Windows 10: windows 10 version questions

Discus and support windows 10 version questions in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; whats the windows 10 version called that doesn't have all the bloatware and all the extra crap? submitted by /u/zombies-- [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zombies--, Sep 22, 2020.

1. windows 10 version questions

whats the windows 10 version called that doesn't have all the bloatware and all the extra crap?

submitted by /u/zombies--
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zombies--, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Hood Win User

windows 10 version questions

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

Thema:

windows 10 version questions

1. windows 10 version questions - Similar Threads - version questions

2. Question about upgrading to version 23H2 from 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about upgrading to version 23H2 from 22H2: I heard that Windows 11 version 23H2 will just be an enablement package, does this also mean that version 23H2 can be offered for unsupported devices?Note : I'm running Windows 11 version 22H2 on an unsupported PC...
  3. Question about upgrading to version 23H2 from 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about upgrading to version 23H2 from 22H2: I heard that Windows 11 version 23H2 will just be an enablement package, does this also mean that version 23H2 can be offered for unsupported devices?Note : I'm running Windows 11 version 22H2 on an unsupported PC...
  4. question about edit date information to folders in Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question about edit date information to folders in Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version?: Which is the fastest way to find out from 2 folders that conitains other folders with files and files in the folder root directory which one was the last i edited using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version; last updated today at 16 pm UTC -5 Bogota hour?...
  5. question about edit date information to folders in Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version?

question about edit date information to folders in Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version?: Which is the fastest way to find out from 2 folders that conitains other folders with files and files in the folder root directory which one was the last i edited using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 version; last updated today at 16 pm UTC -5 Bogota hour?...
  6. Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download...

Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download...: Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download and install?2023-01 cumulative update preview KB5019275...
  7. Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download...: Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download and install?2023-01 cumulative update preview KB5019275...
  8. Hi. Same question as the others, but a different version in brackets. Is it OK to download...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20970.0 - Question about Junk Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20970.0 - Question about Junk Mail: I have the above referenced version of Mail installed under Windows 11 and also using Edge. How can I better handle Junk Mail using it? I always thought that if I receive anything from anyone into my InBox, and then if I marked it as Junk, then Mail would automatically begin...
  10. Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20970.0 - Question about Junk Mail

Microsoft Mail Version 16005.14326.20970.0 - Question about Junk Mail: I have the above referenced version of Mail installed under Windows 11 and also using Edge. How can I better handle Junk Mail using it? I always thought that if I receive anything from anyone into my InBox, and then if I marked it as Junk, then Mail would automatically begin...