Windows 10: Windows 10 version 2004 lost connection to a network drive

Discus and support Windows 10 version 2004 lost connection to a network drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer was working OK. Then we had a bad storm so I shut it down. I have a drive connected to my router that contains software and files used by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AirForce9797, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 version 2004 lost connection to a network drive

My computer was working OK. Then we had a bad storm so I shut it down. I have a drive connected to my router that contains software and files used by both of my computers. One is a Microsoft Surface 6 and it connects OK to my network drive. My Desktop HP Envy 23 does not. In the File Explorer the drive no longer shows in the Network group. The network drive folder shows in the Quick Access, but does not work.

:)

AirForce9797, Sep 25, 2020
  2. rob1618 Win User

Lost internet connection after upgrading to Windows 10.

after downloading windows 10, i had no internet wifi connections. tried almost everything from community.

I downloaded talent driver network software to an

external drive using another computer and then ran the set up on non internet computer. Wifi networks reappeared and I was able to get on the internet and download some apps but connects lost by the next day when turned on computer, Again unable to get
    on internet and network adapters not listed. Talent driver software no longer effective.

tried INFO GROUND(/) STEP 1. NO CHANGED...no connections listed.

thanks fo trying to help. Any other suggestions

rob1618, Sep 25, 2020
  3. 0x80070035 - Unable to access network devices / folders after upgrading to Windows 10 (2004 Version)

Hi,

After upgrading windows 7 to windows 10(2004 version), I am unable to connect to any network drive/devices.

Cannot join the computer to the domain

Cannot access the shared folder

Tried all the troubleshooting steps but no luck.

I think there's a bug in windows 10 2004 version update.

Error details are as follows:

Error Code: 0x80070035 - The network path was not found.

I did the manual windows update too, but no luck

FaheemMohammed, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

Windows 10 version 2004 lost connection to a network drive

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

I suggest checking out the event log in Windows. It's likely going to tell you why (to some degree,) why the network connection was lost. I haven't had this issue with wired connections but, with wireless it has almost always come down to drivers or a strange software bug which boiled down to how the driver operates.

Aquinus, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 version 2004 lost connection to a network drive

1. Windows 10 version 2004 lost connection to a network drive - Similar Threads - version 2004 lost

2. Network Drive Connection Lost after Windows Update Version 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Drive Connection Lost after Windows Update Version 2004: I updated my desktop to the newest Windows 10 version 2004 just last week. Ever since the update, I have been experiencing network drive issue. Normally when I start the desktop, it would automatically connect to one of my network drive Z: but now the connection is lost. I...
  3. Looking for help for a network connection issue with Windows 10 / 2004 Mapped Drive

Looking for help for a network connection issue with Windows 10 / 2004 Mapped Drive: My network typically has 3 to 4 Windows 10 computers connected and 6 or more from time to time. Also there are 3 D-Link NAS Mapped. Two are DNS-323 and these are working fine and one Sharecenter DNS-345, the one I am having issues with. All the computers were working...
  4. Windows 10 Version 2004 - Intel 82579V Gigabit Network Connection not immediately loading...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Version 2004 - Intel 82579V Gigabit Network Connection not immediately loading...: I was initially running Windows 10 Pro version 1909, on a custom built rig, with Gigabyte X79-UD3 rev 1.0 motherboard, which has the onboard Intel 82579V Gigabit Network Connection, connected via wired ethernet. Everything worked as expected with regards to the Ethernet...
  5. Connect app in version 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connect app in version 2004: Is the connect app removed in latest version? I never used it but only reason I ask is saw some dead links in start menu for other user accounts on machine, something like oneconnextstring . I removed them by right click uninstall. When o compared the 2004 machine with 1909...
  6. Version 2004 network issues when drives are mapped

Version 2004 network issues when drives are mapped: Hi, Ive got quiet a few access points and switches dotted around. Couple of NAS drives. These work great. I map them as drive letters and all works great. Diff story for a couple drives connected to access point and routers USB port. If I map any folder on these drives they...
  7. windows 10 version 2004 Network access authority

windows 10 version 2004 Network access authority: After upgrade to windows 10 version 2004 does not allow me to access the pc from my network but used to though PC shows on the network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-2004-network-access-authority/d76b3fb9-e595-400c-b68e-6a85b4a2d705
  8. Lost Network Connection?

Lost Network Connection?: Hello, I'm really hoping someone can help - we recently swapped internet service providers in our office and our WIFI is up and running fine. The problem we are having is that we use Sage accounting software, the main computer runs Sage and then my computer runs Sage from...
  9. lost connection to a network drive

lost connection to a network drive: I recently formatted my computer. I have a HDD connected to my linksys EA6900 touter Since' I don't see the network HDD Other computers see the HDD How can I see it?...
  10. Lost network connection

Lost network connection: My wife's brand-new Dell (win 10, 64 bit) suddenly lost the network connection. It says "Unidentified network". It's a directly wired connection, no router or modem involved. The same connection works just fine on two other PCs, one win 10, the other XP. I have tried all...