Windows 10: Windows 10, version 2004 unable to open or download Itunes

Discus and support Windows 10, version 2004 unable to open or download Itunes in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Unable to open/or download Itunes from Microsoft Store since update to Windows 10, version 2004... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RogerKingdon, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10, version 2004 unable to open or download Itunes

Unable to open/or download Itunes from Microsoft Store since update to Windows 10, version 2004

:)

RogerKingdon, Aug 28, 2020

2. Win 10, Version 2004, iTunes and iPhone

Has ANYONE made iTunes recognize iPhone using Windows 10, version 2004?

I'm beginning to think there is an incompatible issue with version 2004 not recognizing iPhone and preventing Apple Mobile Device drivers from being installed. Also there is no "Portable Devices" listed on Device Manger.

Anyone have this working properly?

DennisBohn1, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Itunes wont download

Hi Mister-DJ,

Downloading an incorrect version of iTunes on your computer is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to download it. To ensure that an appropriate version is selected, we suggest that you check the system type on your computer, whether it's 32-bit
    or 64-bit. Once verified, then download the appropriate iTunes version.

To verify the system type, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key, then select Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security.
    • Under System, look for System type.

Feel free to update us should you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10, version 2004 unable to open or download Itunes

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10, version 2004 unable to open or download Itunes

1. Windows 10, version 2004 unable to open or download Itunes - Similar Threads - version 2004 unable

2. Can't download Windows 10 version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't download Windows 10 version 2004: Hello. For a long time I have not been able to update the feature update to Windows 10, version 2004. Today, a message from Microsoft says my current version is reaching its end of service but I cannot get it to update. Help?...
  3. Unable to update to Windows 10 Version 2004

Unable to update to Windows 10 Version 2004: I am running Windows 10 Version 1909 No antivirus, only Windows Defender BIOS and drivers are up to date Always reaches the 60% mark and then reboots and rolls back. Update history shows error0xC1900101 - x30018 Have run sfc /scannow - it found errors and fixed them. Update...
  4. Unable to update to Windows 10, version 2004

Unable to update to Windows 10, version 2004: I am trying to update but it gets to about 20%and stops with an error message...What needs your attention...and then “Uninstall this app now because it is incompatible with Windows 10” VMware Workstation ProNo-Op. I cannot find this app...
  5. Unable to Update to Windows Version 2004!

Unable to Update to Windows Version 2004!: Yesterday I tried to manually update my Windows 10 to Version 2004. But it showed the following: [ATTACH] and after clicking Fix Issues it shows the below: [ATTACH] I tried to troubleshoot that by Windows Update Troubleshooter but it didn't found anything that causes...
  6. Win 10, Version 2004, iTunes and iPhone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10, Version 2004, iTunes and iPhone: Has ANYONE made iTunes recognize iPhone using Windows 10, version 2004? I'm beginning to think there is an incompatible issue with version 2004 not recognizing iPhone and preventing Apple Mobile Device drivers from being installed. Also there is no "Portable Devices" listed...
  7. Unable to install Windows 10 Version 2004

Unable to install Windows 10 Version 2004: I'm trying to upgrade my version of Windows 10 to 2004 to enable wsl2. Here is the message that I see: This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10. Your PC settings aren't supported yet on this version of Windows 10. Microsoft is working to support your settings soon. No...
  8. Unable to Install Windows 10 Version 2004

Unable to Install Windows 10 Version 2004: Hello, I was installing Windows 10 Version 2004 and after downloading and going through the install process the "what needs your attention" box popped up. The following message was shown, "This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10. Your PC setting aren't supported yet on...
  9. downloading iTunes on new version of Win10

downloading iTunes on new version of Win10: A box comes up stating that I need to remove the old version of iTunes from my laptop before I can download a newer version of iTunes but I cannot find that app anywhere. What now?...
  10. Unable to open iTunes

Unable to open iTunes: A Windows update corrupted the registry so the operating system had to be reloaded. The following message then appeared when I tried to open iTunes. I then downloaded the latest iTunes upgrade but the message is the same: Message: The file "iTunes Library .itl" cannot be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download itunes 64 bit