Windows 10: Windows 10 via Bootcamp No Sound

Discus and support Windows 10 via Bootcamp No Sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently installed Windows 10 via Bootcamp onto my late-2012 21.5 inch iMac. I made sure the OS X side of things had been updated before doing so.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KonnerKrueger, May 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10 via Bootcamp No Sound

I recently installed Windows 10 via Bootcamp onto my late-2012 21.5 inch iMac. I made sure the OS X side of things had been updated before doing so. Nearly everything has gone without a hitch except one major problem; there is no sound when using Windows 10! I checked to see if it was a problem with the computer itself, but when under OS X the sound works fine. What suggestions I have seen either do not work, do not apply to Windows 10, or are too tech-savvy for me. If anyone has experienced this and/or has suggestions, I would be very grateful.

NOTE] Even when I plug in my headphones, which once again work when in OS X mode, there is still no sound.

:)

KonnerKrueger, May 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 6, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows 10 via Bootcamp No Sound :p

cadaveca, May 6, 2020
  4. Windows 10 via Bootcamp No Sound

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 via Bootcamp No Sound

1. Windows 10 via Bootcamp No Sound - Similar Threads - via Bootcamp Sound

2. Windows 10 version of Bootcamp?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 version of Bootcamp?: I can't find any proper info about how to do this... I want to be able to choose which OS to startup on when i turn on my pc submitted by /u/MaxPayne4life [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdp0v0/windows_10_version_of_bootcamp/
  3. Bootcamp deleted on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bootcamp deleted on Windows 10?: Hi, I have a Macbook pro, on which I have Mac Os Catalina and I installed Windows 10 through Bootcamp. I just reset Windows to normal, but I didn't notice that the Bootcamp assistant was on it. Now it is no longer there and I can no longer switch to Mac OS. Can I reinstall...
  4. The windows 10 that install via bootcamp in iMac, stuck in "choose an option"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The windows 10 that install via bootcamp in iMac, stuck in "choose an option": Hello, I have iMac late 2017 https://support.apple.com/kb/SP760?locale=en_US I install windows 10 which I downloaded from here via Bootcamp https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 everything is installing good and the windows even boot up for the...
  5. Installing Windows 10 on 2017 iMac via Bootcamp problems.

Installing Windows 10 on 2017 iMac via Bootcamp problems.: Hello. I am having problems with installing Windows 10 on my Apple 2017 iMac via Bootcamp. When I am in the Windows installation, after I have confirmed what version of Windows I want to install, I get a pop up that says: “Windows cannot locate the disc and partition...
  6. No wifi on Windows 10 on Mac after installing via bootcamp assistant

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No wifi on Windows 10 on Mac after installing via bootcamp assistant: I have installed windows using bootcamp assistant on my mac running off of an external ssd. Everything is working but I cannot connect to the internet via wifi. My wifi adapter is a Broadcom 802.11ac driver version 7.35.1868. I can detect all available wifi networks but...
  7. error code 0x80070570 installing windows 10 on mac via bootcamp

error code 0x80070570 installing windows 10 on mac via bootcamp: Hi Guys I need a little help as i'm about to leave my **** with this. I've lost count of how many times I've tried installing windows via bootcamp. I'm using an iMac 2013 macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.6 and Bootcamp Assistant 6.1.0 I'm getting through the entire...
  8. How do I fix the Sound drivers on Bootcamp Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix the Sound drivers on Bootcamp Windows 10: I was trying to get the headphone jack working and I thought all I needed to do was turn the driver off then on again. i ended up either disabling or deleting the drivers and now both the jack and the speaker don't work. How do these drivers even work? How do I know if it's...
  9. Installing Windows 10 via Bootcamp on El Capitan

Installing Windows 10 via Bootcamp on El Capitan: I've tried to google about this but I can't really get any help regarding this. I thought it'd be better if I could have some advise about this. Basically, I have to deploy Windows 10 Enterprise to many macbooks (different hdd space). The problem I'm facing is the fact...
  10. Windows 10 on bootcamp

Windows 10 on bootcamp: I have recently installed a newly bought version of Windows 10 pro onto my Macbook Pro using bootcamp. Everything is working fine and I am very impressed with the speed of the system, however looking at disk cleanup it says I have an old windows file containing 16 gb, my...