Windows 10: Windows 10 - VGA Video Splitter

Discus and support Windows 10 - VGA Video Splitter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We have just upgraded all our systems from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10. Most of these systems utilize VGA video splitters connecting their PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CMRK8, Dec 17, 2019.

1. CMRK8 Win User

Windows 10 - VGA Video Splitter

We have just upgraded all our systems from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10. Most of these systems utilize VGA video splitters connecting their PC to their monitor and projector or interactive display. These systems worked flawlessly in a Windows 7P environment. This is the issue we are having since converting to Windows 10.

When the system sleeps, restarts or shuts down, upon restarting the monitor displays 'no video signal'. I disconnect the monitor video cable from the splitter and connect to the cpu, restart the computer and everything is fine. I then reconnect the monitor cable back to the video splitter and everything works, until the system is restarted or shuts down.

Are there any suggestions on how to fix this.

:)

CMRK8, Dec 17, 2019

2. vga splitter

windows 10 does not see multiple monitors on vga splitter cable. how do I get it to see 2nd monitor

JeffJohnston42, Dec 17, 2019
  3. SML1693 Win User
    dual monitor using VGA splitter Y cable

I have added a second monitor using a 2 port VGA monitor splitter VGA HD-15 splitter Y cable. Second monitor simply displays same thing as 1st one. Windows cannot detect the second monitor. Help?

SML1693, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Windows 10 - VGA Video Splitter

Windows 10 settings for two vga projectors

If it is just a
    VGA Splitter
    and nothing else: there is no setting in the computer itself that would affect this.

• Cable could be bad going to one of the projectors.

(Not eliminated.)
    • Splitter could be bad and not amplifying the signal properly.

(You said you tried a different splitter - so that's out.)
    • Since you tried multiple devices and only the 'smaller' one worked... Run a temp cable from the splitter to a larger projector: work?

Shenan Stanley, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - VGA Video Splitter

1. Windows 10 - VGA Video Splitter - Similar Threads - VGA Video Splitter

2. Ethernet Splitter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Splitter: I recently acquired a new Modem from Cox which I should call a Modem/Router since the router is an integral part of the unit. The problem is that it only has two ports for Ethernet cables and I need three, all desktops So, what did I do? I went out and bought an RJ45 Ethernet...
  3. hmdi splitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hmdi splitter: Hi so i bought a hdmi splitter to connect dual monitors to my laptop.but when i connect everything the monitors just duplicate as 1 and my laptop is the mainand in the display settings it only shows it detected only 2 displaysany tips on how to have a laptop with dual...
  4. WIndows 10 hdmi splitter question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIndows 10 hdmi splitter question: Hello, I am running windows 10 pro on Acer TravelMate P238M. I would like to use two external monitors however it only has one hdmi port so I bought hdmi splitter 1x4. However when I connect the in and outs it again use only one external monitor and the other is saying "...
  5. Fan splitter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fan splitter: Is it safe to use fan spitter through motherboard? Btw my motherboard is gigabyte h110m-ds2 My specs : Windows 10 pro Intel i7 8gb ram ddr4 Geforce gtx 960 4gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-splitter/4d8feb26-b760-4e4e-878d-ad03a3b4b2a3
  6. headphone splitter

headphone splitter: my pc has two ports for mic and speakers. they have been working fine till yesterday. whenever my audio jack is in i can hear but when my mic jack is also in i cant hear anything. i went to control panel to see what was wrong and whenever the mic was in it didn't register the...
  7. HDMI Splitter?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDMI Splitter?: Hello! so i dont know if anybody can help, if its a windows thing or hardware but ive got a couple more 1080p monitors on the way to setup triples and i ordered a hdmi splitter to connect them all to one port but ive just gone to test it on some monitors ive got at home and...
  8. vga splitter

vga splitter: windows 10 does not see multiple monitors on vga splitter cable. how do I get it to see 2nd monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vga-splitter/8a074567-54fb-4466-ae94-ab8bc33986e5
  9. Sudden incompatibility problem with video cam splitter and Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Sudden incompatibility problem with video cam splitter and Win10: Hey, I am really bummed right now as I have no idea what is wrong. I feel like after the win update in March? I am unable to use video cam splitter on windows 10. This problem appeared suddenly, I could only stream using one browser, when I opened another one ( any browser -...
  10. free or paid video splitter which does not increase the output video s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    free or paid video splitter which does not increase the output video s: Is there are any video splitter , preferebly free which keeps the output video size same as original video size. I have tried some but in the end, they convert/re-encoding the splitted video and the output video becomes large. If anyone knows a video splitter as I stated,...