Windows 10: Windows 10 version 2004 support page goes live ahead of launch

Discus and support Windows 10 version 2004 support page goes live ahead of launch in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update) will be arriving later this week for many of those individuals and companies not presently using it. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 26, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10 version 2004 support page goes live ahead of launch

Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update) will be arriving later this week for many of those individuals and companies not presently using it. This update would be the first major release of the year and it will introduce several improvements and a few new features including Cloud Reset, Cortana app and more.

Microsoft has been gradually preparing for the launch of the May 2020 Update. In April, Microsoft moved the May 2020 Update to the Release Preview Ring, and Intel GPU drivers were also released with support for the feature update.

In a leaked schedule, Microsoft also confirmed that Windows 10 version 2004 will be released on May 27 or May 28.

We are now hours away from the public rollout of Windows 10’s May 2020 Update and Microsoft has now published support documents (information pages) on the company’s website.

The page titled “Windows 10, version 2004 and Windows Server, version 2004” is currently empty, but in another page, Microsoft says there are no active known issues with the May 2020 Update.

The other support documents for May 2020 Update are also empty and there’s no real information available at the moment.

Windows 10 version 2004 support page goes live ahead of launch Windows-10-v2004-support-pages.jpg

It’s very likely that Micorosft will update these pages with actual information including known issues later this year. In a blog post, Microsoft previously stated that the company is aware of at least one issue in Windows 10 version 2004 where the DISM tool reports status incorrectly.

After the October 2018 Update’s disastrous launch, which caused many people to lose their data, Microsoft will be supremely cautious with the feature update. May 2020 Update will be rolling out slowly unless you manually force it on your PC.

You can manually install feature updates from Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update. In the Windows Update page, you need to click on ‘Check for updates’ and tap ‘Download and install now.’

However, that option may not appear for everyone as May 2020 Update will be rolled out in phases. That said, if you really need the feature update, you can always get it with Media Creation Tool or Microsoft’s Update Assistant.

The post Windows 10 version 2004 support page goes live ahead of launch appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft's Universal App Store goes live on web ahead of Windows 10

Read more: Microsofts Universal App Store goes live on the web ahead of Windows 10 launch

Brink, May 26, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 26, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 version 2004 support page goes live ahead of launch - Similar Threads - version 2004 support

2. Windows 10 Cloud PC upgrade support page goes live ahead of launch

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Cloud PC upgrade support page goes live ahead of launch: Microsoft is said to be working on a new project called “Cloud PC” which could finally make “PC as a service” offering a reality. Based on Windows 10 and built on top of Windows Virtual Desktop, Cloud PC provides a cloud-based remote Windows 10 desktop experience that can be...
  3. DRIVER GUITAR HERO LIVE CON WINDOWS 10 VERSION 2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER GUITAR HERO LIVE CON WINDOWS 10 VERSION 2004: Tengo un problema con esta version y este driver, se que es la version de windows ya que en mi otra laptop probe lo mismo de actualizar el driver, seleccionar periferico de xbox 360 y receptor inalambrico, pero cuando hago esto en la otra Pc con la version 2004, simplemente...
  4. Microsoft Surface Duo support pages are now live

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface Duo support pages are now live: [ATTACH] Surface Duo helps you get more done in better ways. It’s a dual-screen mobile device with a 360° hinge that adapts to what you want to do. It runs on Android and has the best of Microsoft 365 installed and ready to go. Read more: Surface Duo help & learning...
  5. WPA3 support on Windows 10 2004 version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WPA3 support on Windows 10 2004 version: Whenever I am trying to connect WPA3 security router using hostapd in Ubuntu , its connecting . Throwing error "Can't connect to this network" . But when I try to connect using WPA2 security , it is able to connect no issues in this . I need solution , how to make it work...
  6. windows Live Mail in Windows Version 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows Live Mail in Windows Version 2004: After 7 hours got updated to Windows Version 2004 and now I can't get my Windows Live Mail to pull down mail from Comcast.net. Have not had this problem with other updates....
  7. Settings home page Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings home page Windows 10 version 2004: I have two windows 10 computers, both are set up exactly the same. I have noticed recently that the settings home page on one of the computers now has a header banner above the normal options which shows links for my account, windows updates and the cloud in it which has...
  8. Windows Live email in version Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Live email in version Windows 10 2004: My email Windows Live in this version Windows 10 2004 is not opening displaying my emails "Could not write message to disk". I have lots of disk memory & RAM. Help.........
  9. Windows 10 version 2004 update to launch next month

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004 update to launch next month: Microsoft is finally rolling out its Windows 10 version 2004 feature update to the testers in the Release Preview Ring. Today, the company also confirmed that 20H1/version 2004 is known as the May 2020 Update and it’s nearing the end of the testing phase. As we already know,...
  10. Microsoft's Universal App Store goes live on web ahead of Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Universal App Store goes live on web ahead of Windows 10: With just a couple of weeks remaining until Windows 10 officially launches, Microsoft is busying itself by readying manufacturers and fans for the update. In this endeavor, the company has launched various campaigns, formulated partnerships with companies, as well as offered...