope someone can help me with this, please see my attachment. Getting a unhappy face on my program menu. The main difference with my PC is that I use a custom theme for my Windows, however when I removed my theme I still had the unhappy face. It's not a huge...
  7. Windows 10 // 1909 Version // Sad face issue.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 // 1909 Version // Sad face issue.: Hey all, Hope someone can help me with this, please see my attachment. Getting a unhappy face on my program menu. The main difference with my PC is that I use a custom theme for my Windows, however when I removed my theme I still had the unhappy face. It's not a huge...
  8. Technical Issues with Windows 10 Version 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical Issues with Windows 10 Version 1909: I have an HP All-in-One 23-q012 Desktop running Windows 10 Version 1909. I have a problem with it viewing video clips. It looks normal until you hit the play symbol and then it goes to a largely zoomed in picture that is completely unrecognizable. However, the audio is...
  9. Latency issues Windows 10 version 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latency issues Windows 10 version 1909: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/serefafc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g7amou/latency_issues_windows_10_version_1909/
  10. Windows 10 PRO version 1909 Activation issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 PRO version 1909 Activation issues: I have a problem with the activation. I already bought 2 product keys for Windows 10 PRO an none of them is working. I bought a new laptop and downloaded a ISO installation file for Win10 over the official Microsoft website. I installed it over a bootable usb drive and wanted...