Windows 10: Windows 10 version of Bootcamp?

Discus and support Windows 10 version of Bootcamp? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't find any proper info about how to do this... I want to be able to choose which OS to startup on when i turn on my pc submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MaxPayne4life, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Windows 10 version of Bootcamp?

I can't find any proper info about how to do this...

I want to be able to choose which OS to startup on when i turn on my pc

submitted by /u/MaxPayne4life
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MaxPayne4life, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Mystere Win User

Windows 10 version of Bootcamp?

Windows 10 on Mac Pro with Bootcamp

I don't think it has anything to do with Bootcamp. At least one person has suggested it may be due to using WHQL NVidia drivers, but I haven't seen any verification of this.

Mystere, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 version of Bootcamp?

1. Windows 10 version of Bootcamp? - Similar Threads - version Bootcamp

2. Onedrive says there are no previous versions available from which to restore although I can...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive says there are no previous versions available from which to restore although I can...: My Onedrive is displaying a version of a file last updated in July of 2023 even though I updated the file as recently as Friday April 12th, 2024 I can see there was a version saved on the 12th in version history but Restore says there are no previous versions available.....
  3. Onedrive says there are no previous versions available from which to restore although I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive says there are no previous versions available from which to restore although I can...: My Onedrive is displaying a version of a file last updated in July of 2023 even though I updated the file as recently as Friday April 12th, 2024 I can see there was a version saved on the 12th in version history but Restore says there are no previous versions available.....
  4. Onedrive says there are no previous versions available from which to restore although I can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disable app notification of new versions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable app notification of new versions: Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to disable notification of new app versions in Windows 11 23H2 for all users via regedit?See: https://winaero.com/windows-10-notepad-will-notify-you-about-new-versions/I would be grateful for any tip...
  6. Disable app notification of new versions

Disable app notification of new versions: Hello everyone, Does anyone know how to disable notification of new app versions in Windows 11 23H2 for all users via regedit?See: https://winaero.com/windows-10-notepad-will-notify-you-about-new-versions/I would be grateful for any tip...
  7. The 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441...

The 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441...: Hello,The 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441 will not install on my Windows 10 Desktop computer.I get the following message There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and...
  8. Apple Bootcamp install has no audio with Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, Installed on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple Bootcamp install has no audio with Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, Installed on...: Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, Installed on 3/18/209, OS Build 18363.752 After running the RealTek audio driver install package V2.8 on the latest Windows 10 release 1903 or 1909 the Device manager still shows the standard Microsoft High Definition Audio driver and not the...
  9. Bootcamp Windows 10 update Version 1809 for x64 system (KB4476976): Laptop Keyboard Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bootcamp Windows 10 update Version 1809 for x64 system (KB4476976): Laptop Keyboard Not Working: Issue: Laptop keyboard stopped working after Windows 10 software update Macbook Pro Bootcamp Windows 10 2019-01 Cumulative Updated for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64 system (KB4476976) Date of install: 1/27/19 Other updates: 2019-01 Cumulative Update for .NET...
  10. Internet on Bootcamp version of windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet on Bootcamp version of windows: i recently got Windows on My macbook air, but for some reason I cant connect to internet. Any of you know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/internet-on-bootcamp-version-of-windows/010706db-9ef4-4088-8e2b-d9d18cd8af64