Windows 10: Windows 10 version

Discus and support Windows 10 version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a retail version of Windows 10 Pro upgraded from Windows 7 Pro retail linked to my Microsoft Account.I wish to use my Windows 10 Pro retail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AdamPerry64, May 4, 2021.

1. Windows 10 version

I have a retail version of Windows 10 Pro upgraded from Windows 7 Pro retail linked to my Microsoft Account.I wish to use my Windows 10 Pro retail licence on a new PC, but the vendor informs me a It is not possible to transfer the licence as it was an upgrade I know this is the case for OEM upgrade versions of Windows 10 but believe this does apply to retail upgrades and b that I can not use Windows 10 Pro and need either Windows 10 Advanced or Windows 10 Pro for Workstations.I have not been able to find and description of the technical specification of Windows 10 Home Advanced and only

:)

AdamPerry64, May 4, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 4, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 4, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 version

Delta6326, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 version

1. Windows 10 version - Similar Threads - version

2. Unable to install 2021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install 2021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems: I have problem installing 2021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems. The installer gets stuck at 20% and then installation gets cancelled. I tried downloading and installing update manually but still same. I have searched the web and CBS Log...
  3. windows 10 20H2 version blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 20H2 version blue screen: Re-installed system ,it still happens.below link can get dump files.https://wwr.lanzoui.com/icCtLp8z4ah https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-20h2-version-blue-screen/015cb548-5dbf-423b-b470-ef50d4d7ce07
  4. How Do I Get Back to My Previous Version of Windows from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How Do I Get Back to My Previous Version of Windows from Windows 10?: Are you wondering, “How do I get back to my previous version of Windows from Windows 10?” Microsoft has always given you a choice to install or keep your favorite operating system on your PC with every new release. All through the history of Windows releases, you always have...
  5. Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 failed 0xc1900101

Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 failed 0xc1900101: Whenever I update, After 1st restart, it goes upto 25-28%, then it restarts 2nd time, then it fails at 48% with a generic prompt message.After that it goes in recorvery mode to undo all the changes done during installation.After that my system boots up, showing Feature update...
  6. Error in Windows Update trying to install Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 -Error...

Error in Windows Update trying to install Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 -Error...: I am getting error "0x800703ed" trying to update windows to the new feature 20h2.I have tried a file scan, and dism /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup...
  7. Kana input mode on the newer version of microsoft IME

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kana input mode on the newer version of microsoft IME: I prefer to type in japanese using kana rather than romaji. In the older version of the IME, it works just fine, but on the newer version, whenever I type anything with direct input, it reverts the setting to romaji input mode. When I change it back to kana, the first...
  8. When is Windows 10 version 21H1 going to be released?

in Windows 10 News
    When is Windows 10 version 21H1 going to be released?: Windows 10 version 21H1 is the next feature update for Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system, but when is it going to be released? Short answer: Microsoft has not yet revealed the release date for Windows 10 version 21H1. While that may be disheartening for users and...
  9. windows update error • 2020-11 Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems...

windows update error • 2020-11 Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems...: windows update error • 2020-11 Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems KB4023814• Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2screenshot are attach...
  10. Windows settings menu went to the old version within 3 weeks after resetting my laptop...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows settings menu went to the old version within 3 weeks after resetting my laptop...: I do not know why this keeps happening. I just resetted my laptop 3 weeks ago cuz this happened to fix it. Is this an ongoing issue? Is there a way to fix the settings home menu layout? Please help. I do not want to reset my laptop again. It’s really annoying too....