Windows 10: Windows 10 version 22H2 reaches final stage before official release

Discus and support Windows 10 version 22H2 reaches final stage before official release in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft plans to release a feature update for Windows 10 in the second half of 2022. Windows 10 version 22H2 will be the first feature update for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by GHacks, Jul 29, 2022.

1. GHacks
    GHacks New Member

Windows 10 version 22H2 reaches final stage before official release

Microsoft plans to release a feature update for Windows 10 in the second half of 2022. Windows 10 version 22H2 will be the first feature update for Windows 10 of the year, as Microsoft changed the release cadence to one release per year.

Windows 10 version 22H2 reaches final stage before official release windows-10-version-22h2.png

Microsoft announced this week that it has released Windows 10 version 22H2 to the Release Preview channel; this marks the final stage of development before official release later this year.

Today we are releasing the first preview build of Windows 10, version 22H2. Windows 10 Build 19045.1865 (KB5015878) is now available in the Release Preview Channel for Windows Insider Program for Business participants to validate on devices in their organizations.

The company maintains several development channels that users and organizations may join for testing purposes. Development and testing starts in the Development Channel, moves then on to the Beta channel, before it arrives in the Release Preview channel.

Tip: How to use local accounts on Windows 11 version 22H2 devices

Windows 10 Build 19045.1865 (KB5015878) is the first version of Windows 10 version 22H2 that is available in the Release Preview channel. The build is available for business and home users alike, provided that they are members of the Insider program and in the appropriate channel.

Home users may search for the update using Windows Update. It is necessary to hit the "check for updates" button in Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update to get the update offered on the machine.

Business users have various update management services at their disposal to deploy the preview update on machines of the organization.

Windows 10 version 22H2 is a small update that is deployed via an Enablement Package. Like the 2021 updates, it installs quickly similarly to how other updates are installed on the system; this reduces the number of issues related to upgrading to a new Windows version significantly. On the other hand, Windows 10 version 22H2 will make minor changes to the operating system only.

Microsoft has yet to reveal the official release date for Windows 10 version 22H2. The update could land as early as September 2022.

Now You: do you plan to upgrade your Windows PCs to the new Windows 10/11 updates?

Thank you for being a Ghacks reader. The post Windows 10 version 22H2 reaches final stage before official release appeared first on gHacks Technology News.

read more...

GHacks, Jul 29, 2022

2. When Windows 11 22H2 version will be released?

At present 22H2 version is released to windows insider users for testing purposes. After removing bugs and giving fixes after that 22H2 will be release to public in the month of November 2022.

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jul 29, 2022
  3. When Windows 11 22H2 version will be released?

Actually, it is already released to Windows Insiders Members.

If you want to see some of the features of Windows 11 version 22H2 you can check over here>

Windows 11 22H2 Coming with HUGE Improvements | 3 Biggest Improvements/Features of Windows 11

LearnTech1, Jul 29, 2022
  4. John DeV Win User

Windows 10 22H2 Release

Hello CosminKilba,

Good day! I'm a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.

There has been no new official announcement from Microsoft about Windows 10 22H2. Some websites say it will likely be released in August 2022.

Please refer for any upcoming news from Microsoft in their official blog in this link:

Home

Why did you say that your PC needs to update to Windows 22H2? Are you experiencing any issues?

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Kind regards,

Independent Advisor

John DeV, Jul 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 version 22H2 reaches final stage before official release - Similar Threads - version 22H2 reaches

2. Windows 10 version 22H2 is the final Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 22H2 is the final Windows 10 version: Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system reaches end of support on October 14, 2025. Microsoft revealed today that Windows 10 won't receive any more feature updates going forward. In other words: Windows 10 version 22H2 is the final version of Windows 10. Microsoft will...
  3. Window 10 Version 22H2 Commercially Released -- Redmondmag.com

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window 10 Version 22H2 Commercially Released -- Redmondmag.com: [ATTACH] An admin account locking policy designed to prevent brute force attacks. So... That's interesting wording? Does that mean remote intrusion to admin accounts will be harder? submitted by /u/PonderingImpossible [link] [comments]...
  4. Releasing 22H2 full version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Releasing 22H2 full version: Will the windows version 22H2 released which support tab system in File Explorer?? I listened that 22H2 was released previous month, but tab system will be released in October.So anyone can tell me the exact release date?...
  5. Releasing 22H2 full version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Releasing 22H2 full version: Will the windows version 22H2 released which support tab system in File Explorer?? I listened that 22H2 was released previous month, but tab system will be released in October.So anyone can tell me the exact release date?...
  6. when will microsoft release windows 11 version 22h2 officially

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when will microsoft release windows 11 version 22h2 officially: when will microsoft release windows 11 version 22h2 officially https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-microsoft-release-windows-11-version/9e6f1fdc-ff1c-4c0f-9c9e-cb591a4864b5
  7. when will microsoft release windows 11 version 22h2 officially

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when will microsoft release windows 11 version 22h2 officially: when will microsoft release windows 11 version 22h2 officially https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-microsoft-release-windows-11-version/9e6f1fdc-ff1c-4c0f-9c9e-cb591a4864b5
  8. What is the official Windows 11 Beta or Official Version release date?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is the official Windows 11 Beta or Official Version release date?: According to many 3rd part sites, the launch date is being told 25 June 2021 but there are no official messages by Microsoft and only cracked versions are there on the internet. Can anyone tell if this is a myth or is this official and if yes then what is the tentative Beta...
  9. Official Release Date of Windows 10 Version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Official Release Date of Windows 10 Version 1809: Hello everyone! I am using Windows 10 version 1803. I know that Windows 10 version 1809 is now released to many people. However, I checked Windows Update (and even Windows Update Assistant) to update my version but they all say that "You are up-to-date". Do you know...
  10. DL win 10 anniversary update before official release

in Windows 10 Support
    DL win 10 anniversary update before official release: Will the anniversary update be available before its official release? I know sometimes the gold master versions are released several days early. 57354