Windows 10: Windows 10 "version 3.1.3276 OCZ SSD utility update available notification

Discus and support Windows 10 "version 3.1.3276 OCZ SSD utility update available notification in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 recently installed. Constantly getting "version 3.1.3276 OCZ SSD utility update available. What am I supposed to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarkSerafin, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 "version 3.1.3276 OCZ SSD utility update available notification

Windows 10 recently installed. Constantly getting "version 3.1.3276 OCZ SSD utility update available. What am I supposed to do?

:)

MarkSerafin, Dec 26, 2019

2. [US]   120GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD for $70 after rebate

OCZ Agility 3 SSD, 120GB, SATA 6Gb/s, model AGT3-25SAT3-120G
    OCZ Technology 120GB Agility 3 Series SATA 6Gb/s 2.5-Inch Midrange Performance Solid State Drive (SSD) with Max 525MB/s Read and Max 85K IOPS- AGT3-25SAT3-120G:Amazon:Electronics

$84.99 with free shipping
    ($69.99 after $15 mail-in rebate)

Notes

• Some people have reported that their motherboard won't recognize this drive. Be sure to test for this soon after delivery, in case you need to send it back.
    • The latest firmware is version 2.22 (you can use a utility like CrystalDiskInfo to report on the installed firmware). OCZ says that you can't update the firmware if the SSD is your Windows boot drive. If you need to update the firmware, be sure to do it before you install the o.s.
    • Many computer cases don't have a 2.5" drive mount. You can get a 2.5" to 3.5" drive bay adapter or take the cheap route and use double-sided sticky tape. Amazon sells the Silverstone SDP08 3.5" to 2 X 2.5" bay converter for $12.99.

Static~Charge, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Microsoft blocks Windows 10 April Update for Intel SSD 600p Series

Microsoft is blocking some Intel SSDs from installing the April 2018 Update after discovering an incompatibility issue that causes performance and stability issues. In short, the problem was explained by Microsoft as: “When attempting to upgrade to Window 10 April 2018 Update select devices with certain Intel SSDs may enter a UEFI screen reboot or crash repeatedly.” Microsoft says that this issue has no workaround and that those that have attempted to update Windows 10 to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update should revert back to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709.

Unfortunately, the announcement by Microsoft fails to list what specific Intel SSD models are having issues with the OS update. We contacted Intel and discovered that the Intel SSD 600p Series of client drives that was first introduced to the market in 2016 is the most popular drive that is having issues.

Source: Legit Reviews

biffzinker, Dec 26, 2019
  4. nitromon Win User

Windows 10 "version 3.1.3276 OCZ SSD utility update available notification

Remove Update Notification?

Hi,

I love this program but I have just a minor annoyance with the "Update Now" notification. Is there a way to disable it? I notice there isn't much tab/window options, but perhaps a command line modifier?

I don't have a particularly new GPU card, so any new updates are redundant to me, I prefer to stick to a working version that I'm accustomed to. I think currently I'm running 0.8.5. I do some game testing etc... as a hobby on Nvidia and Intel HD and this version works the best. Newer versions won't display the Intel HD memory usage as separate dedicated/dynamic, it just lumps them together as 1.

This version is still working great, just like to remove the "update notification" bar that keeps telling me to update.

Thank you,

Jeff

nitromon, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 "version 3.1.3276 OCZ SSD utility update available notification

1. Windows 10 "version 3.1.3276 OCZ SSD utility update available notification - Similar Threads - version 3276 OCZ

2. 3 Updates Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Updates Available: March 14, 2023Check for Updates: These 3 are available...Cheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3-updates-available/fd0f0621-8b63-48e2-b58e-7971f0641557
  3. 3 Updates Available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 Updates Available: March 14, 2023Check for Updates: These 3 are available...Cheers,Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3-updates-available/fd0f0621-8b63-48e2-b58e-7971f0641557
  4. Windows Update Notifications when no updates available

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Notifications when no updates available: Windows 10 Pro v2004 Build 19041.630 I keep receiving notifications in Action Center that "you need some Windows Updates" but then when I go to Settings > Windows Update it says "You're up to date" and there are no updates listed. No biggie but a tad irritating and...
  5. Windows 10 notification "Updates are available"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 notification "Updates are available": [ATTACH] Does anyone knows how to remove this notification? My notifications are disabled and my Windows Update is regulated via "Edit group policy" and it is set to "2 - Notify for download and auto install". I do not want to disable Windows Update, I just want to...
  6. WIN10 Notifications of Available Updates

WIN10 Notifications of Available Updates: Why isn't a notification given when WIN10 by itself has identified that a system update is available? NOTE: I have not disabled any notification choices that would preclude that....
  7. Canon EOS 3 Utility and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Canon EOS 3 Utility and Windows 10: I know this has been asked before but did anyone actually resolve it? When I attach my Canon 5div to this laptop it is detected by Windows. The initial splash screen for the EOS utility launches but no interactive window ever appears. If I check the application it says this...
  8. Windows 10 update 3/1/2020

Windows 10 update 3/1/2020: The latest update caused my computer not to work. After I log in its a black screen with a cursor and a small window that says personalized settings. That's it. If someone has information about this that would be great. Right now I'm trying to reset Windows and keep my...
  9. Latest Windows 10 Update 1-3-2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest Windows 10 Update 1-3-2019: With the latest Windows 10 update did your sound go away? I have a Sound Blaster chip and drivers and mine did. To fix, reinstall your Sound Blaster Drivers and overwrite the erroneous driver update from Microsoft. 124640
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade OCZ Agility 3 SSD. SSD not recognized & not bootin

Windows 10 Upgrade OCZ Agility 3 SSD. SSD not recognized & not bootin: Hi Everyone. I have an issue with my new windows 10 upgrade. I have successfully upgraded my laptop and family pc but i am having issues with my main pc. Its custom built. 990FX - MOBO AMD FX - CPU SSD - OCZ Agility 3 So I was on windows 7 and upgraded to windows...