Windows 10: windows 10 version 2004 audio bug latest

Discus and support windows 10 version 2004 audio bug latest in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, when someone plays videos in windows 10 version 2004 are accompanied by per, perrr, perrrrrr.. sound. every video/audio is accompanied by this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fahadQL, Apr 25, 2020.

1. fahadQL Win User

windows 10 version 2004 audio bug latest

hi,

when someone plays videos in windows 10 version 2004 are accompanied by per, perrr, perrrrrr..

sound.

every video/audio is accompanied by this sound.

I am troubleshooting it.

yes, default and other madia players.

so far no luck.

thanks.

:)

fahadQL, Apr 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Intrepid1 Win User
    Intrepid1, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 10 version 2004 audio bug latest - Similar Threads - version 2004 audio

2. Windows Update for Version 2004 to Latest

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update for Version 2004 to Latest: I just want to ask how long will windows update take if I update my windows 10 with a ssd, because my pc has a fresh windows installed and my pc needs to update the windows, I checked what version my windows 10 is and it is 2004....
  3. Latest Windows 10 version 2004 update

Latest Windows 10 version 2004 update: I recently installed the latest MS Win10 version 2004 update. It seems to be very slow loading, running, even Edge takes nearly 1 full minute to load. Is anyone else experiencing these issues?...
  4. Latest Windows 10 version 2004

Latest Windows 10 version 2004: Hello, after upgrading my computer to latest version 2004 I had random freeze on computer like every hour. This freeze completly freezed my computer and I had to turn it off. I tried everything from upgrading drivers to upgrading BIOS but nothing helped. Then I tried to...
  5. Windows 10 Version 2004 Bugs & Glitches

Windows 10 Version 2004 Bugs & Glitches: Hello everyone! I was wondering on how long I should wait to get 2004 until all of the bugs and glitches are resolved? I planned to create a generalized system image of that version for deployment to multiple computers, but I won't do it unless it's fully stable....
  6. Windows 10 2004 latest version

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 2004 latest version: Hi, can you helpe me? Well my issue it's I just update my computer the latest version of windows 2004 yesterday, and my problem it's the power plan, it's only the balanced mode. And I want the high performance, i wanna put it back I go to registry, I don't see the file (...
  7. Windows 10 2004 latest version

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 2004 latest version: Hi, can you helpe me? Well my issue it's I just update my computer the latest version of windows 2004 yesterday, and my problem it's the power plan, it's only the balanced mode. And I want the high performance, i wanna put it back I go to registry, I don't see the file (...
  8. New bugs in Windows 10 version 2004 confirmed

in Windows 10 News
    New bugs in Windows 10 version 2004 confirmed: Microsoft confirmed two new bugs that affect the recently released feature update for Windows 10, Windows 10 version 2004 (also known as the May 2020 Update). Another bug has been resolved. Windows 10 version 2004 is less than a month old. More than 10 issues were confirmed...
  9. Windows 10 version 2004 Bugs I've found

Windows 10 version 2004 Bugs I've found: Hey Microsoft, I've found some bugs in the recent insider build, windows 10 version 2004. I would revert back to an old build, but I cannot as I had problems on my previous build such as: - Ethernet failing to work, but when I upgraded over a wifi usb adapter to windows...
  10. Windows 10 Version 2004 being plagued with bugs

Windows 10 Version 2004 being plagued with bugs: I had to preformed a fresh install back to v1909 again. But I would like to say for feedback purposes. I think all guys at work at Microsoft you should go back to releasing Service Packs like in Windows 2000 XP Vista and Windows 7. Because with Service Packs they we’re...