Windows 10: Windows 10 version for insptron mini 1012

Discus and support Windows 10 version for insptron mini 1012 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello,how are you? I hope you are fine.please help me. i want to chose a lightest version for my laptop.my laptop:Dell Inspiron mini 1012intel atom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MohammedAl-Hinai, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Windows 10 version for insptron mini 1012

hello,how are you? I hope you are fine.please help me. i want to chose a lightest version for my laptop.my laptopWindows 10 version for insptron mini 1012 :Dell Inspiron mini 1012intel atom N450 1.66Ghz256 GB HDD ROM1GB RAM32-bit systemi hope you will help meSo thank youMohammed.

:)

MohammedAl-Hinai, Apr 23, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

error 1012 dc

Hi Colinus,

Corrupted system files may be the possible reason why you received the error code 1012 dc. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• What specific task are you trying to do?
    • When did you get error code 1012 dc?

In the meantime, if you're trying to install update, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot Windows Update issues. It will let you choose which version of Windows you are experiencing
    the problem and try performing the instructions provided.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 23, 2021
  3. dell mini 1012 windows 7 starter window mobile 6.1 sync problem

I have a dell mini 1012 that synced and worked fine to my htc touch hd. In July I installed windows mobile device center and it hasn't worked since. Not only will it not sync it also doesn't show up in windows explorer. Changing the enable faster data
    synchronization box in usb to pc connections has no effect. I'd love any suggestions. Thanks.

MariaCWayas Perez, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 version for insptron mini 1012

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 version for insptron mini 1012

1. Windows 10 version for insptron mini 1012 - Similar Threads - version insptron mini

2. HP LaserJet 1012 not working with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP LaserJet 1012 not working with Windows 11: Hi,Danish is here. I'm facing issue with HP LaserJet 1012 which is an old Printer. but it's working fine on windows 8.1 and 10 previously i had HP 840 Pro Book G3 and it's working fine on it but now I have Dell Latitude E5570 with Windows 11 and I have tried every possible...
  3. HP LaserJet 1012 not working with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP LaserJet 1012 not working with Windows 11: Hi,Danish is here. I'm facing issue with HP LaserJet 1012 which is an old Printer. but it's working fine on windows 8.1 and 10 previously i had HP 840 Pro Book G3 and it's working fine on it but now I have Dell Latitude E5570 with Windows 11 and I have tried every possible...
  4. HP laserjet 1012 printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laserjet 1012 printer: I purchased a new desktop, a Dell Inspiron 3910 with Windows 10 or 11. I can't seem to get my "old" printer to work with it. It shows up in my device settings but won't print a test page. I'm unable to locate drivers for it on Dell's website. Is my printer simply too old for...
  5. HP laserjet 1012 printer

HP laserjet 1012 printer: I purchased a new desktop, a Dell Inspiron 3910 with Windows 10 or 11. I can't seem to get my "old" printer to work with it. It shows up in my device settings but won't print a test page. I'm unable to locate drivers for it on Dell's website. Is my printer simply too old for...
  6. Mini dumps Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mini dumps Windows 10: Hi,New build in December and been having various issues. Sometimes Memory dumps and sometimes not. Sent Motherboard and GPU back to different retailers and they find no faults. put everything back in and had 2 crashes. No BSOD, Mouse cursor stutters across the screen. 1st the...
  7. Mini dumps Windows 10

Mini dumps Windows 10: Hi,New build in December and been having various issues. Sometimes Memory dumps and sometimes not. Sent Motherboard and GPU back to different retailers and they find no faults. put everything back in and had 2 crashes. No BSOD, Mouse cursor stutters across the screen. 1st the...
  8. Mini dumps Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Drivere pt. imprimanta HP LaserJet 1012

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivere pt. imprimanta HP LaserJet 1012: Am o imprimanta HP LaserJet 1012 dar nu gasesc driverele pt. instalarea ei in Windows7. Va rog ajutati-ma sa pot refolosi aceasta imprimanta. Cum pot face update la driverele originale, acestea fiind pt. Windows 2000? Dar daca driverele sunt pt. Windows Vista? Va multumesc...
  10. Mini stuttering in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mini stuttering in Windows 10: Hey everyone! So I have just noticed that when in Windows and dragging the windows around (Firefox, folders etc) it micro stutters every like.... 5-10 seconds. It would seem like a minor thing (but its super annoying) but I have no idea what would be causing it and I have...