Windows 10: Windows 10 Version 2004 Bugs & Glitches

Discus and support Windows 10 Version 2004 Bugs & Glitches in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I was wondering on how long I should wait to get 2004 until all of the bugs and glitches are resolved? I planned to create a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by System76_32, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Version 2004 Bugs & Glitches

Hello everyone!

I was wondering on how long I should wait to get 2004 until

all of the bugs and glitches are resolved?

I planned to create a generalized system image of that version

for deployment to multiple computers, but I won't do it unless

it's fully stable.

:)

System76_32, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Version 2004 Bugs & Glitches

Brink, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Version 2004 Bugs & Glitches

1. Windows 10 Version 2004 Bugs & Glitches - Similar Threads - Version 2004 Bugs

2. Windows 10 2004 bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 bug?: Every time I map a drive in Win 10 2004 and I need to reboot, I get errors saying the password to that drive is invalid and wont reconnect when there is no password. Also When I click on the server in Network to remap the drive or map other drives I get errors... Only way I...
  3. version 2004 battery saver bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    version 2004 battery saver bug: Hello I have Acer Nitro 5 laptop. windows 10 pro I just installed 2004 update from 30 min, it's working great except I noticed I can't turn on or off the battery saver from the toggle or battery icon from the taskbar which is weird cuz it didn't happen in the previous...
  4. Windows 10 2004 version Bugged Search box not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 2004 version Bugged Search box not opening: Hello , Please i need help so badly So recently updated to windows 10 2004 version and my Desktop is bugged. Search box is not opening. sometimes it opens and closes automatically before i can search something. also task manager is not working....
  5. Dark mode glitches in widows 10 2004 version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark mode glitches in widows 10 2004 version: I have updated my laptop, now I am getting some texts in light mode that is not readable. I have tried to fix but I am not able to fix it. Can anyone help me to fix this? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. New bugs in Windows 10 version 2004 confirmed

in Windows 10 News
    New bugs in Windows 10 version 2004 confirmed: Microsoft confirmed two new bugs that affect the recently released feature update for Windows 10, Windows 10 version 2004 (also known as the May 2020 Update). Another bug has been resolved. Windows 10 version 2004 is less than a month old. More than 10 issues were confirmed...
  7. Windows 10 version 2004 Bugs I've found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 2004 Bugs I've found: Hey Microsoft, I've found some bugs in the recent insider build, windows 10 version 2004. I would revert back to an old build, but I cannot as I had problems on my previous build such as: - Ethernet failing to work, but when I upgraded over a wifi usb adapter to windows...
  8. Windows 10 Version 2004 being plagued with bugs

Windows 10 Version 2004 being plagued with bugs: I had to preformed a fresh install back to v1909 again. But I would like to say for feedback purposes. I think all guys at work at Microsoft you should go back to releasing Service Packs like in Windows 2000 XP Vista and Windows 7. Because with Service Packs they we’re...
  9. windows 10 version 2004 audio bug latest

windows 10 version 2004 audio bug latest: hi, when someone plays videos in windows 10 version 2004 are accompanied by per, perrr, perrrrrr.. sound. every video/audio is accompanied by this sound. I am troubleshooting it. yes, default and other madia players. so far no luck. thanks....
  10. Windows 10 version 2004 disk optimization bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 version 2004 disk optimization bug: There is a bug in windows 10 v2004 19041.153, If you use disk optimization tool and optimize drivers, after a while closing optimization tool it resest situation of drivers and shows as needs optimization every time. [ATTACH]...