Windows 10: Windows 10 version 2004 disk optimization bug

Discus and support Windows 10 version 2004 disk optimization bug in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There is a bug in windows 10 v2004 19041.153, If you use disk optimization tool and optimize drivers, after a while closing optimization tool it resest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AhmetUlusoy, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 version 2004 disk optimization bug

There is a bug in windows 10 v2004 19041.153, If you use disk optimization tool and optimize drivers, after a while closing optimization tool it resest situation of drivers and shows as needs optimization every time.

Windows 10 version 2004 disk optimization bug 4db01a79-72c7-45df-bc4b-459178d641f6?upload=true.png

:)

AhmetUlusoy, Mar 26, 2020

2. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

NO I do not leave my computer on FULL TIME. I am UP TO 30 OPTIMIZE and then it reads 15 Defragment. Can I run my computer at all while it OPTIMIZES if it ever does. ASKING FOR HELP IN WINDOWS 10 is TERRIBLE. MY COMPUTER ALWAYS TELLS ME IT DID NOT CLOSE
    DOWN CORRECTLY THOUGH I FOLLOW YOUR RECCOMENDATIONS. I SO MISS WINDOWS 7. WINDOWS 10 has been NOTHING BUT A HEAD ACHE !!!!

Penelope JPatrick, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 version 2004 disk optimization bug

Unable to run disk optimization in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to optimize the drive?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to use Administrator account to perform Optimization and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Go to Search, type services.msc and hit Enter

• Make sure that following services are set to Automatic:

• Remote Procedure Call (RPC).

• DCOM Server Process Launcher.

• RPC Endpoint Mapper.

And also refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/improve-performance-optimizing-hard-drive

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 version 2004 disk optimization bug

1. Windows 10 version 2004 disk optimization bug - Similar Threads - version 2004 disk

2. version 2004 battery saver bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    version 2004 battery saver bug: Hello I have Acer Nitro 5 laptop. windows 10 pro I just installed 2004 update from 30 min, it's working great except I noticed I can't turn on or off the battery saver from the toggle or battery icon from the taskbar which is weird cuz it didn't happen in the previous...
  3. Optimize Disks Windows 10 Pro x64 bit 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Optimize Disks Windows 10 Pro x64 bit 2004: Hello Ever since updating to Windows 10 2004, via Media Creation tool on this PC, and From Windows Update on my Laptop PC, Optimize Disk area been showing Never Run after reboot after manually running Optimize or Trim command on my SSD Drive, it never remembers at all...
  4. Windows 10 Version 2004 Bugs & Glitches

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 2004 Bugs & Glitches: Hello everyone! I was wondering on how long I should wait to get 2004 until all of the bugs and glitches are resolved? I planned to create a generalized system image of that version for deployment to multiple computers, but I won't do it unless it's fully stable....
  5. Drive optimization bug, windows 10 2004(Build 1904.329)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drive optimization bug, windows 10 2004(Build 1904.329): Under optimize and defrag drive it shows it Never run and Needs optimization. Is there any current workaround ? submitted by /u/balthazar_brat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hb9zxi/drive_optimization_bug_windows_10_2004build/
  6. New bugs in Windows 10 version 2004 confirmed

in Windows 10 News
    New bugs in Windows 10 version 2004 confirmed: Microsoft confirmed two new bugs that affect the recently released feature update for Windows 10, Windows 10 version 2004 (also known as the May 2020 Update). Another bug has been resolved. Windows 10 version 2004 is less than a month old. More than 10 issues were confirmed...
  7. Windows 10 version 2004 Bugs I've found

Windows 10 version 2004 Bugs I've found: Hey Microsoft, I've found some bugs in the recent insider build, windows 10 version 2004. I would revert back to an old build, but I cannot as I had problems on my previous build such as: - Ethernet failing to work, but when I upgraded over a wifi usb adapter to windows...
  8. Windows 10 Version 2004 being plagued with bugs

Windows 10 Version 2004 being plagued with bugs: I had to preformed a fresh install back to v1909 again. But I would like to say for feedback purposes. I think all guys at work at Microsoft you should go back to releasing Service Packs like in Windows 2000 XP Vista and Windows 7. Because with Service Packs they we’re...
  9. Windows 10 2004 optimization/defrag bug

Windows 10 2004 optimization/defrag bug: Hi all I've just completed the Windows 10 2004 upgrade and I have noticed 2 issues. 1. When I manually trim my SSD in the drive defrag/optimize tool in windows and I reboot it says 'never optimized' when i go back. I heard this was a bug in insider preview which they...
  10. windows 10 version 2004 audio bug latest

windows 10 version 2004 audio bug latest: hi, when someone plays videos in windows 10 version 2004 are accompanied by per, perrr, perrrrrr.. sound. every video/audio is accompanied by this sound. I am troubleshooting it. yes, default and other madia players. so far no luck. thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 19041.153 reddit