Windows 10: Windows 10 version 20H2 Update- Search option stopped working

Discus and support Windows 10 version 20H2 Update- Search option stopped working in Cortana to solve the problem; In this update search option stop working and no repair and troubleshoot method works on it. It has to start manually each time because after restart... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Syed Danial Akbar, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Windows 10 version 20H2 Update- Search option stopped working

In this update search option stop working and no repair and troubleshoot method works on it. It has to start manually each time because after restart of system suspends.

At a moment I am using "C:\Windows\system32\ctfmon.exe" command to start the search option because when ever I restart my system it removes the input method and then I have to start it manually because no other troubleshooting/ repair method works.

Kindly review this update and solve the issue.

* Original title: Windows 10 version 20H2 Update

:)

Syed Danial Akbar, Jan 30, 2021

2. Windows 10 version 20H2

The computer in question had Windows 7 on it and there was not an option to uninstall the 20H2 update. So I have reverted back to Windows 7. Is there a way to download and install Windows 10 version 2004? The games will work on that version but not the
    20H2 version.

Thanks

Richard Alan, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jan 30, 2021
  4. jbailey8 Win User

Windows 10 version 20H2 Update- Search option stopped working

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 version 20H2 Update- Search option stopped working

1. Windows 10 version 20H2 Update- Search option stopped working - Similar Threads - version 20H2 Update

2. Updating windows 10 to version 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating windows 10 to version 20H2: My installation constantly gets stuck at 61% I have tried restarting my computer but that hasn't worked any advice on what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-windows-10-to-version-20h2/9801bc0b-dc42-4a97-9afc-05a4d09e1f53
  3. Windows 10 Version 20H2 not updating

Windows 10 Version 20H2 not updating: I have tried to update to a newer version and get an error code Ox800700c1. Troubleshooter can't identify the problem. Have retried many times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-20h2-not-updating/042f5c5e-825e-47d9-b9c7-dcc30559d776
  4. windows 10 update version 20H2

windows 10 update version 20H2: Trying to install and download the newest windows 10 update and a message appears explaining I need to uninstall VirtualBox to continue Incompatibility with windows 10 . I don't even know what VirtualBox is, I've searched all my files and downloads and it doesn't show up...
  5. Windows 10, version 20H2 update

Windows 10, version 20H2 update: I've been trying to update windows and I keep getting the following image. I don't even have that app installed on my computer, any help? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-20h2-update/6f9cd57f-ae98-4b0a-adea-6359eba9ae3b
  6. Windows 10 version 20H2 Update

in Cortana
    Windows 10 version 20H2 Update: In this update search option stop working and no repair and troubleshoot method works on it. It has to start manually each time because after restart of system suspends. At a moment I am using "C:\Windows\system32\ctfmon.exe" command to start the search option because when...
  7. Search on taskbar Version 20H2 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Search on taskbar Version 20H2 Windows 10: My search (looks like magnifying glass) and also search on Start Menu do not work. I have tried several suggestions all to no avail. Please help Thanks Ron 168600
  8. Windows 10 Version 20H2 Update

Windows 10 Version 20H2 Update: Hey! I'm just running an update on my Asus x540 laptop and the status went from; Getting things ready, Installing and then back to getting things ready. The thing is I didn't catch the install go all the way to 100% and the Getting things ready" status is stuck at 99%....
  9. Windows 10 version 20H2 update

Windows 10 version 20H2 update: Hi, A few days back when I checked for updates in Windows Update, I was offered to download and install the Windows 10 version 20H2. Apparently, as soon as I clicked the "Download and install" option, it started checking for updates again and automatically the update...
  10. Search box version # 20H2 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Search box version # 20H2 Windows 10: My search box does not work at all. I have been all over the net with all kinds of "solutions" but none of them fixed my problem. Is there any one who knows whats going on and will be able to fix this. It is giving me a headache and I am just about to reset this PC. Please...