Windows 10: Windows 10 very dissapointing

Discus and support Windows 10 very dissapointing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I bought a Mac when in the early days when Win 3.1 was out, I gave it away to my best mate because I couldn't do what I wanted to on the Mac... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by daniellouwrens, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Windows 10 very dissapointing

Hi

I bought a Mac when in the early days when Win 3.1 was out, I gave it away to my best mate because I couldn't
    do what I wanted to on the Mac machine.

Since then W95, 98, ME, Vista, 7, have increasingly been harder to set up what I want to do,
    actually Vista was the best, I had no problems networking 4 machines with Vista,. W7 and 8.1, forget it,
    now W10 is impossible, the process for getting up Control Panel, Settings, Manual Updates is so convoluted
    it takes a lot of time to do. Thanks to Shawn for his great Tutorials but after 2 machines and 2 to go I have had enough.

I set up this PC for "Never Check" but I still get "Downloads need to be installed" or something like that.

I think my only option is Linux and a V Drive.

Very disappointed..

Daniel

:)

daniellouwrens, Aug 22, 2015

2. Very Dissapointed

I am very disssapointed of Windows Phone's slow developments. I was backing WPs since the begining but it is very sad to see the current situation. Easy examles; Instagram is still BETA, without video upload support, Swarm, Facebook, Facebook Messenger
    app version updates arrives after many months comparing to the rival mobile OS. I don't blame only the app developers, Microsoft has a partion of this situation, I can't know the exact reason, It might be confusion of the programming language,
    internal management or whatever. The app shortage does not fit with the beautifu UI desing and rest of the other properties. For me I think its time to switch other brand. So sad...

FAster Creed, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Very dissapointed - Lumia720

If you set the phone to only use Wi-Fi to sync it will start a sync when in range of Wi-Fi and pause when out of range so that will get the sync done over time.

The argument 'it has worked fine for years and it worked fine in my previous phone basically confirm the possibility it is the card failing, not the phone.

You were saying you blamed the phone for losing data, IMO it is way more likely it's the card..

So the card has been around for quite a while then. I'm pretty sure the phone is not the issue here..

Let's hope you can retrieve some of the data from the card..

Paul van der Heu, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 very dissapointing

1. Windows 10 very dissapointing - Similar Threads - very dissapointing

2. Speech recognition correction suddenly very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Speech recognition correction suddenly very slow: I've been using Windows Speech Recognition in Windows 10 for several years and have been pretty happy with it. I'm currently using Windows 10.0.19041, build 19041, with latest updates, on a Core i7-960 system with 12 Gb installed RAM. I am using a Logitech USB gaming headset...
  3. Having VERY strange issues trying to boot up my Windows 10 machine. Help!

Having VERY strange issues trying to boot up my Windows 10 machine. Help!: I have machine that I built five years ago. It has a Intel i5-4590 running on an Asus Atx Z97-E motherboard, 16 gigs of RAM and an ATI fire Pro V4900 video card. Have never had issues with this machine but yesterday, not long after I booted up, the screens just went blank no...
  4. fingerprint reader has no driver not working on new very expensive HP laptop for all that...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fingerprint reader has no driver not working on new very expensive HP laptop for all that...: took brand new HP laptop out of box after spending over [ $1000.00 ] set up finger print reader not connected is what the laptop was telling me after troubleshooting no bio driver...
  5. Search Bar in new Windows 10 version 1909 OS Build 18363.900 very small

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search Bar in new Windows 10 version 1909 OS Build 18363.900 very small: [ATTACH] search bar is very small I can see what I write https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/search-bar-in-new-windows-10-version-1909-os-build/24b12b96-a070-4857-9301-24f37577f073
  6. Windows 10 clean install on a newly built PC is very slow and unresponsive, basically unusable

Windows 10 clean install on a newly built PC is very slow and unresponsive, basically unusable: Hello! I have built a new pc with all new components but 1, the SSD. I wiped it clean and did a fresh install with official windows installer and a key supplied by my university. Windows 10 was very sluggish and slow. It would take an eternity to complete a process...
  7. Sound being changing from being to normal to being very quiet.

Sound being changing from being to normal to being very quiet.: My HP Laptop which is running the latest version of windows with update 2004, has a problem with its speakers and headphones. When the sound is set to 30 or really any value it will switch between sounding very low and quiet and being louder. This is usually an instant switch...
  8. DPI 150%+ Issue with some apps being very big.

in Windows 10 Support
    DPI 150%+ Issue with some apps being very big.: Hello, I am having trouble running Guitar Pro & MuseScore at 150%+ DPI, everything is big, with Guitar Pro at 100-125% everything is equally small (No Difference in 100% vs 125%) I tried every combination of the DPI settings in the properties menu of Guitar Pro, it doesn't...
  9. Search function not working & settings pages very very slow since update to 2004

in Cortana
    Search function not working & settings pages very very slow since update to 2004: Hello, My PC updated itself to 2004 this afternoon. It took a couple of hours. Since restarting it is slower to boot than it was. Once booted the search function from the toolbar doesn't work at all. All I get is a black box above the query form. The settings pages...
  10. PROBLEM - Windows 10 very slow loading files inside folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PROBLEM - Windows 10 very slow loading files inside folders: Hello there again! Today I'm talking about another annoying Windows thing that's not for everyone but in particular for people who are working with big files on the PC. I experienced both on my workstation PC and Surface Pro 6 Tablet-Laptop that when it comes to load a good...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. C:\Users\Daniel\AppData\Local\Temp\PRODUCT_NAME_UNKNOWN_CrashDumpPRODUCT_VERSION_MAJOR_UNKNOWN-PRODUCT_VERSION_MINOR_UNKNOWN-2018-11-25--16-03-33_.dmp