Windows 10: Windows 10 very buggy behavior

Discus and support Windows 10 very buggy behavior in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. Recently my windows is doing weird things. Like random blue screens at least twice a day,explorer freaking out for no apparent reason, programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by P_E_TT_E_R, May 1, 2020.

1. Windows 10 very buggy behavior

Hi. Recently my windows is doing weird things. Like random blue screens at least twice a day,explorer freaking out for no apparent reason, programs randomly turning off,weird beeping when i turn on steam games. I know reinstalling OS might help but it'sfresh install and I'm not feeling like downloading gtav again. Thisbehavior comes randomly, even when the computer is idle. I tried restarting explorer but it still doesn't work.

Only thing that helps is restart but i don't want to restart pc 10 times a day. I noticed that this weird behavior amplified when i installed additional RAM, but i don't know what could cause the problem. It has the same frequency and size and is placed in different pair.

If anyone have some ideas how to fix it I would be very thankful.

:)

P_E_TT_E_R, May 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 1, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 very buggy behavior

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 very buggy behavior

1. Windows 10 very buggy behavior - Similar Threads - very buggy behavior

2. Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is creating inaccessible displays due to buggy HDMI behavior: If you connect an AVR receiver to a computer via HDMI to get audio, even if that AVR doesn't have a display connected to it, a display that YOU CANNOT SEE OR ACCESS is being added to Windows. Your mouse cursor and keyboard focus can get LOST on this fake display that doesn't...
  3. MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.: MS Paint on Windows 11 has been quite buggy lately.On my PC I currently have Version 11.2311.29.0 installed. Unfotrunately it has some very annoying bugs:When I mark and copy an area and paste it in a new spot, it's often pasted without the background.As a consequence, the...
  4. MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.

MS Paint on Windows 11 is very buggy.: MS Paint on Windows 11 has been quite buggy lately.On my PC I currently have Version 11.2311.29.0 installed. Unfotrunately it has some very annoying bugs:When I mark and copy an area and paste it in a new spot, it's often pasted without the background.As a consequence, the...
  5. Very Laggy / buggy Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very Laggy / buggy Laptop: Hello, My Name's Mariam And my laptop is Very badly Laggy!So i just Re-installed Windows AndInstalled Some of the driversBut when i Installed Windows I Selected a 199 GB Drive Instead of my Normal C: Drive that had 110 GBSo i have more C: Storage.But since i installed...
  6. Very Laggy / buggy Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Laggy / buggy Laptop: Hello, My Name's Mariam And my laptop is Very badly Laggy!So i just Re-installed Windows AndInstalled Some of the driversBut when i Installed Windows I Selected a 199 GB Drive Instead of my Normal C: Drive that had 110 GBSo i have more C: Storage.But since i installed...
  7. Very Laggy / buggy Laptop

8. Weird but very annoying Windows 10 Sleep behavior

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird but very annoying Windows 10 Sleep behavior: Hope someone more well versed here can help me but for some reason when I put my PC to sleep it is not instant. It takes 5s-10s for my conputer to go to sleep but the weird thing is it locks my computer (so it goes to the Windows Sign-in screen, before going to sleep seconds...
  9. Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dx12 being very buggy on fortnite: I've recently upgraded my pc and I wanted to run Fortnite on dx12 but my fps is all over the place. Can anyone provide any information that helps my situation? Specs i7 10700k OC to 5Ghz Asus ROG Strix z490 - F gaming 32GB Corsair Vengence 3000Mhz Nvidia RTX 3070...
  10. Cortana very buggy

in Cortana
    Cortana very buggy: Lately, Cortana has been very unreliable to me. When I'm about to speak, it'll either close itself or say sorry I didn't hear anything. When I finally get it to not close and listen to me, it will repeat something very different than what I said. Is there any fix to this?...