Windows 10: Windows 10 version of Minecraft not letting me sign in

Discus and support Windows 10 version of Minecraft not letting me sign in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Before resetting my computer, Minecraft for windows 10 worked fine. Now, after resetting I cannot sign in. I click the sign in button in the bottom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Woahheyguys, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Windows 10 version of Minecraft not letting me sign in

Before resetting my computer, Minecraft for windows 10 worked fine. Now, after resetting I cannot sign in. I click the sign in button in the bottom left corner and it links me to "buy Minecraft!" in the windows store. I am logged in in the xbox app and the microsoft store (which is usually all I needed). What am I doing wrong?

:)

Woahheyguys, Dec 18, 2018

2. Minecraft 10 Wont Download Full Version

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know if you're trying to access the free trial version of Minecraft on Xbox app. If so, have you tried signing out and signing in your account on Xbox app?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall your Xbox app to update it. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start and type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download the Xbox App.  
    • Open the game on the Xbox App.  

Once done, let's check if you can now download the Minecraft full version on Xbox app.

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Windows 10 version of Minecraft not letting me sign in

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 version of Minecraft not letting me sign in

1. Windows 10 version of Minecraft not letting me sign in - Similar Threads - version Minecraft letting

2. not letting me to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  3. Will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will not let me sign in: Whenever i try to log into minecraft, it says “failed to log in. We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account l. Access to realms,profiles, and your marketplace items will be limited. Please try again later.” This is my 12th try over the last 3 days....
  4. Minecraft not letting me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not letting me sign in: Hello, I have had problems with Minecraft, I installed it from the Microsoft Store yesterday. Whenever I try to sign into my Microsoft account, It tells me that It couldn't sign me into Xbox Live. I have been trying to fix this since I installed it and nothing is working,...
  5. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and when it won't let me sign in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and when it won't let me sign in: Today, I thought I had bought Minecraft for windows 10 which I did. After I let it downald and I was so exited and just to find out it won't let me sign in and asking for me to buy it again. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 in 2017 and I have the order code of it and I would...
  6. Windows 10 not letting me sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not letting me sign in: Helping my cousin with her pc, original issue was that the start key would send her to sign in, as an attempt to fix I "upgraded" her windows with a media installation tool to refresh all of windows settings and keep all her data intact, after doing this though now her user...
  7. Won’t let me sign out Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won’t let me sign out Minecraft: My friends couldnt join my world even though i was singed in then i checked the minecraft in game menu and it said that i wasnt signed in the mn i went to the minecraft home menu where it says play and all that and said i was signed in so i tried signing out and it wouldnt...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 not letting me log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 not letting me log in: I have read other ones but none of the ones i read were my problem. So when i open up Minecraft Windows 10, it says that im not signed in. So i click sign in and it says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong." I recently changed my email...
  9. Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 edition Minecraft won't let me sign in.: It says sign in for free in settings but when I click it, it pops up, asking me to buy Minecraft although I already have a microsoft account. Please help....
  10. It won’t let me sign into Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me sign into Minecraft: When i sign in its say please go into xbox.com and i fix it and it still say the same thing can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-sign-into-minecraft/c0ed5361-6758-4f22-b8fc-199f98bb607b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 wont let me sign in

2. minecraft wont let me sign in

3. why wont minecraft let me sign in

4. minecraft for windows 10 wont let me sign in,
  5. minecraft windows 10 wont sign in,
  6. windows 10 minecraft not signing in,
  7. why wont minecraft let me sing in ,
  8. xbox app on windows 10 wong let me sign in ,
  9. minecraft windows 10 not letting me sign in,
  10. minecraft not signing in,
  11. minecraft windows 10 edition not signing in,