Windows 10: Windows 10 version 20H2 icon network No internet access

Discus and support Windows 10 version 20H2 icon network No internet access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My company has the system Proxy Forcepoint and all of the computers in my office using Windows 10 version 2004 and 20h2 and login account via Domain. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tran Duc PJICO.TCT, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Windows 10 version 20H2 icon network No internet access

My company has the system Proxy Forcepoint and all of the computers in my office using Windows 10 version 2004 and 20h2 and login account via Domain. I knew the bug No internet access in 2004 that fix on version 20h2. But after installing the new OS from 2004 to 20h2, the icon network on Windows still fix, I can surf the internet or everything on a browser, but some app's eg: Outlook, Spotify not working, on Chrome or IE, Edge I can't access the device like Modem or the IP management of devices, my user on office complain to me and fix temporarily by going to Firefox some the computer when I open Firefox have the notification "You must log in to this network before you can access the Internet" some compute no have and I go to http://detectportal.firefox.com/success.txt, and status on the Web browser is a success, and the Icon network on Windows working but it working on 1 hour after 1-hour icon network still not working. I'm searching on google how to fix and I see the result by fix on registry change EnableActiveProbing from 0 to 1 and restart the computer but no working. I have a test on my computer Windows 10 ver 1909 everything is ok.
    So everyone has the same problem, guide me on how to fix this.

:)

Tran Duc PJICO.TCT, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Unable to access internet connection with error: "Windows could not automatically detect this networks proxy settings" after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the internet connection on your device after upgrading to Windows 10.

We appreciate your effort and time spent in resolving the issue.

Let us know the following information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you using wired or wireless internet connection?
    • What is the model of the network adapter you are using?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check for the internet options.

• Press Windows + X, click on
      Control Panel
      , select Category and then select
      Large or Small icons
    • Click on Internet Options, go to Connections tab, click on
      LAN Settings.
    • Make sure that Proxy Server is unchecked even if using Firefox.
    • Check settings in Firefox in Tools / Options /Advanced Connections / Settings (should be either use system proxy settings or no proxy).

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Why can’t I connect to a network?

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Step 3: Also, try to reset the Network Adapter and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Windows 10 version 20H2 icon network No internet access

Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 version 20H2 icon network No internet access

1. Windows 10 version 20H2 icon network No internet access - Similar Threads - version 20H2 icon

2. Network Icon Shows No Internet Access But Connected In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network Icon Shows No Internet Access But Connected In Windows 10: I am facing this problem for many months. it was okay as I was able to use the net. But recently I wanted to update my windows 10 to 11 through the windows insider program. I am connected to the INTERNET through ETHERNET but The network icon is not showing so. I can browse...
  3. network internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network internet access: question from a non techie, when signing into banking, browsing etc on the internet, my signal changes from private to public!!! I have had BT Tech out to check my equipment and there are no problems! Have been through all the get help which have not worked, the last thing I...
  4. Windows 10 Version 2004 Internet Access

Windows 10 Version 2004 Internet Access: Since updating my Dell Iaptop to Windows 10 Version 2004, Network and Internet settings is showing that my home wifi network has "No Internet Access" when in fact it is working fine. I've rebooted my laptop, reset the router and reinstalled the network wireless adaptor but...
  5. internet works but network icon says "no internet access"

internet works but network icon says "no internet access": My internet/wifi is working properly, but the network icon has that round symbol that means "no internet access". The problem is that Microsoft Store thinks I don't have internet connection, so it won't let me download apps. I know the problem is not with my wifi, because...
  6. Unidentified Network, No Internet Access, Windows 10

Unidentified Network, No Internet Access, Windows 10: Hi, I tried to set up a wired network at home between my routeur and my 2 desktop PCs by connecting a switch between them. That switch is a Netgear FS205. One of the PCs (i9 9900k, rtx2080ti, 16go ram, Windows 10) gets internet perfectly through wired connection. No problem...
  7. Access to internet, but no network icons

Access to internet, but no network icons: A couple of days ago, I had to get a new tv box because ours was just old and needed to be replaced. (We have our tv and wifi combined). Before the person came and fixed/replaced the box everything was fine with the internet but now I am getting high ping on online gaming...
  8. Windows 10 limited internet access icon?

Windows 10 limited internet access icon?: For as long as I've had my NUC, the LAN symbols have had the yellow limited internet access icon. My internet works fine thou, but the icon is kind of bugging me. Any hints on how to fix it? I tried re-installing, reboot router, use Windows own help fixes, to no avail....
  9. Network Icon falsly report no internet access

Network Icon falsly report no internet access: Bonjour, My network icon is showing the yellow ! and saying I have no internet access which is false. I have installed, uninstalled, updated network drivers but to no avail. Anyone facing the same issue and having a fix? 67278
  10. Internet Access but no Network Access

Internet Access but no Network Access: Hello, I am new to this thread and I encountered some problems with my internet. My internet worked fine and I didn't do any changes to it up until it stopped working. I've managed to fix the internet access to allow me to access the internet on my laptop through wi-fi...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 20h2 no internet on clean windows install