Windows 10: Windows 10 Video Bug

Discus and support Windows 10 Video Bug in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just a few minutes ago I was trying to open this game alongside Netflix in order to multitask. My game froze up, started glitching my computer a bit -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hannah field, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Video Bug

Just a few minutes ago I was trying to open this game alongside Netflix in order to multitask. My game froze up, started glitching my computer a bit - I've played it before, no issues, it's a real game and not sketchy, Slime Rancher - and then next thing I know everything surrounding the video is black and my mouse is stuck.

I can move the mouse by opening task manager or the windows tab, but I can't click out of them or else my mouse is stuck again, and everything is black. There has been a green bar almost every time, and other times, sometimes it's weird, shifted, red images, perhaps from the game? I tried forgetting about the game and just watching my show, but I couldn't even do that because I would lock on any video, it happened with Youtube and Hulu as well where it locked on any passing video.

I tried restarting my computer, didn't help. I'll try it again, but otherwise, I have no idea where to troubleshoot to fix my video issues - and the video plays perfectly fine too, be it locked in its tab and darkening everything else, or fullscreened and locking my mouse.

:)

hannah field, Mar 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 29, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Video Bug

Delta6326, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Video Bug

1. Windows 10 Video Bug - Similar Threads - Video Bug

2. How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc: Hi i have been using Xbox game bar for a while now without any problems. However recently when reviewing video captures i have found that they continually glitch and bug for some reason. I have found few results on how to fix this could you help me?...
  3. How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop xbox game bar video captures from bugging on pc: Hi i have been using Xbox game bar for a while now without any problems. However recently when reviewing video captures i have found that they continually glitch and bug for some reason. I have found few results on how to fix this could you help me?...
  4. Weird bug on windows, duplicating tabs of videos automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird bug on windows, duplicating tabs of videos automatically: So this started happening after i updates my amd drivers to the latest version 24.1.1. Lets say for example im watching youtuber and i go fullscreen instead of having one tab of youtube as normal it creates two windpws of the same thing, sometimes it even creates 4 there is...
  5. Weird bug on windows, duplicating tabs of videos automatically

Weird bug on windows, duplicating tabs of videos automatically: So this started happening after i updates my amd drivers to the latest version 24.1.1. Lets say for example im watching youtuber and i go fullscreen instead of having one tab of youtube as normal it creates two windpws of the same thing, sometimes it even creates 4 there is...
  6. Are there known bugs with Netflix and Prime video for windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there known bugs with Netflix and Prime video for windows 11?: I'm having an issues staying signed into the apps Netflix and Prime video. Netflix launches but doesn't load my profile information i.e. it doesn't stay signed in, and Prime Video doesn't is the similar except after signing the app goes black and the controls/menus disappear....
  7. Are there known bugs with Netflix and Prime video for windows 11?

Are there known bugs with Netflix and Prime video for windows 11?: I'm having an issues staying signed into the apps Netflix and Prime video. Netflix launches but doesn't load my profile information i.e. it doesn't stay signed in, and Prime Video doesn't is the similar except after signing the app goes black and the controls/menus disappear....
  8. Windows 11 22h2 Video Bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22h2 Video Bug?: ever since the new windows 11 22h2 update most my video wallpapers are showing a lighter white shade and it happens on every video i try to watch on any browser i use as well for example youtube, netflix, whatsapp, instagram etchere's a screenshow how it looks like...
  9. Windows 11 22h2 Video Bug?

Windows 11 22h2 Video Bug?: ever since the new windows 11 22h2 update most my video wallpapers are showing a lighter white shade and it happens on every video i try to watch on any browser i use as well for example youtube, netflix, whatsapp, instagram etchere's a screenshow how it looks like...
  10. weird video player brightness bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    weird video player brightness bug: so i made a recording using obs but then i went to watch it on my video play(the default windows one) and the brightness was messed up??? i posted it on youtube and it was perfectly fine here's a pic of the video player submitted by /u/JaresTheMilkMan [link] [comments]...