Windows 10: Windows 10 very laggy and slow booting

Discus and support Windows 10 very laggy and slow booting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, my laptop suddenly has a severe lag, my mouse cursor also same as it. What I do is go to automatic repair to do safe mode without networking and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KendrickZD, May 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 very laggy and slow booting

Hello, my laptop suddenly has a severe lag, my mouse cursor also same as it. What I do is go to automatic repair to do safe mode without networking and the results are not much different as normal mode. And then i tried start up repair, it didn't work. Then I do a reset without removing my files and stuck at 36% and automatically returned to recovery. Finally I tried System restore only appeared "No restore points have been created on your computer system drive ...". The strange thing is when the start up process, it does not appear Windows Profile and skipped to desktopWindows 10 very laggy and slow booting [​IMG]. For more details, I attach photos and videos

For video and more photos : https://bit.ly/36mkdYB

I use Windows 10 on ASUS

:)

KendrickZD, May 22, 2020
  2. Jborg Win User

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, May 22, 2020
  3. scevism Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

Just done a fresh install of windows 10. Still got the same problem.
    Turn pc on from cold or a restart. Hangs on the win boot logo for a minute or so then boots in to the desktop
    cant work it out why its so slow to boot up? any ideas*Mad Windows 10 very laggy and slow booting :mad:

scevism, May 22, 2020
  4. sandman- Win User

Windows 10 very laggy and slow booting

Slow & Laggy PC

Hello,

So, a few months ago i decided to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 Home, everything went though smoothly. a month later i decided to upgrade to windows 10 pro. after upgrading my pc has became extremely slow and laggy. i can barely watch videos, play
    games, web page load extremely slow, everything just slow. so i thought maybe windows 10 pro just isnt for me, so i downgraded back to windows 10 home and everything is still the same, slow and laggy and my CPU and RAM always 100% even when i just have chrome
    open. i deleted the windows.old folder, did a clean install but nothing works. any suggestion?

My pc is a Dell System Inspiron N7110

installed memory ram: 4.00 GB (3.90) GB unstable

Here's a link to my pc test results page

Dell System Inspiron N7110 Performance Results - UserBenchmark

sandman-, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 very laggy and slow booting

1. Windows 10 very laggy and slow booting - Similar Threads - very laggy slow

2. My PC is suddenly very slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is suddenly very slow and laggy: I have an ASUS TUF Dash F15 that I purchased back in July. The performance has been nothing but amazing. However, since late November, I've been experiencing a lot of lag in switching tabs, opening new windows, opening apps, and even things like typing become slow and my...
  3. My PC is suddenly very slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is suddenly very slow and laggy: I have an ASUS TUF Dash F15 that I purchased back in July. The performance has been nothing but amazing. However, since late November, I've been experiencing a lot of lag in switching tabs, opening new windows, opening apps, and even things like typing become slow and my...
  4. My PC is suddenly very slow and laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Boot Very Slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Boot Very Slow: I installed windows 10 on my laptop yesterday and Booted it. It literally took 1 and a half hour just to boot and show the desktop. I thought it was only for the first time but no.. I started it for like 15 times now but still it takes 1 hr just to boot. At first it shows a...
  6. Windows 10 very slow boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 very slow boot: Windows 10 version number 2004 (OS build: 19041.804) Hello, I have been experiencing a very slow boot for my laptop for some time now, where in a good day it takes around 20-30 minutes but sometimes it can take even 2 hours! The laptop stays in black screen for that time...
  7. SLOW AND LAGGY WINDOW 10

SLOW AND LAGGY WINDOW 10: hey Microsoft, I am your very old user. ive used your every windows. but recently i bought a new pc for my study purpose. After sometime when i just got used to this window this window 10 STARTED LAGGING AND BEING SLOW which was not right. my background purchases sometimes...
  8. Photoshop very laggy and slow after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photoshop very laggy and slow after Windows 10 update: Hi, have major lag after updating to Windows 10. When I was working in Windows 7, my computer and Photoshop had managed this without any issues. After installing Windows 10 and running Photoshop I can't do any sort of paint stroke or editing without major lag. The stroke of...
  9. Boot is very slow

Boot is very slow: Hi I have a problem with my PC. I've recently updated my windows using windows settings.Everything is fine but my PC boots very slow after updating. I disabled apps with high impact in startup settings and I also reset my PC but nothing changed. I changed the boot...
  10. Very Slow Boot on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very Slow Boot on Windows 10: Hi Guys I have been reading similar threads regarding slow boot on Windows 10, and i was advised to start a new thread. I was having the same problem, and tried pretty much all the 'fixes' recommended in the other threads.My Lenovo ideapad 305 was taking over 7 minutes to...