Windows 10: Windows 10 very glitched crash

Discus and support Windows 10 very glitched crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was on my laptop and this happened and it looked like a river going up and my cursor was still there but I couldn't input anything except the hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by only guyds, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 very glitched crash

I was on my laptop and this happened and it looked like a river going up and my cursor was still there but I couldn't input anything except the hard shutdown and I wanna know why it happened and why it looked like that Windows 10 very glitched crash 02201282-044c-49b8-8cf2-57e256acce79?upload=true.jpg

:)

only guyds, Jun 9, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Windows 10 very glitched crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 very glitched crash

1. Windows 10 very glitched crash - Similar Threads - very glitched crash

2. Very Odd Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Odd Crash: Was on PC, plugging in a cord, when suddenly my computer turned off. Fans and everything were off, only thing still on was the backlight on my motherboard. Tried turning it on but nothing happened. Turned off power supply, unplugged, waited 30 seconds, repluggind, turned on,...
  3. Very Odd Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very Odd Crash: Was on PC, plugging in a cord, when suddenly my computer turned off. Fans and everything were off, only thing still on was the backlight on my motherboard. Tried turning it on but nothing happened. Turned off power supply, unplugged, waited 30 seconds, repluggind, turned on,...
  4. Very Odd Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Glitch on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Glitch on Windows 10: My HP laptop keeps glitching. How can I resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glitch-on-windows-10/50ca51e0-06a8-4396-b318-99900ea4e105
  6. Very frequent crashes

Very frequent crashes: Ever since I upgraded my laptop from 16GB of memory to 32GB my computer has been crashing a lot more than usual BSODs, spontaneous reboots, and sometimes the screen goes black but the screen is still backlit. I've taken a few steps that fixed the problem a little 10-11...
  7. Black screen glitch/crash

Black screen glitch/crash: I got on my laptop like I usually do, and I pressed the power button, it lit up like normal, it shows the HP logo and showed the white loading dots then it stops which usually means it's done loading but it just showed a black screen, blank with nothing on it, my laptop was...
  8. Windows 10 PC crashes and reboots very frequently

Windows 10 PC crashes and reboots very frequently: My Windows 10 PC has been shutting down and rebooting quite frequently for the last about 6 months or so. Version 1909 OS Build 18363. 1256 System Event log always indicates it's EventID 41 with BugcheckCode 10 i.e. 0xA More often than not this seems to happen when the...
  9. Very weird glitches involving videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very weird glitches involving videos: For about the past week my win10 laptop (Dell XPS 7390) has been having really crazy glitches involving videos. They affect all videos playing on the system whether through Opera browser like YouTube or even in the regular media player. The bug first that I noticed was what...
  10. Windows 10 is very very very dangerous

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is very very very dangerous: I always back up my computer, that is not a problem, However, after Windows gets to version 10 it should be able to handle minor tasks. I downloaded 10 from Microsoft and did the upgrade. - Many people do not install form scratch as it is very time consuming and today's...