Windows 10: Windows 10 Version

Discus and support Windows 10 Version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded my Windows 7 builders addition OS to Windows 10 several years ago., when the free upgrade was offered. I have had a hard drive failure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BobbyGray2, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Version

I upgraded my Windows 7 builders addition OS to Windows 10 several years ago., when the free upgrade was offered. I have had a hard drive failure recently and can no longer access windows or advance with any repair functions, nothing past bios. I am in process of replacing hard drive to a new one and understand that I am entitled to a fresh install of the same version windows 10 that I had. The problem is when I get to install it asks me which version I want to install? I assume its Windows 10 home.. but there is 3 different versions of that shown at install screen? I don't want to pr

:)

BobbyGray2, Jul 27, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Version

Delta6326, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Version

1. Windows 10 Version - Similar Threads - Version

2. Please help, can't update my Windows 10 Version 1909 - This is my third post on community...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help, can't update my Windows 10 Version 1909 - This is my third post on community...: Hi anyone,I have not been able to update my desktop Windows Version 1909 Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 to the latest Windows 10 version Home. I have tried multiple ways ... windows update, Download Update Tool using USB drive, removed my BitDefender software, etc..This is my...
  3. Media Feature Pack Windows 10 Version 21H1

Media Feature Pack Windows 10 Version 21H1: Greetings,Based on Microsoft instruction: "For Windows 10 version 1903 and later, you can add the Media Feature Pack by going to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps and features > Optional features > Add a feature, and then locate Media Feature Pack in the list of available...
  4. Updating features for Windows 10, version 21H1. and windows 10 64 bit that is needed...

Updating features for Windows 10, version 21H1. and windows 10 64 bit that is needed...: Ažuriranje značajki za Windows 10, verzija 21H1. da li je ovo zadnje dostupno azuriranje na windows 10 64 bit koje je u opticaju ili treba bit nesto drugo vec na njemu.translate croatian and thanks..zvonimir<Translated by Moderator, Using Edge>Updating features for Windows...
  5. 2021-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5005565 -...

2021-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5005565 -...: Have tried several times to update the 2021-09 Cumulative Update with above subject error. Last Cumulative Update for 2021-08 seems to have installed fine. I've seen similar posts for past Cumulative Updates but no specific cure. Anyone else having problems and have a...
  6. Windows 10 failed boot BSOD after loading 2021-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version...

Windows 10 failed boot BSOD after loading 2021-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version...: After loading update KB5005033 - the next boot failed with a BSOD, ‘page fault in non paged area’, this auto repeat booted a few times and then gave up with the recovery blue screen…I decided to choose the Recovery advanced option to restart in safe mode to see what that...
  7. How to revert to a previous version of windows 10

How to revert to a previous version of windows 10: So Windows strongarmed me into updating to their latest version of Windows against my will, and has since, messed up my art program. I use Paint Tool Sai, and since updating, the program will act like it's opening, but as soon as the loading banner goes away, it doesn't...
  8. If I put a fresh version of Windows 10 on my PC, what update, from Microsoft do I stop at...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    If I put a fresh version of Windows 10 on my PC, what update, from Microsoft do I stop at...: I want to restore my PC, and update Windows 10 right to the point that Microsoft started sabotaging the OS, then shut down all updates from Microsoft, so that the OS works properly again. Does anyone have any idea where to stop updating at to stop Microsoft from forcing us to...
  9. Can you help i tried several times to install windows 10 updated version error code 0x80070652

Can you help i tried several times to install windows 10 updated version error code 0x80070652: Hi, i tried to install the new windows 10 updated version and it gets to the end and then it says something went wrong and then shows error code 0x80070652. I've tried to download and install it multiple times and it won't install it. I've tried the check for updates link. It...
  10. Windows 10 Cumulative Update Version 21H2 KB5005565

Windows 10 Cumulative Update Version 21H2 KB5005565: Why is my Dell Inspiron 17 laptop extremely slow after installing Windows 10 Cumulative Update Version 21H2 KB5005565? I've seen where others are having problems with printers and other stuff. I saw one tech recommend waiting for a week or more before installing. I'm...