Windows 10: Windows 10 version 21H1 has broken my microphone

Discus and support Windows 10 version 21H1 has broken my microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ever since I installed the new update today Didn't do the mandatory restart for a bit My microphone has been sounding very stuttering to my friends on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ledbus, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Ledbus Win User

Windows 10 version 21H1 has broken my microphone

Ever since I installed the new update today Didn't do the mandatory restart for a bit My microphone has been sounding very stuttering to my friends on Discord.

It didn't do this earlier today before I did the restart.

Here is what it sounds like: https://voca.ro/1gDQJ7ubscUm

I did plug my headset out of my computer and onto my phone to talk to them on Discord thinking it may be my headset, but that was not the problem.

:)

Ledbus, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 version 21H1 has broken my microphone

1. Windows 10 version 21H1 has broken my microphone - Similar Threads - version 21H1 has

2. Windows 10, version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, version 21H1: I updated with 21H1 on thursday and my personal email no longer works properly, it can send but not receive and this on my PC...though my laptop worked ok as prior to doing the update and now that is also affected after I updated today. My email works ok with my iPhone so the...
  3. Windows 10, version 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, version 21H1: I updated with 21H1 on thursday and my personal email no longer works properly, it can send but not receive and this on my PC...though my laptop worked ok as prior to doing the update and now that is also affected after I updated today. My email works ok with my iPhone so the...
  4. Windows 10, version 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Version 21H1 Update. The microphone is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Version 21H1 Update. The microphone is not working.: Hi,Before updating to the latest version of Windows, my microphone was working perfectly. Now I tried all possible solutions. It's really frustrating because I can't join meetings or calls because the microphone isn't working. It seems that only the internal microphone works,...
  6. Windows 10 Version 21H1 Update. The microphone is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Version 21H1 Update. The microphone is not working.: Hi,Before updating to the latest version of Windows, my microphone was working perfectly. Now I tried all possible solutions. It's really frustrating because I can't join meetings or calls because the microphone isn't working. It seems that only the internal microphone works,...
  7. Windows 10 Version 21H1 Update. The microphone is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 version 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 21H1: I am currently on Windows 10 v20H2 Build No. 19042.985.I want to know the download size of new feature update Windows 10 v21H1? Will it be large between 4-5 GB or medium less than 500 MB sized file?...
  9. Windows 10 version 21H1 has been released

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 21H1 has been released: Microsoft released Windows 10 version 21H1, a new feature update for its Windows 10 operating system, on May 18, 2021. John Cable, Vice President, Program Management, Windows Servicing and Delivery, published the news on the Windows Experience Blog. The phased rollout of...
  10. Microsoft has fixed the critical bugs in Windows 10 version 21H1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has fixed the critical bugs in Windows 10 version 21H1: Windows 10 has received a fix for a nasty bug that crashes some PCs running May 2021 Update, specifically those systems using Intel’s Rapid Storage Technology drivers. The bug was reported after users installed KB5001391 for Windows 10 version 21H1 and it seems to have been...