Windows 10: Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue"

Discus and support Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue"When adding file to custom audio, after selecting an audio file and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jerry flood, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue"

Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue"When adding file to custom audio, after selecting an audio file and clicking open, I am prompted with "Add a folder to Music to continue". After clicking on "Add a Folder" , presented with a dialog that hangs.

:)

jerry flood, Oct 5, 2022
  2. 95Viper Win User

Good video editor for starters?

Windows Live Essentials 16.4.3528

DaVinci Resolve 14
    Revolutionary new tools for editing, color correction and professional audio post production for SD, HD and Ultra HD, all in a single application!
    Free (However, you have to register to get the download link)

Ezvid For Windows: The Easiest Screen Recorder And Video Editor
    Freeware
    • Fast & Easy Screen Recorder
    • Instant Facecam & Voice Synthesis
    • Awesome Video Editor
    • Fun To Use
    • Instant slideshow maker
    • Beautiful screen capture for games, desktop, & browser
    • Draw on your screen
    • Free included music
    • For Windows XP3, 7, 8, and 10
    • Easy to use video speed control

95Viper, Oct 5, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue"

MP3 Files Not Recognized By Windows 10 When Adding To A Video Editor

I am using the Kinderjoy Video Editor and Slideshow Maker from the Windows app store. As you can see in this screenshot, when I click on 'Add Music' it does not list any sound format files such as .wav or .mp3 despite the fact that the audio file is in that
    folder. This has happened in about 2 other video editors I downloaded from the app store. This is the first time I have tried to use an editor from the app store.

Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue" 18d8c3dc-4bb7-481b-b12a-255f3ce82a3e.png

Windows10Questions17, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue"

1. Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue" - Similar Threads - Video Editor cannot

2. Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue": Windows 10 Video Editor - cannot add audio file. "Add a folder to Music to continue"When adding file to custom audio, after selecting an audio file and clicking open, I am prompted with "Add a folder to Music to continue". After clicking on "Add a Folder" , presented with a...
  3. Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio

Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio: Window's Photos Video Editor wont add custom audio. I get the error message below regardless of what mp3 file I am adding and regardless from where I am adding it from. I am running Windows 10 Home version: 10.0.19044....
  4. Video Editor won't add videos

Video Editor won't add videos: I'm trying to import video clips and most of them just give me the error that something went wrong and they couldn't be added. No idea why. It's clearly an app issue because I tried again and got two to work but now none of the ones I'm trying will. I have already repaired...
  5. Video Editor - Asking to Add Folder - But Still Cannot Create Video

Video Editor - Asking to Add Folder - But Still Cannot Create Video: Hello, My Windows Editor has a serious issue asking to "Add a folder to Pictures to Continue". I try doing this and still same issues. As well I reloaded the program. Before was working no problems. Looking forward to your solution. Best regards, David....
  6. Windows video editor not letting me add audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows video editor not letting me add audio: I am trying to add audio to windows video editor. However, whenever I try it comes up with the message 'Choose some other files. Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files'. I have tried both resetting and repairing the app in settings and tried .mp3, .wav and .wmv...
  7. Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor

Add background music to parts of video in Microsoft Video Editor: Hi, I am a teacher currently using Zoom to teach. I am trying to use Microsoft Video Editor to add title cards and background music to the recordings of the Zoom sessions. How do I use background music for parts of the video, and not all? Thanks ***Modified title from:...
  8. Video Editor "Add Files" never completes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Editor "Add Files" never completes: I am attempting to use the Windows 10 Video Editor to edit MP4 video files that I have saved on my local disk. I start a new video project. I then click the "+Add" button, choose "from my PC", and select an MP4 file from my disk. Video editor then displays the message...
  9. Photos Video Editor won't let me add music

Photos Video Editor won't let me add music: I'm trying to add music to a slideshow using Microsoft Photos Video Editor. I've been doing this with no issues for months, now I go to add my MP3 or WAV audio file using 'Custom Audio' and I'm left with the message 'Something went wrong and we couldn't add some files'....
  10. Can't add music at all with the Photos video editor.

Can't add music at all with the Photos video editor.: Hi. I like making music videos for YouTube where I put music over a still image. I used to use Windows Movie Maker for this, but since I have a new laptop, and since Movie Maker has been discontinued, I tried to use the video editor within the Photos app. However, whenever I...