Windows 10: Windows 10 Video Editor and Caption issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Video Editor and Caption issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble with my video editor... I want to put indifferent captions throughout the movie which is long.. The first caption worked but then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnStephenT, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Video Editor and Caption issues

I am having trouble with my video editor... I want to put indifferent captions throughout the movie which is long.. The first caption worked but then when I try to do another in a different frame and I click on "text" it goes to the text section but the words are still there from my first entry and won't let me change that... If I do try it, it goes back to the first caption and that frame.. I'm getting nowhere fast. I do push "done" after entering the text and deciding on the style. What am I missing!

:)

JohnStephenT, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Ernie San Win User

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

Hello,

There are a lot of possible reasons why the MP3 files unrecognizable when adding to a video editor. This may be due to limitations of supported file formats or the video editor that you are using needs to be updated. To isolate the issue, we'd like to ask
    a few questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you successfully add a MP3 file to your video editor before?
    • What's the application that you are using when editing a video?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Movies and TV has no closed-captioning

Hi Doug,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

Try the following steps and check if that helps:

• You may try the steps to turn on subtitling in a video application.
    • Open the Video app.( Movies & TV app and VLC)
    • Right-click on the video you want to play.
    • Select Playback options
    • If closed caption is not available, you will see Not available.

Also refer:

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/07/06/updates-to-entertainment-in-windows-10/

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Video Editor and Caption issues

video editor

i need a step by step or tutorial on how to use the video editor

Pamela Blackstone (Hightower Elementary School), Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Video Editor and Caption issues

1. Windows 10 Video Editor and Caption issues - Similar Threads - Video Editor Caption

2. Video Editor issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Editor issue: Some time ago, I tried out the Video Editor. All I did was cut a few seconds or so out of the video, just to test it. I saw it had saved in a lesser quality than what the original video was in. It was a screen recording I had made with the Xbox recorder, which saves in MP4...
  3. Video Editor issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor issue: Some time ago, I tried out the Video Editor. All I did was cut a few seconds or so out of the video, just to test it. I saw it had saved in a lesser quality than what the original video was in. It was a screen recording I had made with the Xbox recorder, which saves in MP4...
  4. Video Editor Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Editor Issue: I don't edit/make a ton of movies. Mostly piecing together short videos taken from my phone. I want to say the issue could be my 6900XT as nothing has changed except the GPU. I was using a 2080ti and never had an issue. Is there a fix for this? [img] 176314
  5. Windows 10 Video Editor

Windows 10 Video Editor: I have two laptops and a PC. The PC and one laptop show the video editor app. I just got the second laptop and it doesn't have the video editor icon like the other two and I have tried going onto the Photos app to see if I can pull it up on there but it doesn't give me the...
  6. Video editor issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video editor issues: I am using the video editor to create a montage of birthday messages and when I play it , it crops all the footage down to 2-3 seconds each, any ideas how I stop this please?...
  7. Video Editor Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Video Editor Windows 10: I have Windows 10 version 1809 installed however I cannot access Video Editor and unable to find it. Do I need to install it separately? How can I access it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-windows-10/605bd2e6-3f97-4592-bba5-522a3673187a
  8. Window 10 Video Editor Issue

Window 10 Video Editor Issue: I have a question regarding Windows 10 video editor I am not sure where I should post my question because I cannot find a category, in community forums, which plainly covers video editor. I apologize to Microsoft if I am posting my question in the wrong category. I used...
  9. windows 10 video editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 video editor: Im using Windows 10 video editor. The only problem is its Custom audio. I tried to add some audio of every video, the audio appears fine, but when I put it on the video editor, it can't finished to play the audio even though the duration of the photo is not finished. I tried...
  10. Windows 10 Video editor

Windows 10 Video editor: Does Microsoft have a office video editor for Windows 10 and were can I down load it from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/windows-10-video-editor/4f11defc-fa16-40c2-9c64-343ab21adf5f