Windows 10: Windows 10 Version 20H2 Login Screen Changed??

Discus and support Windows 10 Version 20H2 Login Screen Changed?? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Why did the login screen change in the 20H2 update? It allowed me to enter my password for my Microsoft Account directly on the picture login screen...... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Original_Dotnettex, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Version 20H2 Login Screen Changed??

Why did the login screen change in the 20H2 update? It allowed me to enter my password for my Microsoft Account directly on the picture login screen... Now it has the butt ugly white window popup you see in the browser!! How do I change this back the way it was? This is a deal breaker for me, and will cause me to roll it back to 2004 if I can't put it back the way it was!! Because now I have to this butt ugly web popup every time my screen saver gets activated! This is stupid, and is a step back in my opinion!! I liked the integrated login!

:)

Original_Dotnettex, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Mark Isi Win User

latest Windows 10 update changed my Login Background screen, is that normal

Hi,

If you're coming from a different version of operating system, the login screen on Windows 10 has changed and it is normal. The good new is that you can change the background of the login screen and it's very easy to do. Here are the steps:

• Click the Start icon
    • Click Settings
    • Click Personalization
    • Click Lock screen
    • Select the background that you prefer
    Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Silpheed1 Win User
    Windows 20H2 changed my login screen

Today I updated 4 of my laptops to the 20H2 feature update. One of the laptops did not have the update prompt, so I used the Windows 10 Update assistant. The machine I used the update assistant successfully updated, but unlike the other 3 machines it changed
    my login and now instead of allowing me to enter my password, it shows a sign in button. When sign in is clicked a windows account login screen opens, when I enter my account info I then get the windows Hello prompts. When I close the windows hello prompts
    windows logs me in. Is there a way to get my login back the way it was, linking my local account to my windows account is fine but its annoying that the microsoft prompt opens and windows hello prompt opens every time I try to log into my computer or unlock
    it.

Silpheed1, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Version 20H2 Login Screen Changed??

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Version 20H2 Login Screen Changed??

1. Windows 10 Version 20H2 Login Screen Changed?? - Similar Threads - Version 20H2 Login

2. Windows 10, version 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, version 20H2: Hi, I'm having trouble installing Windows 10, version 20H2. After several attempts, each time I end up with the error message "Windows installation could not configure Windows to run on this computer's hardware" and then the device shuts down almost immediately. I went back...
  3. windows 10 20H2 version blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 20H2 version blue screen: Re-installed system ,it still happens.below link can get dump files.https://wwr.lanzoui.com/icCtLp8z4ah https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-20h2-version-blue-screen/015cb548-5dbf-423b-b470-ef50d4d7ce07
  4. Windows 10 version 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 version 20H2: My desktop computer keeps on failing to install Windows 10 version 20H2. I've looked at and completed all the suggestions I found on-line. I ran the Updater, tried installing it myself after downloading it from Microsoft, cleaned out old update files, etc. etc... It has...
  5. Windows 10 Version 20H2

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Version 20H2: I was forced to reinstall the Windows with the 20H2 version, once this update wouldn't install in my older Windows version. This was recommended by a senior member of your forum. Now, I am having Stop Code errors with apparently no cause. They appear randomly. The screen...
  6. Update to Windows 20H2 changed my Microsoft Account Login screen!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Update to Windows 20H2 changed my Microsoft Account Login screen!!: So we're all on the same page, here is the topic for this question: [ATTACH] Feature: Windows 10 Login Screen Description: The nice picturesque screen, showing system time, following a system boot up. Clicking anywhere causes the screen to blur and presents the user with...
  7. windows 10 version 20h2 changes screen resolution on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 version 20h2 changes screen resolution on its own: a few days back i updated to windows 10 version20h2 AND now i face a problem that every time i boot my system the screen resolution gets lower the recommended screen resolution is 1366*768 but every time i boot it changes to 1024*768 please help microsoft and also when i...
  8. Window 20H2 login problem. Why the login in 20h2 is different vs previous version. Anyway...

Window 20H2 login problem. Why the login in 20h2 is different vs previous version. Anyway...: So I update to 20h2, despite I love the new update. It seems faster and run better However, the login has become a BIG ISSUE for me. Start with: The login is way slower compare to previous version. After I typed my password, it keeps asking me for the PIN number which I...
  9. Windows 20H2 changed my login screen

Windows 20H2 changed my login screen: Today I updated 4 of my laptops to the 20H2 feature update. One of the laptops did not have the update prompt, so I used the Windows 10 Update assistant. The machine I used the update assistant successfully updated, but unlike the other 3 machines it changed my login and...
  10. New features and changes in Window 10 version 20H2

in Windows 10 News
    New features and changes in Window 10 version 20H2: Microsoft will release the next feature update for Windows 10 later this year. The update will be a smaller update similar to Windows 10 version 1909. The main benefits of this approach are that it should install in a couple of minutes and that it won't introduce major...