Windows 10: Windows 10 version

Discus and support Windows 10 version in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a retail version of Windows 10 Pro upgraded from Windows 7 Pro retail linked to my Microsoft Account.I wish to use my Windows 10 Pro retail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AdamPerry64, May 4, 2021 at 3:37 PM.

1. Windows 10 version

I have a retail version of Windows 10 Pro upgraded from Windows 7 Pro retail linked to my Microsoft Account.I wish to use my Windows 10 Pro retail licence on a new PC, but the vendor informs me a It is not possible to transfer the licence as it was an upgrade I know this is the case for OEM upgrade versions of Windows 10 but believe this does apply to retail upgrades and b that I can not use Windows 10 Pro and need either Windows 10 Advanced or Windows 10 Pro for Workstations.I have not been able to find and description of the technical specification of Windows 10 Home Advanced and only

:)

AdamPerry64, May 4, 2021 at 3:37 PM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 version

Thema:

Windows 10 version

1. Windows 10 version - Similar Threads - version

2. Minimum Version of Windows 10 to upgrade 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minimum Version of Windows 10 to upgrade 20H2: Hello.I'm SCCM technician and in our client we have Windows clients and we have W10 Pro and Enterprise since 1507 version to 20h2 and i'm looking for what minimum version of Windows 10 it's necessary to upgrade to 20H2.Thanks all!!...
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft Defender update KB2267602 Version 1.337.639.0

Windows 10 Microsoft Defender update KB2267602 Version 1.337.639.0: Had a problem installing Windows 10 Microsoft Defender update KB2267602 Version 1.337.639.0 today using Windows update.After three tries I then went to Windows security, Virus and threat protection, Check for updates whereby the update installed with no errors.Confirmed by...
  4. Windows version compatibility with Macrium Reflect questions

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Windows version compatibility with Macrium Reflect questions: Hello, Windows Ten forum. I am a newly registered member (10 minutes ago). I have some questions about Macrium Reflect and Windows 7/10. I have been using Reflect V5.2 for some time now for image creation of my Windows 7 laptop. I am very happy with the program. I am now...
  5. What is the Windows 10 Version 20H2 Feature Update, Pending Update?

What is the Windows 10 Version 20H2 Feature Update, Pending Update?: In December 2020, Windows 10 version 1909 KB4592449 was installed, but there is also an older Windows 10 version 20H2 feature update pending, am I supposed to update that too? Your reply in this regard will be appreciated. Thanks....
  6. Performance of games after Windows Update version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance of games after Windows Update version 21H1: Please I need help fixing my game lagging problem after my windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-of-games-after-windows-update-version/94f32fcb-cf00-477a-ba0d-2cbd98e238ed
  7. Macrium Reflect - paid vs. free version...

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect - paid vs. free version...: About a week or so ago, I finally got the paid version of Macrium Reflect. Mainly for the Image Guardian that the paid version adds. Today I was testing, backing up and restoring from a USB stick (fast one). It works. However, I noticed that with the paid version, I also get...
  8. Computer crashed and settings menu went back to old version.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer crashed and settings menu went back to old version.: So I was playing Minecraft Java and I got a blue screen. After it restarted I went into my settings to update my AMD drive only to find the menu back on the old version. Is there a way to fix this? I am also at current Windows 10 version as well if that helps....
  9. Downloaded games in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloaded games in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version: I bought a few games on the store before upgrading to a gaming PC and now the games don't show up on my list. I've tried re-logging but didn't help. I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64...
  10. Purchased game in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased game in Windows Store gone after upgrading PC and Windows Version: I bought a game on the store before upgrading to a gaming PC but now the game doesn't show up on my list. I've tried re-logging in but didn't help. I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64...