Windows 10: Windows 10 Video editing problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Video editing problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to edit a video I shot in the new Windows 10 Video program. I keep getting the "Choose some other files. Something went wrong and we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Toll131313, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Video editing problem

I'm trying to edit a video I shot in the new Windows 10 Video program. I keep getting the "Choose some other files. Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files" error when pulling over MP4 videos. It worked for a while and now I can't even add the same file that was added earlier.

:)

Toll131313, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 13, 2019
  3. NinaDG Win User
    Video editing?

If anyone is looking for alternative video editing software after WMM was stopped being supported, here is a decent list of free tools working on Windows 10.

NinaDG, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Video editing problem

Video Streaming Problems On Windows 10

This solution did not help me. Any other suggestions?

JamesSandwisch Jr, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Video editing problem

1. Windows 10 Video editing problem - Similar Threads - Video editing problem

2. Video editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editing: Hello all, is there anyone that can advise me as to which Video editing suite I need. NOTHING on W10 can 'cut & save' section of video. Cannot find cut & save' on VLC. Any advise helpful. thks...
  3. How to edit videos in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to edit videos in windows 10?: I only need to cut and join videos. Windows 7 has a video editor. Windows 10 make it worse. 168777
  4. Video editing problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video editing problems: Hi, I'm having trouble editing my videos. every time I try to edit a clip one other clip just crashes and I can't play it only has a black screen and the background music....
  5. Edit photos and videos in Windows 10

Edit photos and videos in Windows 10: I need to edit a MP4 meeting/presentation video that was created by my webex meeting application. I need to add to a new mtg video a piece from another video at the end. Can I do that with the photo application. I've already trimmed the video that will supply the piece for...
  6. video editing with windows 10 using video editor

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    video editing with windows 10 using video editor: I have a video that I want to cut 2 seconds from. I trimmed one side and then the other so I have 2 sections of video. Then I click on finish video. After waiting for the upload to finally happened the trimmed piece is still there. How do I get the 2 new sections together and...
  7. video editing software for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    video editing software for windows 10: what's the best basic (for total novice) video editing software for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editing-software-for-windows-10/b6513804-2146-46e7-971d-93144bfd8f87
  8. Edit a video

Edit a video: Hello, I'm trying to edit a video with the Photos application. All my videos are in .mp4 format. The problem is that I can't see the video and only have this blackscreen, even though I have the preview (see attached). What's wrong? Thanks in advance ! [ATTACH]...
  9. video editing

video editing: I have win 10 home edition does it have video editor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/video-editing/16b4a688-0f08-4c52-a28d-0dc280b8f83a
  10. Basic video editing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Basic video editing in Windows 10: I would like to edit video captured from my iPhone on my Windows 10 device. I receive a message that I need to purchase a codec from a 3rd party. Please advise....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. choose some other files something went wrong

2. choose some other files something went wrong we cant add

3. choose some other files something went wrong windows movie maker

4. choose some other files somthing went wrong,
  5. something went wrong couldnt add files windows movie maker,
  6. windos video editor choose some other files something went wrong we couldnt add some files,
  7. choose some other files video editor