Windows 10: Windows 10 very dissapointing

Discus and support Windows 10 very dissapointing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I bought a Mac when in the early days when Win 3.1 was out, I gave it away to my best mate because I couldn't do what I wanted to on the Mac... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by daniellouwrens, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Windows 10 very dissapointing

Hi

I bought a Mac when in the early days when Win 3.1 was out, I gave it away to my best mate because I couldn't
    do what I wanted to on the Mac machine.

Since then W95, 98, ME, Vista, 7, have increasingly been harder to set up what I want to do,
    actually Vista was the best, I had no problems networking 4 machines with Vista,. W7 and 8.1, forget it,
    now W10 is impossible, the process for getting up Control Panel, Settings, Manual Updates is so convoluted
    it takes a lot of time to do. Thanks to Shawn for his great Tutorials but after 2 machines and 2 to go I have had enough.

I set up this PC for "Never Check" but I still get "Downloads need to be installed" or something like that.

I think my only option is Linux and a V Drive.

Very disappointed..

Daniel

:)

daniellouwrens, Aug 22, 2015

2. Very Dissapointed

I am very disssapointed of Windows Phone's slow developments. I was backing WPs since the begining but it is very sad to see the current situation. Easy examles; Instagram is still BETA, without video upload support, Swarm, Facebook, Facebook Messenger
    app version updates arrives after many months comparing to the rival mobile OS. I don't blame only the app developers, Microsoft has a partion of this situation, I can't know the exact reason, It might be confusion of the programming language,
    internal management or whatever. The app shortage does not fit with the beautifu UI desing and rest of the other properties. For me I think its time to switch other brand. So sad...

FAster Creed, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Very dissapointed - Lumia720

If you set the phone to only use Wi-Fi to sync it will start a sync when in range of Wi-Fi and pause when out of range so that will get the sync done over time.

The argument 'it has worked fine for years and it worked fine in my previous phone basically confirm the possibility it is the card failing, not the phone.

You were saying you blamed the phone for losing data, IMO it is way more likely it's the card..

So the card has been around for quite a while then. I'm pretty sure the phone is not the issue here..

Let's hope you can retrieve some of the data from the card..

Paul van der Heu, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 very dissapointing

1. Windows 10 very dissapointing - Similar Threads - very dissapointing

2. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow internet access for one of my computers: My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of response after it times out. Other times it eventually connects.Pings within my network vary from 2ms to several thousand ms,...
  3. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow internet access for one of my computers: My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of response after it times out. Other times it eventually connects.Pings within my network vary from 2ms to several thousand ms,...
  4. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode: Hello I need help.I have very slow speed with any USB flash memory and very good speed if it is external HDD.If I boot to Safe mode the speed of the same USB flash memory is perfect!Here are the screenshoots to compare:Normal mode:Safe mode:...
  6. Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode

Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode: Hello I need help.I have very slow speed with any USB flash memory and very good speed if it is external HDD.If I boot to Safe mode the speed of the same USB flash memory is perfect!Here are the screenshoots to compare:Normal mode:Safe mode:...
  7. Mega slow USB speed in normal Windows 10 mode, but very good in Safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11: Whenever i single click on anythingfilefoldergameit automatically want to rename it this is very annoyingplease helpWindows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicked-once-and-gives-me-option-to-rename-very/930671fa-2351-46bc-9247-16931c177524
  9. Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11

Clicked once and gives me option to rename very annoying, please help! windows 11: Whenever i single click on anythingfilefoldergameit automatically want to rename it this is very annoyingplease helpWindows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clicked-once-and-gives-me-option-to-rename-very/930671fa-2351-46bc-9247-16931c177524
  10. Very Dissapointed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Very Dissapointed: So here I am again, In my previous post and I did not recieve any response, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccesible-computer-after-windows-update/955dee85-2dbb-4989-8417-afabdf325301 When I try to login in my account I cannot access it anymore...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-25--16-03-33_.dmp