Windows 10: Windows 10, version 2004 update failed, but not giving me the option to try again. Doesn't...

Discus and support Windows 10, version 2004 update failed, but not giving me the option to try again. Doesn't... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EpicSyntax [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EpicSyntax, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10, version 2004 update failed, but not giving me the option to try again. Doesn't...

/u/EpicSyntax, Jun 14, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10, version 2004 update failed, but not giving me the option to try again. Doesn't... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 14, 2020
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Windows 10 update doesn't work

Is this the only Windows 10 device u have that fails to update?

puma99dk|, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10, version 2004 update failed, but not giving me the option to try again. Doesn't...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10, version 2004 update failed, but not giving me the option to try again. Doesn't...

1. Windows 10, version 2004 update failed, but not giving me the option to try again. Doesn't... - Similar Threads - version 2004 update

2. feature update to windows 10 version 2004 failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    feature update to windows 10 version 2004 failed: I am getting error 0xc1900101 when I try to update my computer boots and tries to load the windows boot manager it fails to load into window restarts and then I get the error, and a notification thats says windows failed to install updates i have also tried to use the windows...
  3. Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to sync as it arrives.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to sync as it arrives.: On Windows 10 mail doesn't give me an option to download mail when it arrives on my iCloud account, the minimum it lets me do is 15 minutes. But on my Gmail account, it gives me the option. I had reinstalled the app, removed my Gmail account, but no luck. The farthest iv...
  4. Windows 10 Update Forced me to Update to 2004 Version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Update Forced me to Update to 2004 Version: I was doing a clean install of Windows 10 1909 yesterday and Windows Update told me I had to update to Windows 10 version 2004. I got the "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes". Is there anyway around this or no? submitted by /u/gilby5 [link]...
  5. Feature update version 2004 failed, then Windows tries version 20H2

Feature update version 2004 failed, then Windows tries version 20H2: Greetings all, On 10/28/2020 my PC attempted its update to "Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004". Since then, it has attempted to update to version 20H2, which I saw on another forum is a "Windows Insider Edition." I have no idea what that is, and I didn't do...
  6. Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 fails

Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 fails: Three times I have tried to update to version 2004 from 1909 build 18363.1139. On the first two attempts, the computer froze at 27% of the installation, and the third time it froze at 48%. When I have restarted it, the update is uninstalled before the Windows login page...
  7. Failing Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004

Failing Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004: Hi, am using the latest Acer Nitro 515-55 laptop with Intel 10th Gen i5 Processor. I have got the following Windows update but it is giving me the error 0x80d02002 error. Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 I have installed all the latest updates but unable to...
  8. Windows 10, Version 2004 Update Fails Everytime

Windows 10, Version 2004 Update Fails Everytime: Hello. I received the next version 2004 update around 2 weeks ago. The update downloaded itself though lights went off for a couple of seconds which caused internet to fail. When I resumed everything seemed normal and it installed it after downloading. I restarted so the...
  9. Windows 10, version 2004 Update failing

Windows 10, version 2004 Update failing: I am trying to install the latest update but it is failing everytime with error message"We temporarily need more space to install your updates. Please remove some things you don't need right now and we'll try again." . Not sure why this error is poping up as my C drive is...
  10. Windows 10 Photos App Doesn't Give Me "Trim" Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Photos App Doesn't Give Me "Trim" Option: See snippet below. Everywhere I read online I see that I should have an edit option at the top right of the window that reads "trim" but I do not see that option. I am trying to trim a video quickly at work, can't download another program. Why can't I trim videos?[IMG]...