Windows 10: Windows 10, version 20H2 update... Can't uninstall Virtualbox.

Discus and support Windows 10, version 20H2 update... Can't uninstall Virtualbox. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to update Windows 10, version 20H2 but when I run the update, it installs to 35% then I get the following message:"What needs your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by msaprilfools, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Windows 10, version 20H2 update... Can't uninstall Virtualbox.

Hello, I'm trying to update Windows 10, version 20H2 but when I run the update, it installs to 35% then I get the following message:"What needs your attention" and it tells me to Manually uninstall VirtualBox.I previously had an emulator installed, but uninstalled it long ago. I also uninstalled the actual VirualBox program via "Programs and Features".I have also checked my C: drive for left over VirtualBox files and deleted those, but I still get this "What needs your attention" message every time. Please help. Thanks in advance.

:)

msaprilfools, Apr 26, 2021

2. Windows 10 version 20H2

The computer in question had Windows 7 on it and there was not an option to uninstall the 20H2 update. So I have reverted back to Windows 7. Is there a way to download and install Windows 10 version 2004? The games will work on that version but not the
    20H2 version.

Thanks

Richard Alan, Apr 26, 2021
  3. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Apr 26, 2021
  4. John DeV Win User

Windows 10, version 20H2 update... Can't uninstall Virtualbox.

Windows 10 version 20H2

Hello Richard,

I'm John an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'll be happy to assist you today. What was your previous version before upgrading to version 20H2?

If you download version 2004 and install it directly while in 20H2, It will remove everything on your system.

To avoid that, Please try the method below.

Press Windows key+I to open Settings > Update and Security

Select View Update History > Click Uninstall Updates

Select “Feature update to Windows 10 20H2 via enablement package” right-click it and choose to uninstall.

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Sincerely

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10, version 20H2 update... Can't uninstall Virtualbox.

1. Windows 10, version 20H2 update... Can't uninstall Virtualbox. - Similar Threads - version 20H2 update

2. Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5: This is a Screenshot of the Error:I can't seem to find the "'r18kd76rlxc34qi901lhjdp5.msi'" file, which is causing this error. Also I check the "VirtualBox" folder, it doesn't contain the "uninstall.exe" file. I checked around for solutions followed this link :...
  3. Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Uninstall VirtualBox 6.1.5: This is a Screenshot of the Error:I can't seem to find the "'r18kd76rlxc34qi901lhjdp5.msi'" file, which is causing this error. Also I check the "VirtualBox" folder, it doesn't contain the "uninstall.exe" file. I checked around for solutions followed this link :...
  4. Cannot Manually uninstall VirtualBox during update to Windows 10, version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Manually uninstall VirtualBox during update to Windows 10, version 22H2: Cannot Manually uninstall VirtualBox during update to Windows 10, version 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-manually-uninstall-virtualbox-during-update/3eef8e52-d6bb-4a17-a540-197e586e418c
  5. Windows 10, version 20H2 failure - VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, version 20H2 failure - VirtualBox: Hi,I also have this issue. I have uninstalled the VirtulBox App & DriversBut when I get to the Post by "Edison" Windows 10 upgrade can’t complete due to error: “Some - Microsoft Community recommended process, I am now out of what I understand as this is more technical than i...
  6. Virtualbox and 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtualbox and 20H2: I can not seem to uninstall my Virtualbox to install 20H2, because I don’t have it anymore on my computer. Yet the update still clashes with it. What do I do? submitted by /u/Xerrojaz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m7e4y2/virtualbox_and_20h2/
  7. Window Update 20H2 VirtualBox Problem

Window Update 20H2 VirtualBox Problem: Hello, I am currently updating 20H2 but running into technical difficulties when comes to installing it. It is prompting that I have to manually uninstall VirtualBox but I have no recollection of ever downloading it. My attempts to fix were to restart my computer and...
  8. Windows 10 20H2 update error due to VirtualBox Uninstall this app because it is not...

Windows 10 20H2 update error due to VirtualBox Uninstall this app because it is not...: I can't do the windows 10 20H2 update due to an app called VirtualBox by Oracle that is followed by a statement tells me to delete it to continue the update because this app is not compatible with windows I searched everywhere in the computer I can't find it neither in the...
  9. Can't install Update 20H2 Ghost VirtualBOX error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install Update 20H2 Ghost VirtualBOX error: [ATTACH] i got no virtualbox or any kind of emulator on my ssd... any help? submitted by /u/Assadsss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m3qmoj/cant_install_update_20h2_ghost_virtualbox_error/
  10. Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...

Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...: Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox found in my PC. How should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-manually-uninstall-virtualbox-for-update/b5563afc-3fde-4857-a06b-df3e80b22a62