Windows 10: Windows 10 Version 2004 telling me I don't have Internet, even though I do.

Discus and support Windows 10 Version 2004 telling me I don't have Internet, even though I do. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, right after installing the newly released Windows 10 May 2020 Update, my laptop was telling me that I'm connected but I don't have internet,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dep1x, Jun 2, 2020.

1. dep1x Win User

Windows 10 Version 2004 telling me I don't have Internet, even though I do.

Hello, right after installing the newly released Windows 10 May 2020 Update, my laptop was telling me that I'm connected but I don't have internet, when i actually did. Every browser, game worked completely fine, but Windows Apps for example Netflix were telling me I don't have internet, probably from that sign. What should I do? Sometimes it disappears, but not for long.

:)

dep1x, Jun 2, 2020

2. Internet Explorer 11- Websites telling me to upgrade to latest version

Hi,

If you're really using IE11 and not Edge...

Compatibility Mode may be causing these messages.

Compatibility View tells websites that you're running an earlier version of Internet Explorer.

From IE> Tools (or Alt + t) Compatibility View Settings, verify that the site is not in the list and uncheck 'Use Microsoft compatibility lists'

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Version 2004 telling me I don't have Internet, even though I do.

Site telling me to use Internet Explorer 10 or higher

Compatibility View may be the culprit.

Compatibility View tells websites that you're running an earlier version of Internet Explorer.

From Internet Explorer> Tools (on the Menu Bar) (or Alt + t)> Compatibility View Settings, verify that the site is not in the list, that "Use Microsoft compatibility lists" is unchecked and that "Display Intranet Sites in Compatibility View" is unchecked.

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Version 2004 telling me I don't have Internet, even though I do.

1. Windows 10 Version 2004 telling me I don't have Internet, even though I do. - Similar Threads - Version 2004 telling

2. it's telling me that i don't have enough space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it's telling me that i don't have enough space: i downloaded the game from steam and downloaded 100 gb from it , then i restarted my pc and tried to resume the download but it tells me that i need more space , before i restarted there was 15 gb remaining and i have 28 gb....
  3. it's telling me that i don't have enough space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it's telling me that i don't have enough space: i downloaded the game from steam and downloaded 100 gb from it , then i restarted my pc and tried to resume the download but it tells me that i need more space , before i restarted there was 15 gb remaining and i have 28 gb....
  4. Why is troubleshoot telling me that my device does not have bluetooth even though I have it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is troubleshoot telling me that my device does not have bluetooth even though I have it?: Troubleshoot said that bluetooth is not available on my device,I use bluetooth on this device for a long time and suddenly I can't turn on bluetooth and the button to turn it off/on is missing.And for some reason I can't attach the screenshot image....
  5. I have internet access but windows is telling me I don't have any connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have internet access but windows is telling me I don't have any connection.: So every time I open up my PC, the little Internet icon on my taskbar is saying I do not have an internet connection. But that's not the case as I am able to use my internet connection on a browser or various games. But this still prevents me from using some apps like...
  6. Windows 10 says I have no internet connection even though there is.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 says I have no internet connection even though there is.: I am using Windows 10. Recently, my wireless network has been unable to detect internet even though I can still go online. Everything on the browser still works and i can still surf the net. However, apps that runs at the background and microsoft products that rely on the...
  7. Windows 10 version 2004 may show "no Internet" even though there is Internet access -...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 version 2004 may show "no Internet" even though there is Internet access -...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/swDev3db [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hvlewx/windows_10_version_2004_may_show_no_internet_even/
  8. Windows 10 version 2004 may show "no Internet" even though there is Internet access

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004 may show "no Internet" even though there is Internet access: Microsoft's latest feature update for Windows 10, Windows 10 version 2004, has had its fair share of issues already. The situation has not been as bad as before -- Windows 10 version 1809 still has the crown when it comes to user-impacting issues -- but it is not far behind...
  9. Can't update to 2004 even though I have the requirements?

Can't update to 2004 even though I have the requirements?: [ATTACH] As per the Microsoft site: Current status as of June 16, 2020 Windows 10, version 2004 is available for users with devices running Windows 10, versions 1903 and 1909, who manually seek to “Check for updates” via Windows Update. As per below, my version is...
  10. I reinstalled my windows and even though it says the version is 1909 I don't have the...

I reinstalled my windows and even though it says the version is 1909 I don't have the...: Any help or solution please? I tried updating manually but it says everytime that my windows is up to date sigh submitted by /u/Gemini_Alien [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eoeqpe/i_reinstalled_my_windows_and_even_though_it_says/