Windows 10: Windows 10 version 21H2 Removable Media Issues

Discus and support Windows 10 version 21H2 Removable Media Issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have installed Windows 10 version 21H2 and experienced some issues with removable media blockage.I can't disable both USB ports and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abdulrahman Alnaaim, May 23, 2022.

1. Windows 10 version 21H2 Removable Media Issues

Hello,I have installed Windows 10 version 21H2 and experienced some issues with removable media blockage.I can't disable both USB ports and the built-in CD/DVD from device manager nor from LGPOs. This causes some trouble in applying windows hardening measures on our customer systems.Please advise whether it is something with this particular version and will be resolved in the upcoming updates.Thanks.

:)

Abdulrahman Alnaaim, May 23, 2022

2. HELP! Windows Media Player Problem

How to delete the recent play list from Windows Media Player

that covers up to version 10... let me see if its diffrent for the newer versions

EDit:

here is how to clear the frequent list.
    http://www.blogsdna.com/4086/how-to...edia-player-12-frequent-list-in-windows-7.htm

and here is how to clear the history
    http://www.downloadatoz.com/essenti...ar-the-windows-media-player-12-history_g.html

and from the last link is the same error where you can just disable it too =)

THRiLL KiLL, May 23, 2022
  3. KB4023057 Version 21H2 appears in Windows updater for a moment

Hi

In Windows Update KB4023057 Version 21H2 appears and it wants to downloading but stops immediately at 0% and disappears.
    Under View update history the update appears as Successfully installed on 9/9/2021.

I can manually check for updates and the update appears again for 2 seconds.

I run the Windows 10 Update troubleshooter. Didn't found any issues. Wanted to uninstall the update but it isn't listed under Uninstall Updates in View Update History.

Not sure if relevant; As Optional quality update available is cumulative preview for 21H2 (KB5007253). Usually I don't install optional updates.

Any suggestions?

Traveler99, May 23, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 version 21H2 Removable Media Issues

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 version 21H2 Removable Media Issues

1. Windows 10 version 21H2 Removable Media Issues - Similar Threads - version 21H2 Removable

2. Windows 10 pro version 21H2 log in issue

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 pro version 21H2 log in issue: Company provided work laptop, and we were talking about needing to log in accounts etc. a comment was made about me needing to know my Microsoft log in when it asks. No prob. I had been using my personal laptop so now all under work. All was working fine working from home for...
  3. Windows 10 pro version 21H2 log in issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro version 21H2 log in issue: Company provided work laptop, and we were talking about needing to log in accounts etc. a comment was made about me needing to know my Microsoft log in when it asks. No prob. I had been using my personal laptop so now all under work. All was working fine working from home for...
  4. Windows 10 pro version 21H2 log in issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. windows 10 version 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 version 21H2: I am unable to install windows 10 version 21H2. It fails again and again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-21h2/7900f92d-71e7-43ce-b86a-a8aa9ba9dc2c
  6. windows 10 version 21H2 copy paste issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 version 21H2 copy paste issue: I have an HP laptop with windows 10 version 21H2 installed.When I copy the following url and paste it.https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/prices_by_city.jspIt get following pastedGATXUWWYDFFHN4SK64F6H3X6UVUCRGMR6BXJ4JAPT2MMG5QI5VRQLQNEKindly assist or advise.Thank you....
  7. windows 10 version 21H2 copy paste issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 version 21H2 copy paste issue: I have an HP laptop with windows 10 version 21H2 installed.When I copy the following url and paste it.https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/prices_by_city.jspIt get following pastedGATXUWWYDFFHN4SK64F6H3X6UVUCRGMR6BXJ4JAPT2MMG5QI5VRQLQNEKindly assist or advise.Thank you....
  8. windows 10 version 21H2 copy paste issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows 10 version 21H2 Removable Media Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 version 21H2 Removable Media Issues: Hello,I have installed Windows 10 version 21H2 and experienced some issues with removable media blockage.I can't disable both USB ports and the built-in CD/DVD from device manager nor from LGPOs. This causes some trouble in applying windows hardening measures on our customer...
  10. Windows 10 version 21H2 Removable Media Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 version 21H2 Removable Media Issues: Hello,I have installed Windows 10 version 21H2 and experienced some issues with removable media blockage.I can't disable both USB ports and the built-in CD/DVD from device manager nor from LGPOs. This causes some trouble in applying windows hardening measures on our customer...