Windows 10: Windows 10 Version 2004 broke my laptop's keyboard LED

Discus and support Windows 10 Version 2004 broke my laptop's keyboard LED in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I recently upgraded to version 2004 and my keyboard lights stopped working. I try reinstalling the drivers and it didn't help... Anything I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zeka16, Jun 18, 2020.

1. zeka16 Win User

Windows 10 Version 2004 broke my laptop's keyboard LED

Hey,

I recently upgraded to version 2004 and my keyboard lights stopped working.

I try reinstalling the drivers and it didn't help...

Anything I can try?

:)

zeka16, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 18, 2020
  4. rampage Win User

Looking for a laptop with a back lit keyboard

can any one list any laptop brands/ models that have LED keyboards, i need a new lappy and i want to get one with a led keyboard, i know dell do it, but is there any besides them, also im aiming around the $1000 USD area

ive come up blank with google

rampage, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Version 2004 broke my laptop's keyboard LED - Similar Threads - Version 2004 broke

2. how to change my led in a laptop keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change my led in a laptop keyboard: hello, is there a way if i can change my led lights from my laptops keyboard like not change colour of it but remove the whole led lights and put new ones in is that possible and alos my laptop is MSI Bravo 15pls let me know if i can do this...
  3. how to change my led in a laptop keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change my led in a laptop keyboard: hello, is there a way if i can change my led lights from my laptops keyboard like not change colour of it but remove the whole led lights and put new ones in is that possible and alos my laptop is MSI Bravo 15pls let me know if i can do this...
  4. Windows 10 update broke my laptop keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update broke my laptop keyboard: I have a laptop HP Envy x360 and the keyboard on it stopped working after Windows 10 April 2021 update.These are all the things I already tried:1.Updating the driver manually even automatically still not working2.Uninstalling the driver and restarting computer3.Unistalling...
  5. Windows 10 Home Version 2004 broke my system.

Windows 10 Home Version 2004 broke my system.: Hello, After Windows 2004 was installed, my system locks up randomly. There is no high CPU usage in Task Manager, etc that it might be a specific program. The game I play, the FPS went from 60 fps to below 30 and lower as I move around. There were no options to restore a...
  6. my laptop keyboard was put on mute and broke

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop keyboard was put on mute and broke: my laptop keyboard was put on mute and broke and now i cant unmute. not even with the sliders. how to i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keyboard-was-put-on-mute-and-broke/4057a271-6163-43ac-8c14-8eb3c0fb2c1c
  7. Windows Update version 2004 Broke My Toolbar

Windows Update version 2004 Broke My Toolbar: Why did you remove the options in toolbar to color it and turn it transparent??? I cannot even resize it anymore! Why did you think this would be a good idea to take my toolbar away from me? Put it back like it was please....
  8. Windows 10 2004 Update Broke my Computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 Update Broke my Computer: Just wanted to report that updating to 2004 was a disaster for me. The update did not seem to recognize any of my USB ports. Neither the keyboard nor the mouse worked at all so I could not even get to a place to recover. I could work in the bios environment, but not the...
  9. help with my led's for my keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help with my led's for my keyboard: i was wondering if i can keep my keyboard's led lights on when i put it to sleep anyway how to? if so please explane 1 by 1 of the steps submitted by /u/Dev_xxs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hykzjk/help_with_my_leds_for_my_keyboard/
  10. Version 2004 broke stuff...

in Cortana
    Version 2004 broke stuff...: 1 cannot type in taskbar search box. Mouseover makes border bold but focus will not switch into box with active cursor. 2 same issue with search box in windows sucksplorer... 3 emoji picker does not work... neither win+. nor win+; 4 stay tuned for more... Thanks for...