Windows 10: windows 10 very slow

Discus and support windows 10 very slow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello this is aadijain_3 i am a user of windows 10 but i m not very satisfied. it has very slow login speed and when the home window opens the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AadiJain3, Jan 5, 2021.

1. AadiJain3 Win User

windows 10 very slow

hello this is aadijain_3

i am a user of windows 10 but i m not very satisfied. it has very slow login speed and when the home window opens the windows hangs for atleast 5 minutes with no response. i performed everything ran an sfc scan deleted all the unnecessary apps disables all the startup apps performed a clean boot closed all the background apps but no result has been seen also i ran a antivirus scan from quickheal, mcafree, malwarebytes but no result has been seen please help me : :

:)

AadiJain3, Jan 5, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Jborg Win User
    windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

10 Tips for SSD Optimization in Windows 7 - Part 1

Looks to be similar to this: SSD Optimization for your Windows Gaming PC and Tips and Tricks

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 very slow

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 very slow

1. windows 10 very slow - Similar Threads - very slow

2. File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10: I have a new Windows 11 PC and I'm noticing that the file sharing to my Synology NAS is very slow vs when I transferred files from my older Windows 10 PC. File Transfer Speeds:Windows 11 to NAS DS1520+ = 11.5 MB/s Windows 11 to Windows 10 = 112 MB/s much fasterFile size =...
  3. File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Transfer Speed from Windows 11 to Synology NAS is VERY SLOW vs. Windows 10: I have a new Windows 11 PC and I'm noticing that the file sharing to my Synology NAS is very slow vs when I transferred files from my older Windows 10 PC. File Transfer Speeds:Windows 11 to NAS DS1520+ = 11.5 MB/s Windows 11 to Windows 10 = 112 MB/s much fasterFile size =...
  4. PC very slow after 24H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC very slow after 24H2 update: Hi,I am having trouble using my pc after i updated to 24H2.I am having trouble doing the most basics things like open the browser or every other app on my pc.How can i fix or rollback to another version?Thank you,Ergys...
  5. PC very slow after 24H2 update

PC very slow after 24H2 update: Hi,I am having trouble using my pc after i updated to 24H2.I am having trouble doing the most basics things like open the browser or every other app on my pc.How can i fix or rollback to another version?Thank you,Ergys...
  6. Microsoft Minesweeper very, very slow to load when I click on a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper very, very slow to load when I click on a game: Microsoft Minesweeper is so slow at loading when I click on an individual game within minesweeper due to ads but I don't have this problem with the other Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It also signs me in as a Guest now & I have to click on Guest & wait for it to connect...
  7. Microsoft Minesweeper very, very slow to load when I click on a game

Microsoft Minesweeper very, very slow to load when I click on a game: Microsoft Minesweeper is so slow at loading when I click on an individual game within minesweeper due to ads but I don't have this problem with the other Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games. It also signs me in as a Guest now & I have to click on Guest & wait for it to connect...
  8. is this free for student but it is very difficult to sign and give slow reponse ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this free for student but it is very difficult to sign and give slow reponse ?: i need free access just two platform wordpad and adope applications is these are important for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-free-for-student-but-it-is-very-difficult/3f268f7b-e5a3-4c3e-96ed-2a1ee9d7fa9d
  9. is this free for student but it is very difficult to sign and give slow reponse ?

is this free for student but it is very difficult to sign and give slow reponse ?: i need free access just two platform wordpad and adope applications is these are important for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-free-for-student-but-it-is-very-difficult/3f268f7b-e5a3-4c3e-96ed-2a1ee9d7fa9d
  10. PC very slow boothing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC very slow boothing up: Hello! Recently in the last 2 days I had a problem with my PC, when I try to booth my PC the only thing I see it is a black screen on my monitor, that forces me to shut it down pressing the power button and retry, after that the PC loads as usual, letting me into the account,...