Windows 10: Windows 10 version 20H2. Update is ruining my experience .

Discus and support Windows 10 version 20H2. Update is ruining my experience . in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't install the latest update despite it being installed. I've jumped through hoops trying to get Windows 10 to update fully. Check disk doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dyortos, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Windows 10 version 20H2. Update is ruining my experience .

I can't install the latest update despite it being installed. I've jumped through hoops trying to get Windows 10 to update fully. Check disk doesn't work, stopping the BITS service doesnt work, I've tried every forum to get this working. I've installed drivers, I've tried reinstalling windows 10, I've used the media creation tool which didn't work is said failed to update. All of this because I wasn't updated to the most recent version what the actual heck. Windows 10 is garbage, nothing ever works right. I've checked all the Windows update services, I've restarted and turned them on. Windows 10 Build 19042.928 with KB5001330 is not installed despite version 20H2 being installed on the OS. ?????

All of this because Windows Update only Updates Windows Mixed Reality Portal through windows update so now I have to update my entire OS which is now not working correctly to get an update for VR. Ridiculous but this isn't a WMR issue this is an OS issue. I need windows update to work so I can get back onto my VR headset. Help me please, nothing is working. I've tried all the common fixed nothin is working at all. Unable to go back to a restore point I had 3 weeks ago, it just vanished. Seriously wtf windows 10.

submitted by /u/Dyortos
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dyortos, Apr 14, 2021

2. Windows 10 version 20H2

The computer in question had Windows 7 on it and there was not an option to uninstall the 20H2 update. So I have reverted back to Windows 7. Is there a way to download and install Windows 10 version 2004? The games will work on that version but not the
    20H2 version.

Thanks

Richard Alan, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Get Windows 10 OS, Version 20H2 Update

To,

Microsoft Community

Hi, this is Gavin. I am currently using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.572).

I want to currently upgrade to Latest Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version "20H2". I would like to know as if when is Microsoft expected to launch Version "20H2". Any idea or update on that.

Can i upgrade right now to Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version "20H2", if Yes then how???

Please help.

Thanks & regards,

Gavin

GavinMathos, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Bree Win User

Windows 10 version 20H2. Update is ruining my experience .

Updating to 20H2 - my experience

Yes, that is Microsoft's declared numerical naming policy going forwards.

What’s next for Windows 10 updates | Windows Experience Blog

But if you look carefully 20H2 is still named 2009 in a few places.

Windows 10 version 20H2. Update is ruining my experience . [​IMG]

Thema:

Windows 10 version 20H2. Update is ruining my experience .

1. Windows 10 version 20H2. Update is ruining my experience . - Similar Threads - version 20H2 Update

2. Updating windows 10 to version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating windows 10 to version 20H2: My installation constantly gets stuck at 61% I have tried restarting my computer but that hasn't worked any advice on what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-windows-10-to-version-20h2/9801bc0b-dc42-4a97-9afc-05a4d09e1f53
  3. Windows 10 Version 20H2 not updating

Windows 10 Version 20H2 not updating: I have tried to update to a newer version and get an error code Ox800700c1. Troubleshooter can't identify the problem. Have retried many times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-20h2-not-updating/042f5c5e-825e-47d9-b9c7-dcc30559d776
  4. windows 10 update version 20H2

windows 10 update version 20H2: Trying to install and download the newest windows 10 update and a message appears explaining I need to uninstall VirtualBox to continue Incompatibility with windows 10 . I don't even know what VirtualBox is, I've searched all my files and downloads and it doesn't show up...
  5. Windows 10 version 20H2 Update

in Cortana
    Windows 10 version 20H2 Update: In this update search option stop working and no repair and troubleshoot method works on it. It has to start manually each time because after restart of system suspends. At a moment I am using "C:\Windows\system32\ctfmon.exe" command to start the search option because when...
  6. 20H2 Update ruined my Graphics Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    20H2 Update ruined my Graphics Drivers: After the update, my gpu drivers were uninstalled. It brought me into an automatic repair loop, temporarily fixed by going into safe mode > device manager > disable radeon 5500 XT > restart. Every time I try to install my gpu drivers, it doesnt finish the download and black...
  7. 20H2 Update ruined my Graphics Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    20H2 Update ruined my Graphics Drivers: After the update, my gpu drivers were uninstalled. It brought me into an automatic repair loop, temporarily fixed by going into safe mode > device manager > disable radeon 5500 XT > restart. Every time I try to install my gpu drivers, it doesnt finish the download and black...
  8. Updating to 20H2 - my experience

Updating to 20H2 - my experience: I waited until now for the Windows Update to 20H2. Since nothing appeared so far, I decided to do it anyway. I chose to use the Windows 10 Update Assistant. I took the precaution of having made in image backup and also disabling all my third party antivirus and malware...
  9. The Newest update ruined my game experience, what now ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Newest update ruined my game experience, what now ?: Update: KB4549951 I did and since I done this I can not play games such as League of Legends. Every 3 to 4 mins I go from 60 fps down to 2 / 4 /12 it is a hard drop I can see the game frame by frame lol. Before the update everything was fine and after the update this...
  10. Windows Updates are ruining my gaming experience.

Windows Updates are ruining my gaming experience.: This isn't an issue of updates causing instability and crashes, the problem that I constantly experience is Windows trying to download and install updates, especially the Windows Defender ones, while I am gaming. They cause insane latency spikes in-game, not to mention that I...